• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Kernel

Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit the replies to that AP tweet.

Media in the US is shit. No wonder Democrats can't gain any traction if everything is "both sides".

Krakatoa

Prophet of Regret
Oct 29, 2017
I missed this last night, So what's the general feeling did this circus show change any views of people?

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
Holy shit the replies to that AP tweet.

Media in the US is shit. No wonder Democrats can't gain any traction if everything is "both sides".
Fox News isn't. Although Shep seems to be trying, and Chris Wallace may have remembered he's supposed to be a journalist after getting shamed by Colbert a couple of months ago.

Kernel

Oct 25, 2017
Fox News isn't. Although Shep seems to be trying, and Chris Wallace may have remembered he's supposed to be a journalist after getting shamed by Colbert a couple of months ago.

Does Fox qualify as news? It's propaganda.

You look at what happened with AOC and Chris Cillizza and there's a subtle and not so subtle attempts to make Democrats look bad or not much different that Republicans.

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
As he said about the people going without pay due to his shutdown, he doesn't care because they're mostly Dems. Same reasoning here no doubt.

Its funny to me as last night he was trying to act like he gave a shit about children, families and so on. The next morning he's telling millions of people with families affected by forest fires to get fucked.

borghe

Oct 27, 2017
I missed this last night, So what's the general feeling did this circus show change any views of people?
most likely it just dug people in more... which is a positive I suppose as the majority were already against the shutdown and the wall.

the worst case of it was a) it just makes his followers even more insufferable (if that's possible) and b) means 800K government workers likely still have no paychecks in sight.

Corky

Alt account
Banned
Dec 5, 2018
source.gif
This doesn't really work for trump

Oct 31, 2017
So is any time that the President doesn't get what he wants a "National Emergency"? This motherfucker couldn't make his desire to be a dictator any more obvious.

Deleted member 31923

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 8, 2017
If it's a national emergency, then why did you not declare it on your first day in office? It's such an emergency, but it could wait two years?

Now you see why they needed Kavanaugh on the court so bad. With him, you have three rubber stamp votes alongside Thomas and Alito. Roberts is a rubber stamp about 95 percent of the time, and the jury is still out on Gorsuch, but he's probably similar to Roberts.

TheRagnCajun

Oct 29, 2017
We don't need a supreme court to determine that this is not a national emergency. I hope Trump and the GOP can see that.

Oct 28, 2017

No of course not, that's only part of it. The shitbag constantly is causing instability within the country by not being even capable of doing his presidential duties. From further dividing the country by egging our very racist underbelly also being a racist shitheel himself. To anytime opening his mouth causing our economy to worsen from the microeconomics of directly lowering another companies valuation, to the macroeconomics with not understanding necessary global trade partners causing damage both here and elsewhere in the world; which further causes our economy to worsen because the market hates instability and as it stands where on cusp of a recession thanks in part to his orange ass. He is so ineffectual and stupid that he wasn't able accomplish shit (other than highly illegal and immoral, so negative policies and actions but him accomplishing "that" can be contested.) with a stacked government in his favor; the other part of the blame for that belongs with the GOP as well. As well as everyone around him appears to be just as corrupt and/or opportunistic from his family to politicians, with few exceptions. I guess to end this off the government let alone president should largely be operating in the background to where it's citizens can go about their days and lives in peace (of course I mean in the positive aspect of this idea as it can be spun as negative, but I could be wrong and/or naive about my interpretation about part of what makes a good and successful government.), but unfortunately we don't get that, every single fucking day we get to spin the wheel of shit to see what emotionally and mentally drained ideas/policies shitbag and his ass suckers think of next, go us! I'm just going to end this here because if I don't I'll be here all day because his list of shit is never-ending, and I think I summarized/painted the picture of his and this administration's negativity and evil well enough about what it is currently like in this country; there is more and certain points that can still be espoused further however. Anyway, hope this explanation was satisfactory for you, cheers!