• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Amalthea

Dec 22, 2017
You what AP?

If someone makes a stupid request and the other side says no, that's not a situation where you blame "both sides".

What's next, a bank just as to blame for a hostage situation when they refuse to give a bank robber access to the safe?
Maybe they would do that if the President decided to rob a bank.

Deleted member 1698

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You what AP?

If someone makes a stupid request and the other side says no, that's not a situation where you blame "both sides".

What's next, a bank just as to blame for a hostage situation when they refuse to give a bank robber access to the safe?

Nazi's show up and the people who try to fight against them are blamed for being part of the violence.

Deleted member 2172

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
"How much more American blood will be shed before Congress does its job?" he asked.
What an absolute shithead. How many more shootings need to happen before you do your job?

Mivey

Oct 25, 2017

Just fucking shoot me

I feel like the only reason this tweet exists is because someone wanted to write " it takes two to tango", essentially confirming the perennial truth of American journalism, that "both sides are the same". It's really funny how impartially has become this reality distortion field where any evidence that both parties aren't ultimately the same, and at equal faults for whatever happens, is totally blanked out from their perception.

Deleted member 9305

Oct 26, 2017
You should really build that wall as a memento on why idiots shouldn't be president. You can look at that wall every day and think about it. Pretty good investment, if you ask me.

Oct 25, 2017
DwZvmaXUcAAgWZh.jpg

This is not the kind of stupid you can fight. It's unbeatable.

Lackless

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Is it worth watching, I was stuck at work. I assume it's just him bullshitting?
Watch the address and the Democrat response to form your own opinion. I've started doing this since the 2012 election and haven't stopped. Watching speeches through cuts and clips via news networks has always been unreliable and I feel like it has only gotten worst.

heavy liquid

Oct 27, 2017
God, this Rick Wilson op-ed has me in tears 😂

Trump delivers a wet fart Oval Office address

Sneak peak:

That's a great article. I also love this part:

Trump's speech contained more lies per second than any presidential speech in history, including William Howard Taft's "I did not devour an entire roast lamb and drink a magnum of gravy to wash it down" speech, or Bill Clinton's "I was at the gym. That's just sweat." classic.

Jag

Oct 26, 2017
Absolutely no problem with Pdzelosi and Schumer's response too. They should've name-checked McConnell a bunch for holding things up in the Senate, but that's maybe too inside baseball. They hit hard on reopening government, which is the priority here. Measured, not hysterical but firm. Not much more you can ask of them.

The need to both sides fact-check this by these organizations is just monumentally stupid though. Fucking moronic, but most people will see through it. Nothing really changes after all that, until Trump goes the national emergency route.

Yeah. Pretty much agree. They called him out. They will hold firm. Fuck this orange monster

Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
I watched the speech, and even the stuff that wasn't lies, seem woefully misleading and using proxy talking points to cover for his hatred of brown people.

Yes, the opioid epidemic is a really big deal, but the vast majority of drugs coming from Mexico go through ports of entry, not the fucking border.

gcubed

Oct 25, 2017
Kushners phone is probably lighting up with how many Democrats are ready to flip after that inspiring speech

mclem

Oct 25, 2017
Friend.

Fucking bizzare

Friend's creepy as hell, which really accentuates it, although I assume that's just the generic placeholder when they don't have a more detailed form of address for the recipient. The main thing that I found really screwy was the whole "The President noticed that you weren't there, and he's very disappointed with you." aspect to it.

Box

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Lancashire
Just watched. Stoned Trump or what?!!?

Pelosi and Schumer were really good, but honeslty at this point I just want to got to DC and start slapping the stupid out of people (and I'm in Lancashire and lazy)

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

Mark Knoller @markknoller

"It's something we're still looking at," says @PressSec of declaring a "national emergency" at the border. "It's something that's certainly still on the table," she says at WH driveway gaggle. But says "best solution" is a deal with Congress to fund border security.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
Jesus, these both sides arguments. The government was going to stay open until Trump decided that he wasn't going to accept the bipartisan bill. Therefore he is 100% at fault.

Arguing it's the Democrats fault as well is like arguing that when somebody is robbed, it's actually their own fault too because they could have just given their stuff away willingly instead of by force.

Oct 25, 2017
It's still hard to believe that tweet from a source that at least seemingly desires to appear respectable.

If it weren't real it would be laughable since it's pretty much straight out of a gangster movie or something. "I don't want to break your legs, Johnny. But see, you won't give me what I want, so you're forcing me to do this."

Voyager

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Why the hell doesn't the media remind viewers of the fact Trump was offered $25 billion for his wall a year ago?