• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 6949

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
"It worked then, and it works better now"

That is such a colossally stupid thing to say that every network that aired it should have cut to a test pattern. How do walls work better now than hundreds years ago? Hundreds of years ago people didn't have drones and planes to fly over a wall, or power tools to quickly destroy it or dig underneath. Republicans are still standing behind this dumb fuckface. An entire party full of lobotomized shiteaters.

Fuzzy

Completely non-threatening
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
I enjoyed this cartoon from Bruce MacKinnon today.

CANj1tHl.jpg

Shoeless

Oct 27, 2017
This is going to be a real test of the average American's IQ. We're now going to see, as the shutdown persists, how many believe Trump and Fox, and how many actually have critical thinking skills. It wouldn't surprise me if there's gun-related violence to this as, sometime down the line, angry Trump supporters start shooting places up to force the Democrats to open the government, because they believe they're shutting down the government, not Trump.

SpankyDoodle

Oct 25, 2017
Please leave the Muppets out of this. They're just trying to make an honest living, and tend to speak eloquently. Even Animal.
Lol honestly the same thought crossed my mind when I read that. The Muppets want literally nothing other than to make people happy. That is their core reason for existing, without it they become depressed recluses. Trump has absolutely nothing in common with Muppets at all.

Actual shocking footage of an illegal immigrant caravan taking down an ICE car on their way through the border.

Pjy5L-1461081939-3424-list_items-wacky_dirk_300.gif
[perfectly executed Muttley laugh]

I enjoyed this cartoon from Bruce MacKinnon today.

CANj1tHl.jpg
Far, far too generous