• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I've read comic books with less one-dimensional villains than this administration.

HotPhase

Registered an alt account
Sep 19, 2018
Trump & his administration will each have to answer to God for this shit (as well as everything else Trump has said & done throughout the 20 months that he's been in office) when their time comes.

And it won't be pretty.

Buttzerker

Powerhouse Protector / Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sickening. How many Americans are going to be hurt by this research, on top of the incredible tragedy that it perpetuates for immigrants? Even if you have this virulent hatred for immigrants, which is completely inexcusable on its own, devoting resources so desperately needed for matters of National Health towards punishing illegal immigrants is the very definition of cutting off your nose to spite your face.

This is like some kind of secret unlockable 10th morality alignment, The elusive Stupid Evil.

Ramuh

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
We should be investing in hiring more and more judges to reduce the backlog of asylum requests from the surge of peoples. And we should definitely not be using cancer research money to do it.

TalonJH

Oct 27, 2017
Louisville, KY
b09.png

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
Lex Luthor and Kingpin are getting less cartoonish now.

Fuck, all this guy has to do is block the sun.

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
Their argument for the blatant racism is America first...yet it ends up taking money from programs that primarily help out Americans and gives them to immigrants.

Oct 26, 2017
America is really second to none at putting people in cages.

Especially people of color.

In 2018 it might be what we do best.
Don't worry. In fifty years they'll apologize with one hand, while incarcerating another minority group with the other. Followed by the supreme court saying they're not similar actions at all.

Heri

Oct 28, 2017
I hope one day Trump, the Republicans, Miller and all the fucking rats that work with him and his administration end in prision or hell.

SieteBlanco

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
If you support Trump or the GOP, you're a genuinely stupid, morally repulsive and completely putrid human being. There is no way around it.

Koo

Dec 10, 2017
So when are they going to start raising taxes to fund the brown children zoo they so desperately want to build? :|

SweetChinMusic

Banned for use of alt account
Banned
Sep 19, 2018
I would question does he not know how bad this shit looks especially after they just took FEMA money to further fund this crap. I would question, but I already know he doesn't give a shit how bad it looks because in his mind, this doesn't look bad at all. If he hasn't already raided education's budget for this...its definately on the short list.

I think it's quite obvious by now he truly doesn't give a shit how anything he does "looks". This whole administration is going to go down in history as the single worst one America has had this far.

Watchtower

Oct 27, 2017
I had a chat a couple months back with my mom regarding how irresponsibly the senior-aged folk on my dad's side of the family act in regards to cancer. If my mom saw a friend or relative get cancer then she'd do everything to learn as much as possible - what type, how severe, how long it's been there, the available treatments, etc. But them? They don't really care. What'd he die of? Cancer. Just...cancer. Because what else do you need to know? Cancer is cancer.You could replace "cancer" with "magic voodoo curse", for all the good it would do.

I bring this up because I imagine that's how Trump and his base think of stuff like this. Why spend so much money on cancer and AIDS research? Cancer is cancer. It's not like Science has done anything to stop them. Best you could do is just prey it doesn't happen to you. In the meanwhile, we should use that money on things that actually matter, like giving our military more guns, or teaching them damn illegals a lesson.

UntoldDreams

May 24, 2018
When will the GOP begin PHASE 2? You know the "harvesting of body organs from innocent children" part of their plan?

Oct 25, 2017
Arizona
Our country is openly running child internment camps at the direct cost of life saving research and disaster relief. Anyone who tut-tuts Nazi comparisons can fuck off. This is actual, genuine evil.

xxracerxx

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
This administration can get fucked.
Anyone who voted for this administration can get fucked.

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
Can't even fund his concentration camps with the absurd military budget.

Lakitu

Dec 8, 2017
Wow, this is so disgusting. I'm borderline speechless. Cancer research is one of the most important aspects of our society and it gives people hope. I hate them so much.

Arkaign

Nov 25, 2017
User Banned (1 Month): Advocating mass-execution for non-criminal behaviour.
They need to bring back the Nuremberg execution style for the Nazis and Nazi supporters that are responsible for this stuff.

I don't believe in the idea that these are reasonable people who deserve to live. Humanity would be better off exterminating the lot of them.

62,939,636 pieces of trash.

C7PYil0WkAAbEoX.jpg