• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
ActiveSpitefulAtlanticblackgoby-size_restricted.gif

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly from a complete layman's POV seems like the best thing you guys can do is buckle up for November and try and avoid reelection.

Oh. Believe me- he's getting re-elected. He has top people working to make sure none of his "work" these past years will be undone by some pesky election. The fix is already in. We can and will vote- but it's not like they don't have a contingency plan against that.

darz1

Dec 18, 2017
Let's say he gets reelected. Any chance of flipping the Senate at impeaching and removing?

Christian

Oct 25, 2017
Oh. Believe me- he's getting re-elected. He has top people working to make sure none of his "work" these past years will be undone by some pesky election. The fix is already in. We can and will vote- but it's not like they don't have a contingency plan against that.

Bruh, don't do this to me. Bruh.

Operations

Oct 29, 2017
Has any other Dem candidate besides Warren committed to build a Trump investigation task force? A dedicated unit will be required to follow-up all the impeachable offenses in the pile.

Oct 27, 2017
This is the point in our country where we recognize the coup? Nah, too many comfortable assholes that just want to ignore the president is a brazen criminal and enabled by a power-hungry traitorous political party. It sucks.

Deleted member 2533

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

He actually doesn't have "top people," he has sycophants and cronies. He worked harder than most previous presidents on the campaign trail during the last mid-terms, constantly attending rallies, totally absent from Washington and foreign trips to stump for countless Republicans. How did that work out?

Jersey_Tom

Banned
Dec 2, 2017
Why wouldn't he admit it now?

Practically half of the GOP conceded that Trump did damn near everything he was accused of but argued "it's not impeachable."

If the Senate is going to give him the greenlight that everything is okay, then why not just be brazen about the whole thing?

It's a real shame that none of the Dems are as vindictive and petty as Trump, because I'd honestly love to see their reaction when a Dem President starts using all this new executive power granted to the office and cites the Trump precedent.

Deleted member 2533

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Let's say he gets reelected. Any chance of flipping the Senate at impeaching and removing?

There are no models where the Senate goes blue and Trump wins the White House. You'd need people voting in droves for Democrats *and* Trump. There just aren't a lot of people like that out there right now.

Foffy

Oct 25, 2017
This is always what happens in the Trump Flowchart. Amazing he barely waited a week to come clean. I was expecting him to do this last Friday.

THE210

Nov 30, 2017
We. Have. No. Recourse.

Impeachment was the most that could have happened.

Well On the bright side after this administration runs its course we will get changes in the rules and laws around these issues. The problem will be that the new Rules will only be applied to democrats. IMO It's also likely it will be over far more trivial matters.

Powdered Egg

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This is a pivot! It's the first time Trump admitted to lying, who knows what else he will evolve on. /s

Tokyo_Funk

Banned
Dec 10, 2018
Trump lying, Trump admitting what he does and his cult base will hold his flabby ass up and say "I don't care, a hurr durr durrr hyuk"

They don't care, so long as what he does destroys, trolls and glorifies his ego and their sycophantic attachment to him, they just don't care.