• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Eidan

Avenger
Oct 30, 2017
This man doesn't even try to hide how much of a petty, worthless sack of shit he is. Hearing Trump supporters try to morph this scum into something even approaching a decent human being in their head canon is fascinating.

8byte

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Kansas
Megan: "Look, Trump supports just hate the same things he hates..."

"Like your father?"

"DON"T FEEL BAD FOR ME BITCH!"

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
That whole thread is absurd. Still going on about TiVo like it's 2002.

Netherscourge

Oct 25, 2017
This is why I will throw a party the day Trump goes off to greener pastures.

I will be happy and celebrate his passing, as it means he's no longer stealing my oxygen, or rather, lacing it with unnecessary carbon.

cakely

Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
McCain's in a better place now, and I guess that's living rent-free in Dumbass Donald's head.

Sounds like fucking hell, actually.

Lundren

Oct 27, 2017
The worst thing about this is that it gives Megan McCain another chance to insert herself into the news cycle.

She wouldn't do something like that. She has dignity and respect. She wouldn't just insert herself into the dialogue just to further her own ends. Just because she is a conservative doesn't mean...

Wait nvm.

Autodidact

Oct 25, 2017
I feel like he could dig up the corpse and slap it around on live tv and he won't lose AZ.
He only won it by 3.5 by 2016, and we just won 3 statewide races there, including the US Senate race. Multiple polls have shown him trailing both Biden and Generic Democrat in the state. We have a majority of the US House delegation. McSally has a great chance of losing to Mark Kelly in the other Senate seat. It's a tossup.

Yerffej

Prophet of Regret
Oct 25, 2017
He only won it by 3.5 by 2016, and we just won 3 statewide races there, including the US Senate race. Multiple polls have shown him trailing both Biden and Generic Democrat in the state. We have a majority of the US House delegation. McSally has a great chance of losing to Mark Kelly in the other Senate seat. It's a tossup.
Oh, good. Ignore my pessimistic ass. It's the kind of day I'm having. I'd love for it to go the other way.

Autodidact

Oct 25, 2017
Oh, good. Ignore my pessimistic ass. It's the kind of day I'm having. I'd love for it to go the other way.
No problem. :) It's certainly not a sure thing and probably not as likely as WI to be the decisive state, but it's definitely possible. Keep in mind too that Hillary might even have won it (and the election, probably) without the Comey letter, which cost her 3-5%. At worst, it would've been razor-thin instead of 3.5%.

Bliman

User Requested Ban
Banned
Jan 21, 2019
That is really disgusting. I hope this creates great damage to trump. But I doubt it.

Yerffej

Prophet of Regret
Oct 25, 2017
No problem. :) It's certainly not a sure thing and probably not as likely as WI to be the decisive state, but it's definitely possible. Keep in mind too that Hillary might even have won it (and the election, probably) without the Comey letter, which cost her 3-5%. At worst, it would've been razor-thin instead of 3.5%.
I live in WI. I'm gonna be livid if we go to him again. Sometimes I still can't believe it went down like that in 2016.

Blader

Oct 27, 2017
Trump's brand is about as incompatible with The Gospel as it could be. Shocked Christians don't see this.
Of course they see it. For evangelicals especially it's got nothing to do with actual scripture or following Jesus' teachings, and everything to do with purely partisan or ideological policy goals and then working backward from there to justify them with religious excuses.

The average Christian doesn't know or care what the gospel says.

This is another thing. Many if not most Christians are extremely ignorant about their own faith.

Ebullientprism

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
LOL what a petty bastard.

Here is the thing though, he probably isnt wrong. If there is a hell Mccain is most probably in it. /shrug

Netherscourge

Oct 25, 2017
Shit is shitting on shit.

The only odd thing about this is that Trump is using a religious conference as his toilet.

If Trump wants to get cheered for taking a dump, one of his Red Meat rallies is the perfect venue. He can use his fanbase as toilet paper.

Thatonedice1

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Working on that also.
So.... Trump knows they lost a Senate seat in Arizona last year right? And they are defending a seat from a super popular challenger this year right? Keep dancing on McCain's grave and had that seat to Mark Kelly I guess.