• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
It's Trump but its also the assholes that are his buddies like Roger Stone and Stephen Miller pushing this shit.

They're a blight on our country.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
Exactly what this government shutdown needs, racist rhetoric and calling all Democrat politcians murderers! I'm sure things will be resolved any second now...

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
Why is he making these ads as if he is still running for President? People don't like him and never will. Motherfucker can't take a hint.

Oct 26, 2017
UK
Does this mean we can hold the GoP accountable for all the murders committed by legal citizens? Maybe just the police?

Oct 27, 2017
Why is he making these ads as if he is still running for President? People don't like him and never will. Motherfucker can't take a hint.

Maybe trying to shift blame/gain bargaining position.

Dems better hold out for all time before they relent DACA to that propaganda spewing fascist.

Like step back and look at that ad. President, with no reason to be running ads, takes one out just to call democrats (who he should be working with to get shit done) murderers, for his lack of ability to govern, and after yanking a bipartisan deal last minute. This is insane.

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
Fear mongering is all right-wingers will ever know; it's one of the few but powerful ways they maintain control. On a related and recent note: here is what the Republican piece of shit Ed Gillespie, gubernatorial candidate for Virginia, my current state of residency and one in which I've lived 10 of the past 12 years, ran against his Democratic opponent:

It's the song that never ends.

Yup. The video above was called another Willie Horton.

Taki

Attempt to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That's some grade level fascist stuff.

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
I love how he's still pushing the wall idea like it would accomplish anything and isn't one of the most terribly pointless ideas in the history of the US.

Starlight Glimmer

User banned for use of an alt account.
Banned
Dec 30, 2017
Sure illegal immigration is bad, but those criminals highlighted are extremely rare instances and you're still far more likely to be wronged by legal scumbags.

Otnopolit

Oct 28, 2017
What a flaming comet of shit. Man.

And speaking of shit, this definitely has a high chance of stirring some up.

Deleted member 20603

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I love how he's still pushing the wall idea like it would accomplish anything and isn't one of the most terribly pointless ideas in the history of the US.

He said a see through wall so the drugs wouldn't land on your head: a fence. Yeah like no one has a pair of bolt cutters or even a ladder and some rope. What a colossal waste of money.

JaseC64

Enlightened
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Strong Island NY
I don't get what DACA has to do with fear mongering of undocumented immigrants. Like we are screened and the government prolly knows more about us than regular citizens. When was the last time a Dreamer went on a killing spree? It doesn't make sense for the GOP to be pushing that narritive but unfortunately DACA for their base is like "meh, they are all one and the same."

Venuslulu

Oct 28, 2017
There's decorum in political discourse that the GOP really doesn't give a shit about anymore. Their base has gone insane, and even when some of the lawmakers don't believe it themselves that play this crazy game.

Static

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
He'll become presidential once he takes office, guys. You'll see. You'll all see.

RezVr2

Oct 27, 2017
In a country where every 7 hours someone gets gunned down by a cop and they are talking about 1 illegal immigrant from 2014. Okay what the fuck ever.

Xzeon

User was permanently banned at own request
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I'm honestly scared for the future of my country. What the fuck is even happening anymore...

3 more years of Trump, can we even survive this...

RM8

Oct 28, 2017
JP
You guys are trying to hard to find logic where there is none. If this ad is stupid, that's because it targets a not very bright segment of the population.

Oct 31, 2017
Unknown
That's some straight up fearmongering xenophobia propaganda. This is an extremely dangerous and misleading message to be released by a government.
Be calm and think things through carefully before responding my American neighbours, legal and illegal. Proceed with clarity of thought. If there are any ways to amplify and establish reason that contains and removes these feral notions from your national consciousness these must be done with deliberateness, facts, legally, without equivocation and together in a common voice. Don't argue and quibble with those infected with that sickness of thought. Identify, isolate, deplatform in openness and educate others. Let history record your words in opposition to this way of thinking. Come together in groups. There are tools available to facilitate. Hopefully, this is enough to prevent these cancerous thoughts spreading much further and lead it into remission in the upcoming elections. If things do get worse, at least there would be an established network for those that may need it.

-PXG-

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
NJ
And people make fun of me for calling him Hitler...

He needs to be removed from office. One way or another. I don't care how.

Oct 27, 2017
So, by republican logic, republicans are at fault for all gun violence. Congrats republicans, you are now sponsors of terrorism.

traveler

Oct 26, 2017
Cue Onion video ad blaming Republicans for all the crimes committed by children who would have been aborted if their parents had been allowed to/given the resources.

Edit: Or gun violence yeah. Not sure why I didn't think of that first as that's incredibly incriminating and far more directly linked that this shit.

Beartruck

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
And yet, people like my dad will still say shit like "if he wasn't such an asshole, I'd like him".
That's the real problem with Trump for republicans: He is everything they are, he just lacks the intelligence or the tact to be subtle about it or use coded language. Roaches hate it when you flick on the lights.

SugarNoodles

Nov 3, 2017
Portland, OR
I don't get what DACA has to do with fear mongering of undocumented immigrants. Like we are screened and the government prolly knows more about us than regular citizens. When was the last time a Dreamer went on a killing spree? It doesn't make sense for the GOP to be pushing that narritive but unfortunately DACA for their base is like "meh, they are all one and the same."
None of this is about logic. There is zero accountability for the truth in what republican politicians say as long as republicans want to hear it. I dont see how we can recover from this.