• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

HaL64

Nov 3, 2017
He served McDonald's to the Clemson football team when he invited them to the WH.

GettyImages_1082818592.0.jpg

This is an amazing photo and really says a lot about him and what the presidency was and what it is now.
I think even Lincoln there in the background is noticing the irony.
Perfect.

RemyVJA

Nov 27, 2017
Jersey City, NJ
I also wouldn't be surprised if these comments came as answers to questions like 'If you won and get invited to the white house, would you go?'.

But this is the same shit as claiming that we should praise the President on memorial day.

That was more or less the question ("Are you excited about going to the White House?"), and it was from an interview in January.

Surfinn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Lol people in here making this about her performance in one game, pathetic. She sounds amazing and as somebody who just started watching soccer, I'm liking her more and more.

Deleted member 6949

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You can always tell when things are getting to Trump because he'll put all official presidential business on hold to attack a black and/or woman athlete on twitter for a pick-me-up.

Deleted member 6949

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This has to be a photoshop...I can't even lol. How did I miss this.

This entire image is like an angry European photoshopping some sort of peak America Idiocracy meme.

PS: Love Le Samourai

The crazy thing is the way it's being displayed you know it's not even fresh fast food. These poor bastards excelled at a sport and went to the white house and had a worse meal than me shame eating in a Wendy's parking lot.

bawjaws

Oct 28, 2017
Whatever Megan's stance is with the White House, she better perform better (she was god awful in the USA's last knockout match) as I otherwise don't see the USA win the World Cup.
The entire team didn't play brilliantly, but Rapinoe stepped up when it mattered and scored both penalties. Her performances throughout the tournament have been excellent, so moaning about her needing to perform better seems a bit churlish.

Oct 25, 2017

It's not shocking but as long as he's in office, the chances of any NBA team showing up at the White House is less than zero.

You could tell it burned him inside when Curry said the Warriors were not going to the white house then some NBA players proceeded to shit on Trump with it ending with LeBron just calling him a bum on twitter. So good!!

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's not shocking but as long as he's in office, the chances of any NBA team showing up at the White House is less than zero.

You could tell it burned him inside when Curry said the Warriors were not going to the white house then some NBA players proceeded to shit on Trump with it ending with LeBron just calling him a bum on twitter. So good!!
Depends an owner might compel some players to go

Ebullientprism

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It really tickles me that he has such an obvious think skin. It is genuinely hilarious. :D

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
It really tickles me that he has such an obvious think skin. It is genuinely hilarious. :D
One of the best was a couple of weeks back when Donnie Deutsch (sp?) called him something, and bear in mind the guys show has way less than 1M viewers or so I heard, and Trump signal boosted it to all of his many tens of millions of followers rather just ignoring it.

Oct 25, 2017
Norman, OK
I wonder if it has occurred to Trump that this whole idea of championship teams passing on visiting the WH after winning a title wasn't really a thing until...2017.

_ifigured

Oct 29, 2017
weah weah how could I be so heinously unpopular after winning the popular vote by more than two bone spurs, im such a real patriot.

Eros

Oct 27, 2017
Never disrespect our country, the flag, or the White House.

That's some cult shit.

LiquidSword

Oct 25, 2017
Guarantee that he has no idea who she is and just heard that she is an athlete, protests the anthem, and hates him so she must be black.

Sqrt

Oct 26, 2017
I was cheering against USWNT. Nothing personal, just rooting for the underdog. Now they have my full support! (for whatever is worth).

NervousXtian

Oct 27, 2017
That he equates the NBA to just Black people as his first thought shows how much of a racist shitheel he is. The nba owner thing is kinda dumb, but for real they are Franchise Owners... everyone just shortens it to owners. I get why some players don't like the term just as owner.. as it implies they own them.. when they own a franchise. For the President to speak of it the way he did speaks to his racist ass mindset.

BFIB

Oct 25, 2017
This racist fuck probably thought the athlete was black based on name alone and sent that tweet.

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
I have tried very hard to ignore Trump rants in the last year for the sake of my sanity, but did he go after any male athletes this hard when they refused to go to the White House?