• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
Too dumb not to share.

....The Fake News is not as important, or as powerful, as Social Media. They have lost tremendous credibility since that day in November, 2016, that I came down the escalator with the person who was to become your future First Lady. When I ultimately leave office in six......

....years, or maybe 10 or 14 (just kidding), they will quickly go out of business for lack of credibility, or approval, from the public. That's why they will all be Endorsing me at some point, one way or the other. Could you imagine having Sleepy Joe Biden, or @AlfredENeuman99,..

...or a very nervous and skinny version of Pocahontas (1000/24th), as your President, rather than what you have now, so great looking and smart, a true Stable Genius! Sorry to say that even Social Media would be driven out of business along with, and finally, the Fake News Media![/QUOTE]

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
SO GOOD LOOKING

RZRJTIWEMY7RHGE5XBE7JEWEH4.jpg

Htown

Oct 25, 2017
You know, it seems like he floats the idea of remaining President beyond two terms an awful lot as a "joke."

Absoludacrous

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
There is zero chance he doesn't start pushing for removing term limits if he wins a second time. He's "joked" about it too many times.

ZealousD

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
He's doubling down on Stable Genius, enough to capitalize it.

Fucking hell.

Duane

Unshakable Resolve
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
The part of all that that gets the Fascist Trump Overtone of the Day award:

"They (news outlets) will all be endorsing me at some point, one way or the other."

Amalthea

Dec 22, 2017
We all knew it but here it is: He finally starts openly pondering to remain president for as long as possible.

Like who's gonna stop him? Congress, the secret service, checks & balances? Don't make me laugh!

Fisty

Oct 25, 2017
He absolutely right, why would we need AEN for president when we have a walking Onion article in the white house?

Deleted member 41638

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 3, 2018
I can't tell if some of that is joking or not...the "great looking" should be self-deprecating but I'm not sure Trump would ever do that. What I do know is that ooh boy are the late night shows gonna have a field day with these tweets.

Joe

Oct 25, 2017
He's often able to nail the insults and nicknames, but Alfred E Neuman is just such an absolute whiff. It's sooo bad. Even most people who know the Mad Magazine face don't know what his name is.

Static

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
It should come as a surprise to nobody that Donald Trump has no fucking clue how fractions work, and yet...

Heshinsi

Oct 25, 2017
"I might even be dictator for life (haha just kidding)."

How is he still your president America?!

Oct 31, 2017
I love how he's fishing for input on being President for life by "just kidding"

"Just Joking, Bro."

Jean-Paul Sartre - Anti-Semite and Jew
Never believe that anti‐Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly since he believes in words. The anti‐Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument has passed.

phonicjoy

Banned
Jun 19, 2018
If literally anyone else tweeted this, you would rightly assume they had some serious mental problems.