• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

zashga

Losing is fun
Oct 28, 2017
The sad thing is, Trump isn't the dumbest president in history, he is just the one we can all see everyday thanks to twitter which magnifies his stupidity. I hope the dignity of the office can recover and we aren't on our way to a Camacho Presidency.

How anyone on this planet can rationally believe that Trump has the same grace and poise as Obama did. /headexplode

Trump is way worse than Camacho. Camacho genuinely cared about the country and sought help from someone smarter than him to fix things. Trump would've spent the whole movie complaining about how Luke Wilson cheated on his tests and was actually a low-IQ weakling.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
Good. This will be so tired come election time. I hope he keeps it up. Even his deplorables won't find it amusing at that point and will want new material.

Elandyll

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
As I've been saying, if that is the Worst he can do with Warren, she will be sitting pretty during the debates (hoping she gets the nom).

Window

Oct 27, 2017
"Stable Genius"

He keeps saying this. Does he know it makes him sound like a complete clown and literally the opposite of what he's saying?

Oct 31, 2017
It has always been there. Trump just managed to make it acceptable, again.

The United States is a nation built from white supremacist imperialism so yes, it's always been a part of the culture/nation I agree. It's never truly been 'defeated', it has always just burrowed underground to re-emerge at a later date when conditions are right.

But I do think the 21st Century authoritarian nationalist/neo-fascisitic movements happening around the globe are a new and somewhat distinct phenomenon mainly as a reaction to hyper-connected mass media/technology, while retaining traits of historical authoritarian/fascistic movements at the same time.

TheCthultist

Oct 27, 2017
New York
He says this sort of dumb shit on a daily basis. Can't we just have one constantly updating thread dedicated to it instead of a new one for every stupid thing that comes out of him?
"Stable Genius"

He keeps saying this. Does he know it makes him sound like a complete clown and literally the opposite of what he's saying?
Doesn't matter. It gets people talking about him talking. Any press is good press...

Deleted member 44129

User requested account closure
Banned
May 29, 2018
"Hey, Supreme Court! Can we change the rules so that a President can keep getting voted in. Also I just formed this special organisation to count votes and nobody else is allowed to see them do it in case they interfere?
Supreme court: "Sure. I LIKE BEER!"

DoradoWinston

Apr 9, 2019
Honestly it's impressive.

He can be so stupid and at the same time smart enough to play Americans like a fiddle and get elected. Honestly don't know who is dumber in that situation...2020 will be neat lol

Powdered Egg

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Honestly it's impressive.

He can be so stupid and at the same time smart enough to play Americans like a fiddle and get elected. Honestly don't know who is dumber in that situation...2020 will be neat lol
That's why I refuse to consider Trump dumb. There are plenty smart people who aren't academically smart. These last few years highlight how dumb Americans are and how rare critical thinking is. I am side eyeing our educational funding hard.

DoradoWinston

Apr 9, 2019
That's why I refuse to consider Trump dumb. There are plenty smart people who aren't academically smart. These last few years highlight how dumb Americans are and how rare critical thinking is. I am side eyeing our educational funding hard.
Living in the US for a few years and spending the majority of my high school years in the American system is all I needed to see just how lacking everything is. Yea nice campus for this brand new school...why can't more than 3 students in my history class name more than just US, Germany and Japan as countries involved in WORLD war 2.

Amazing how little of the world's history they taught us in history.

Username1198

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Space, Man
Hellooooo? Is there an adult in the room? Anyone?? Can someone do something please? There is a criminal administration ruining our great country. Hello?

Maven

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Earth
I must say, it would be fun to hang with him for 24 hours and watch how giddy this dude gets over tweets

_ifigured

Oct 29, 2017
the worst dipshits on earth can follow their stable genius demagogue straight off the edge of this world and into oblivion.

Deleted member 40853

User requested account closure
Banned
Mar 9, 2018
Imagine being a 73 year old man living out your twilight years by """trolling""" on Twitter. Now imagine you're also POTUS and you still spend your last years on Earth literally trolling strangers on the internet for fun. What an absolutely pathetic existence, I can't wait until this national embarrassment is fucking dead even though we will be dealing with this bullshit for the rest of our lives

TrojanAg

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 25, 2017
Trump and the turtle will be dead in the next 10 years anyway, at best. Hopefully sooner.