• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
Twist: She didn't hang them up because it took the White House over a year to send them.

CBS said:
President Trump attacked former U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch on Friday, saying she was "not an angel" and claiming she refused to hang his framed photograph in the embassy in Kiev for at least a year.

"This ambassador that everybody says was so wonderful, she wouldn't hang my picture in the embassy," Mr. Trump told "Fox and Friends" in an interview. "She wouldn't hang it."

A member of Yovanovitch's legal team said the embassy hung photos of Mr. Trump, Vice President Mike Pence and the secretary of state "as soon as they arrived from Washington, D.C."

The president said he had heard "bad things" about Yovanovitch, who was appointed by President Obama in 2016, and claimed she was disliked by Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, who was elected in May.

"This was not an angel, this woman, OK?" Mr. Trump said. "There were a lot of things that she did that I didn't like."

And the debunking, naturally:

Last edited:

ianpm31

Oct 27, 2017
What this is the 3rd or 4th person he's labeled a "no angel"? God needs to hire this man

PeskyToaster

Oct 27, 2017
I like that Trump can claim innocence by not knowing about certain things because people don't tell him but then he knows that they didn't hang his picture up in the embassy.

which I can kind of believe.

HammerOfThor

Oct 26, 2017
what a little bitch.

"waaahhhh she says bad things about me and she won't hand my picture, waaahhhh".

Fuck this guy.

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
Hahaha, this clown and portraits.

Remember this one? He arranged for a fake bidder to over-pay for his own portrait at some auction... so he could then tweet out that he "just found out my portrait topped list at $60K". And what's more, he used money from his charity to do it, which was later ordered dissolved by a court due to "persistently illegal conduct".

Oct 27, 2017
I always find this portrait thing bizarre.

I live in Dublin and we have US customs pre-clearance in the airport, so don't have to deal with it on the US side (which is fucking amazing, you just walk off the plane and leave the airport when you arrive). There is a fucking portrait of Trump up on the wall in the US customs area of Dublin airport.

Malleymal

Oct 28, 2017
He is such a piece of shit, was always a piece of shit, and will die a piece of shit. We should stop being surprised.

Torpedo Vegas

Oct 27, 2017
Parts Unknown.
Him saying "This is not a baby we are dealing with." at the end.

projection.png

darz1

Dec 18, 2017
Holy shit. I cant believe she didnt hang his picture.

I thought her testimony was pretty compelling and pretty much substantiated by all other accounts and timeline of events. but this news just turns it all around. She didnt hang is picture? How dare she call herself an american. She is no angel indeed

Oct 28, 2017
More shit comes out of this guy's mouth than anywhere else on his body. What a repugnant creature in the shape of a man.

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
This would be a rediculous statement if he was even telling the truth. The fact that it's a lie and his admin is so incompetent that it took them 2 years to send portraits to their destination makes it outright ludicrous.

Mathieran

Oct 25, 2017
Pretty rare for him to use the no angel line on a white person. He must be pretty upset about that picture