• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 6949

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ah, yeah that explains it. I've heard of the initiative but not any wild claim he will surely cure cancer. If that's all they're basing this loony ass rhetoric on then it's a real shitty attack considering the reality of it all (Trump will surely decrease funding for funding stuff like this, possibly even out of spite for biden).

The wild claim is literally Joe Biden's own words, but sure, call people loony for living in fucking reality.

OP
OP
Starviper

Starviper

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Minneapolis
The wild claim is literally Joe Biden's own words, but sure, call people loony for living in fucking reality.

Can I get a quote? Because I got a feeling that with context the quote will relate back to his initiative, rather than being as presumptuous as Trump's. I was honestly unaware of it before posting, though did know he started an initiative.

Deleted member 6949

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Can I get a quote? Because I got a feeling that with context the quote will relate back to his initiative, rather than being as presumptuous as Trump's. I was honestly unaware of it before posting, though did know he started an initiative.

"I promise you if I'm elected president, you're going to see the single most important thing that changes America," Biden announced. "We're gonna cure cancer."

I'm so fucking tired of people trying to gaslight me and say that he didn't claim he was going to cure cancer. He literally says it and prefaces it with 'If I'm elected president..' There's no wiggle room. I'm not misconstruing his words. He said that. And it's exactly the same narcissistic nonsense that Trump belches at us on a regular basis.