• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Knowing Trump this totally makes me think he hit someone driving on the wrong side of the road once

FrakEarth

Oct 25, 2017
Liverpool, UK
Yes, going to another country where they drive on the other side of the road - there's a risk you might be bad at it, and not road-safe, and drive in to someone and kill them. It happens. And what usually happens is, you are arrested for dangerous driving and you face justice.

As usual, it's who you are and who you know that matters. I'm not even angry at Trump's flippant remarks, I'm angry at the prospect he doesn't return the woman to face justice. How far exactly does diplomatic immunity extend? Does it extend to murder? Does it extend to your kids, your aunt, your uncle? Is it basically a get out of jail card for anything?

No Depth

Oct 27, 2017
I'm really, really looking forward to this bloated piece of crap's death.

Too easy. He needs to rot and watch his empire fall while locked up for good. Be witness to the unraveling of his legacy, his brand, his everything. As society makes him so toxic as a lesson of real corruption and criminality for all generations. To see everything he has attempted unfurled.

Death let's him escape true justice.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
People should look at stuff like this for an idea of what kind of ally Trump's America is going to be when they come to asset strip the country post-Brexit.

They are well aware, the ones that get rich from it that is. Never about being allies or friends to these no deal Brexit cretins, it's selling your soul and the country for money.

Retsudo

Oct 28, 2017
Goddamn, every day this motherfucker digs deeper and deeper. What a vile human being.

Jul 19, 2018
johnson is a useless bellend and I'm sure he was pathetic in his attempts, but I doubt it would have mattered who the PM was. trump wouldn't allow himself to look WEAK by SURRENDERING A (white) US CITIZEN TO SOME FORRINERS ON DEMAND

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I think even the parents of the young man said they don't expect her to go to prison but need closure on what happened, an explanation, some justice, whether some light non prison sentence, apology or something instead this shit show of running away unanswered.

Snake Eater

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
attach29768_20191009_igkzu.gif

still the greatest GIF I've ever seen

sapien85

Banned
Nov 8, 2017
Conservative Brits who are expecting a good deal from Trump after brexit should pay attention to this. He is going to fuck the British economy hard.

Shy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The highest nobleman.
Can the next president send the diplomats wife back? Because this is some bullshit if the UK can't even punish people who kill their citizens and flee to a "ally" country
Nope. Don't expect any different from another POTUS when it comes to subjects like this.
Yeah, if only we weren't desperately relying on the whims of Trump for some sort of trade deal after we cut ourselves off from all our existing partners...
Even if that weren't true. It would still never happen.

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
-Let's Turkey invade Syria and call them Natural Enemies
-Calls out Kerr and Pop for not criticizing China despite the fact he did months ago and was part of his bullshit run plus tariffs just to warp shit for his own ammo.
-Has impeachment breathing down his neck and denies everything despite the evidence in front of him. Even almost threatening the leakers
-Defends this bullshit.

THIS IS JUST WEDNESDAY

Bobson Dugnutt

Self Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The so called special relationship isn't worth piss, and hasn't been since at least ww2.

I hope this and any inevitable carve up of our health system will put paid to this notion amongst our press and politicians.

Deleted member 22750

Oct 28, 2017
isnt this the crocodile Dundee defense?

Puroresu_kid

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
How the fcuk can someone so vile, so stupid become president of the united States.

People in the future will ask how the fuck that was even possible.

Deleted member 44129

User requested account closure
Banned
May 29, 2018
I can't wait for my country (UK) to partner with Trump because he's clearly someone you can rely on.

WHY WONT HE DIE?!?!?!

sfedai0

Oct 27, 2017
Some people didnt know how trash tier scum of a human being he is when he was just a civilian. Now the whole world can witness it firsthand.

Daphne

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Trump is definitely aware that getting away with crimes because of your position and who you are, "happens". It's the only reason the fucker isn't in jail right now.

Of course he takes the opportunity to act like a shitlord yet again.

APOEERA

Oct 26, 2017
So in addition to committing crimes in the White House, he looks the other way when a diplomat's wife commits crimes. I shouldn't be surprised.

"My name is Donald Trump and I fucking love crimes."