• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

Kyle Griffin @kylegriffin1

Orrin Hatch, who sits on the Judiciary Committee, does not care about SDNY's implication of Trump in federal campaign finance violations.

Manu Raju @mkraju

Hatch dismisses allegations of Trump crimes over hush money.
Asked if he had any concerns, Hatch said: "The Democrats will do anything to hurt this president." Told it was alleged by SDNY, Hatch told me: "Okay but I don't care; all I can say is he's doing a good job as President"

Manu Raju @mkraju

Hatch added this when asked if he was concerned about allegations.
"No because I don't think he was involved in crimes but even then, you know, you can make anything a crime under the current laws; if you want to you can blow it way out of proportion you can do a lot of things."

Manu Raju @mkraju

Replying to @mkraju
Hatch also told me: "President Trump before he became president that's another world. Since he's become president this economy has charged ahead. ... And I think we ought to judge him on that basis other than trying to drum up things from the past that may or may not be true."

Manu Raju @mkraju

Grassley, the Senate Judiciary chairman, similarly dismisses the federal prosecutors' argument: "They based it on what a liar says, so it hurts the credibility of it."

Disco Stu

Oct 27, 2017

Orrin Hatch, who sits on the Judiciary Committee, does not care about SDNY's implication of Trump in federal campaign finance violations.

Manu Raju @mkraju

Asked if he had any concerns, Hatch said: "The Democrats will do anything to hurt this president." Told it was alleged by SDNY, Hatch told me: "Okay but I don't care; all I can say is he's doing a good job as President"

Manu Raju @mkraju

"No because I don't think he was involved in crimes but even then, you know, you can make anything a crime under the current laws; if you want to you can blow it way out of proportion you can do a lot of things."

Manu Raju @mkraju

Replying to @mkraju
Hatch also told me: "President Trump before he became president that's another world. Since he's become president this economy has charged ahead. ... And I think we ought to judge him on that basis other than trying to drum up things from the past that may or may not be true."

Manu Raju @mkraju

Grassley, the Senate Judiciary chairman, similarly dismisses the federal prosecutors' argument: "They based it on what a liar says, so it hurts the credibility of it."

OMG WTF

Bung Hole

Banned
Jan 9, 2018
Auckland, New Zealand

Manu Raju @mkraju

Manu Raju @mkraju

Manu Raju @mkraju

Replying to @mkraju

Manu Raju @mkraju

Orin Hatch: Okay, i don't care. He is doing a good job as president????????

Which means:

'So what if he committed a crime(s), i don't care, he is doing a good job as president'

EXCUSE ME? Are you fucking kidding me??!!!!

How do we have people with this kind of power sitting in their current positions. I grew up with thinking that if you do bad things, you go to jail and there is no excuse for that.
The more this plays out the less hope i have for our future. If we elect people with 0 moral fibre, we are in for trouble.
If things carry on like this i fully expect proper hardcore criminals to run our courts and government offices.

Bung Hole

Banned
Jan 9, 2018
Auckland, New Zealand
I'm 100% convinced Russia has something momentous on these fuckers. They will excuse him of absolutely anything.
Half your population still votes or supports Trump. Russia or whomever is responsible for the divide has played their hand well. One would think that a sketchy president would be brought under the microscope by the voting public for his questionable conduct but in the land of America it seems they love him even more for it.

Fucking bizarre reality we are in. I'm just waiting for Trump to openly shoot and kill someone in Times Square and his backers absolve him of any wrong doing for this to be a full on nightmare reality. Its fucking unsetteling already as it is.

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
Hatch is one of the guys who should be dragged out of the Capitol and thrown into the fucking Potomac.

These people don't care about corruption nor violations of the law and will do anything for political domination. I wish terrible things on him and people like him.

mordecaii83

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Holy shit, I can't believe an elected official just said he doesn't care if Donald broke the law. That should be enough to get him arrested right alongside Donald when it finally happens.

Greg NYC3

Oct 26, 2017
Miami
Holy shit, I can't believe an elected official just said he doesn't care if Donald broke the law. That should be enough to get him arrested right alongside Donald when it finally happens.
The crazy shit is that these are the exact same dudes (literally) who wanted to impeach Bill Clinton for lying about getting a blowjob when the US was practically a utopia. They didn't give a shit about who was doing a good job back then.

Landy828

Oct 26, 2017
Clemson, SC

Manu Raju @mkraju

Manu Raju @mkraju

Manu Raju @mkraju

Replying to @mkraju

Manu Raju @mkraju

Time to target Hatch FBI. Drag him out.

Morally bankrupt trash.

Disco Stu

Oct 27, 2017
Half your population still votes or supports Trump. Russia or whomever is responsible for the divide has played their hand well. One would think that a sketchy president would be brought under the microscope by the voting public for his questionable conduct but in the land of America it seems they love him even more for it.
You need to check your stats. Maybe 35% voted for him and he was handed a resounding L at midterms.

raYne_07

Oct 27, 2017
"You can make anything a crime.. under the current laws."

That's the best quote I've heard in a while.

"They based it on what a liar says, so it hurts the credibility of it."

Except that there are you know.. facts.. that backs up the liar. Literally no one is going to take Cohen's word for it and build a case around just that. But no, lets all be naïve and stick our heads in the sand. Who voted these people into office?

stew

Dec 2, 2017
Here's the thing: he rarely use teleprompters. And when he does, he more often than not go on tangents.
He can read numbers just fine. But not sentences.

At 3:22, there's a tweet of Trump (well, sort of) admitting he dictate his tweets.

The aide probably doesn't change a word of what Trump tell her to write (the numbskull would surely fire her if she dared imply his speech need improvement), so the tweets stay consistent.

I knew he's was moron, but still...

rokkerkory

Banned
Jun 14, 2018

Manu Raju @mkraju

Manu Raju @mkraju

Manu Raju @mkraju

Replying to @mkraju

Manu Raju @mkraju

Hi - eff the gop that is all