• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Each time you think we have hit rock bottom these fucking morons grab a shovel. He stands on a stage and uses victims of violence to spread his agenda and justify his mistreatment of children and immigrants. They even use his own talking points and buzzwords.

Joeytj

Oct 30, 2017
Each time you think we have hit rock bottom these fucking morons grab a shovel. He stands on a stage and uses victims of violence to spread his agenda and justify his mistreatment of children and immigrants. They even use his own talking points and buzzwords.

What bullshit. Horrible, xenophobic bullshit. And he's lying about the "hundreds of thousands" and nobody calls him out. Every single reporter and news anchor should have a smart device ready to google shit, no matter if it takes time or interrupts an interview.

Immigrant crime is lower than native crime. And this isn't them vs us shit with regards to immigrants vs natives.

His friggin grandfather and mother were immigrants.

Oct 25, 2017
So how about all those people who have been separated from their families by citizens? I can think of a few angry white guys who permanently separated a number of people from their families in the last few months alone. Time to round up all the white men for our safety?

Son Lamar

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Alabama

Honestly I'm impressed with this, I have never seen someone always find away to out do themselves to such a level, it's insane

adj_noun

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
After this masterclass in rhetoric my opinion in throwing children into kiddie jail sure has done a 360.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
It is so fucked up the amount of time and money they're putting into trying to dehumanize immigrants and these kids.

You're not going to convince people these children aren't human beings who deserve compassion....but keep digging that hole. It could be very useful during the midterms.

Piece of shit picked a losing battle when he got greedy and started preying on babies.

Shadybiz

Oct 27, 2017
Hundreds of thousands, huh?? I...think I'm gonna need to see some receipts. Preferably not ones typed up by Tomi Lahren.

DarthWoo

Oct 27, 2017
So one step closer to

xtPr9Bb.jpg
?

Tagyhag

Oct 27, 2017
What I don't understand is why they just don't up their lies.

Their base doesn't care, why not just say "And all the illegal immigrants are planning an attack on these cities. If you see someone who you suspect is an illegal, contact the police immediately."

OP
OP
Coyote Starrk

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
BUT WAIT........THERES MORE!!! CAN I BY CHANCE INTEREST YOU IN THE GOVERNMENT RELEASING INFO ON IMMIGRANTS TO CIVILIANS?????

Gaia Lanzer

Oct 25, 2017
What about the American victims that died at the hands of Americans? What about the American victims that died at the hands of cops? What about the American victims that died at the hands of the American racism and Right-wing extremism?

DrROBschiz

Oct 25, 2017
this is some fucked up shit

These children have nothing to do with this

Whataboutism and lies

This is an embarrassing circus show

GrizzleBoy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What the fuck is wrong with America?

Why is whether or not you should mentally torment babies, toddlers, young kids and teens by deceptively stealing them away from their parents and not telling when or if they will ever see the closest family they have, ever again...why is that a debate?

Surely the answer to that question is that we should not do that to innocent children, no?

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
Only the GOP would go on the offensive after the PR disaster they've suffered.

The absolute worst America has to offer.

Deleted member 2809

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What I don't understand is why they just don't up their lies.

Their base doesn't care, why not just say "And all the illegal immigrants are planning an attack on these cities. If you see someone who you suspect is an illegal, contact the police immediately."
Why bother calling the police at this point ?

Slipknot666

Banned
Dec 1, 2017
Every day I hate more and more that orange piece of shit Trump. Fuck him and doc anyone that stands beside that motherfucker

Jimmypython

Oct 27, 2017
America went from relatively good, not as good, not good, bad, and now evil.

You could argue most Trump voters were good then.

But now if you still support Trump, you ARE a deplorable.

Oct 28, 2017
What about the American victims that died at the hands of Americans? What about the American victims that died at the hands of cops? What about the American victims that died at the hands of the American racism and Right-wing extremism?
Truly the sick irony of it all.

Also "hundreds of thousands". I want to see the receipts.

Skinny Pete

Nov 2, 2017
I never wanted someone dead but this guy is making me rethink that. Jesus Christ what a piece of garbage.

GoldenEye 007

Roll Tide, Y'all!
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
Leave it to Trump to go this route. We shouldn't be shocked. While this is tragic, Americans commit crimes at much higher rates than documented and undocumented immigrants. Especially violent crimes.

He'll never say that, though. This will only make it harder to get criminals because this government has made them the villain. And who would be willing to work with the government to catch these people at this point?