• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 27, 2017
All I can think of are the MAGA Hat-wearing people reading this cheering him on.

Ugh.
Same:/

Warped ass people just eating it up smfh.

To the International Community on this board: I swear that the vast majority of the American population is either not this crazy, or are immigrants that are extremely humble and do not have the power to speak against this or stop Looney Tunes Donald from speaking. Please disregard these 4 years of our leadership entirely and look to our population for truths.
They are, half the country voted for him. Even if you wanna excuse the people who fell for the con they still deserve to be tarred and feathered.

Binabik15

Oct 28, 2017
Those are statements by a person holding supposedly respectable political office. Barely coherrent and with all the wit of a sea cucumber.

I didn't know you're supposed to "FIGHT BACK" against lawful investigations against you - especially when you're oh so innocent. I guess those blacks and mentally ill who are shot for "resisting" police or not complying with confusing orders fast enough should have FOUGHT BACK instead?

0VERBYTE

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
The us population voted for him. 60 million people are ok with a racist man with dementia making decisions for them. The point being what you said is pointless when reality is clear.

Also the vast majority of Americans don't have power but this crazy demented racist does which makes your comments even more ridiculous. The point our population voted for him and the truth is a lot of Americans are apathetic and selfish.
That 60 million tho I'm pretty sure has diminished considerably given this last year. Sure Americans was foolish in picking this ass but I doubt he get another 64 million votes. Will guarantee

Sho_Nuff82

Nov 14, 2017
The "collusion" strawman literally only works in the court of public opinion. Trump latched onto it early because it was used a few times in the media, and he simultaneously maintains that it's not a real crime, that he didn't do it, and that it's not a crime if he did do it. Rosenstein's mandate gives the special counsel a wide prosecutorial scope, and they've already used it to indict the social media trolls at the IRA and Guccifer group for the DNC/Hillary/DCC hacks.

Manafort is going to go down for failing to register as a foreign agent, even after his current money laundering & tax evasion trial is over.

Stone, Don Jr, Assange, and Erik Prince will likely be indicted for criminal conspiracy directly related to foreign interference. Heads are going to roll at the NRA and the RNC when the Butina and Cohen messes gets unfolded, and that's the vanilla Justice Department.

Daphne

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I've always said the sweetest reward will be when he's in prison and doesn't get his cheeto dust makeup, voluminous parachute suits and tacky hair glue. His true monstrous form will be revealed and images will spread like wildfire.

I'm very much looking forward to it.
Yeah, I really enjoyed seeing Nixon in prison.

Bedlam

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Why is "Disgrace" capitalized in his tweet?

Also, this series of tweets seems nervous, we'll see one way or another.
And he still, after all those months of raging about it, cannot consistently spell Council and Counsel correctly and is still unsure about each words meaning/usage.

He doesn't know how quotation marks work, how to use commas, when to capitalize and when not... etc.

This is all so embarrassing to watch...

shnurgleton

Oct 27, 2017
Boston
Disgraced Mueller vs
bc1.jpg

0VERBYTE

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
This seems as apt a place as any to ask.

The investigation seems to centre on both collusion and obstruction of justice. But we know for a fact he attempted to obstruct justice, because he said as much on TV. When asked why he fired Comey, he said it's was because the collusion claims were not true. He fired the FBI Director to obstruct justice, why isn't that sufficient? And if not, what could come from the investigation that is sufficient? Would him actively knowing and working with Russia to help in the election be enough to get him impeached? And if so, would that mean Pence goes with him, and does that mean Hatch is named President?
You have to understand a invisible underlining crime here, Treason. When you work with a enemy foreign power to compromise the integrity of your own government and also play role in conspiracy acts against it is nothing short of treason. So while Trmup may not like the word collusion it sounds better than treason committed by a sitting US president.

I hope Mueller report state it as such.

Oct 27, 2017
Pathetic. Mueller is nothing but credible with a stellar career in law enforcement.

The big orange baby is just throwing another meaningless tantrum.

0VERBYTE

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Collusion is just the word bandied about to describe the criminal behaviour in media reports (signal boosted by Republicans to win the propaganda game). The crime is Conspiracy to defraud The United States of America. You conspired against America, Donnie. People really need to hammer home the correct language.
I like Treason better tho.

thefro

Oct 25, 2017
These tweets should be an impeachable offense on their own.

And it's a conspiracy against the United States, not collusion.

Amnixia

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Jan 25, 2018
Ok, so the TL;DR; version according to Donald is:
1. THERE WAS NO COLLUSION
2. THE DEMS COLLUDED
3. THERE WAS NO COLLUSION
4. THERE WAS SOME COLLUSION
5. THE DEMS COLLUDED
6. COLLUSION IS NO CRIME
7. OBSTRUCTION? COLLUSION IS NO CRIME THATS WHY WE HID IT

Did I miss something?

Daphne

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
What a strange reply.
There was copious evidence of substantial crimes committed by Nixon, including literal tapes of him confessing to several crimes, and that still wasn't enough to get a President into prison. Similar applies to other Presidents. Even Governors are immune as we've seen recently. As much as I'd love to see Trump in your scenario, I think the best we can hope for is simply having him removed by forcing a resignation.

Snake Eater

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm not even sure what the point of these threads are anymore, he literally repeats the same thing every single day. There's not even any more shock value in this, he's like a broken record

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
There was copious evidence of substantial crimes committed by Nixon, including literal tapes of him confessing to several crimes, and that still wasn't enough to get a President into prison. Similar applies to other Presidents. Even Governors are immune as we've seen recently. As much as I'd love to see Trump in your scenario, I think the best we can hope for is simply having him removed by forcing a resignation.
He'll resign or be impeached and then go to prison.

People won't stand for letting him off the hook, and the failure to indict Nixon was one of the US's gravest errors. How Dump is treated once he's ousted from office will determine how the US moves forward. If he doesn't pay for his crimes, the USA will continue to spiral out of control.

so1337

Oct 28, 2017
Did his rotten, demented, deteriorating mind forget about the dozens and dozens of times he spelled out, in all caps, that there was "ABSOLUTELY NO COLLUSION?"

spookyduzt

Drive-In Mutant
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Y'know, I used to just want to see the treasonous pig removed from office, but now I want him prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Daphne

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017

People won't stand for letting him off the hook, and the failure to indict Nixon was one of the US's gravest errors. How Dump is treated once he's ousted from office will determine how the US moves forward. If he doesn't pay for his crimes, the USA will continue to spiral out of control.
I really, really, really hope you are right. And I agree, it was a terrible mistake to not punish crimes and treason—but it is one the US has made throughout its history. This may almost be all worth it if it happens as you say for once!

BriGuy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Hard to imagine that history books are going to have to contain a sampling of these mush-brained tweets. I wonder what future generations will think (assuming they're still capable of thinking by then).

Deleted member 8257

Oct 26, 2017
Nixon's crimes are a drop in the bucket compared to Trump's. If the new book about Trump working for Russian Mafia since 1980 is true, Trump is the biggest criminal in our lifetimes. It alleges that all 40 Trump Towers in the world are money laundering schemes and Trump is indebted to the Russians to tune of $4.5b dollars.

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
I really, really, really hope you are right. And I agree, it was a terrible mistake to not punish crimes and treason—but it is one the US has made throughout its history. This may almost be all worth it if it happens as you say for once!
Just keep pushing forward. Agent Orange can't hold out forever.

Diablos

has a title.
Oct 25, 2017
The thing I'm concerned about is him accusing Mueller to do this only to rig the election for Democrats. What's he going to do if Democrats win big? Contest every race the GOP lost by any means necessary?

hitme

Oct 26, 2017
He's been terrified for a while . I still he think the strongest reaction was when the Steele Dossier was first published . He completely lost it and was raging in all caps on Twitter.

Mueller needs an avalanche of evidence . They're working on discrediting the witnesses .

If both Manafort cases has more than 1000 pieces of evidence, then you can bet that he has tons more on Trump's inner circle.

danm999

Oct 29, 2017
Sydney

Maybe by the House, I don't see how the Senate would ever impeach him.

Daphne

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Nixon's crimes are a drop in the bucket compared to Trump's. If the new book about Trump working for Russian Mafia since 1980 is true, Trump is the biggest criminal in our lifetimes. It alleges that all 40 Trump Towers in the world are money laundering schemes and Trump is indebted to the Russians to tune of $4.5b dollars.
I do believe Trump's crimes are that extensive; nothing else really makes sense when you examine his history. I think people underestimate the extent of Nixon's criminality though. Maybe the US has learned something from him being pardoned however. I certainly hope so.