• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
Have we reached peak levels of Trumpism?

Level 1. There was never any collusion.
Level 2. There may have been collusion, but her emails.
Level 3. Even if there were collusion, collusion isn't a crime.
Level 4. Collusion isn't even a real crime!

Can we go deeper? Is there a level 5?

Level 5. I may have colluded, but only because the Deep State turned all the FBI Investigators gay?

If there's one thing this administration has taught me, its that theres no bottom floor of hell.

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
If he wasn't born into a rich family, this guy would totally be living in his parents' basement, doing nothing but making angry blog posts.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I don't know how he manages to make worse tweets than before, it's staggering.

I hope his fall is tremendous, bye bye Trump assets, bye bye fake fortune, bye bye Trump tower, hello prison. He deserves nothing less.

More_Badass

Oct 25, 2017
Have we reached peak levels of Trumpism?

Level 1. There was never any collusion.
Level 2. There may have been collusion, but her emails.
Level 3. Even if there were collusion, collusion isn't a crime.
Level 4. Collusion isn't even a real crime!

Can we go deeper? Is there a level 5?

Level 5. I may have colluded, but only because the Deep State turned all the FBI Investigators gay?
This is the right wing rethoric. I've heard my dad regurgitate Mark Levin enough times: Technically, "collusion" really isn't listed as a legal crime nor something you can charge someone with (the actual crimes would be treason, conspiracy, etc) so anyone talking about "collusion" is just trying to destroy the presidency with a fake crime and either way you can't indict a president so this investigation is just a sham.

Of course Mueller's directive wasn't to prove "collusion", so it's a moot point, but since everyone always says collusion, it gives the right a way to build a narrative about the investigation

That's why Trump constantly hammers home into his base's head that collusion isn't a crime. Technically, it's true but it's also completely missing the point and sidestepping the actual issue, aka the right wing new's favorite play of using half-truths and twisting data to make their propaganda seem like logical fact

Kernel

Oct 25, 2017
Mentally unfit for office.

He will never face a second of jail time.

They'll use his dementia to excuse anything he's said or done. Right wing media will portray him as a tragic figure who bravely tried to MAGA while battling mental illness .

I'm hoping his shitty kids and others who were in on this get orange jumpsuits at this point.

Jmdajr

Oct 25, 2017
Trump going down would give me hope that sometimes in life, right and just things can still happen.

This whole nightmate sure was/is a wakeup call. Can never fall asleep at the wheel or society crumbles fucking fast.

Templeusox

Oct 25, 2017
I think I still want the media to cover this as significant communication from the POTUS, but let's not play the "all sides" card in coverage and just call it for what it is. I think it's important for the free press to keep reminding Americans that he says these things with absolutely no factual evidence to support his ravings and expose every single lie he tries to get away with.
Trump is Fentanyl for a media cycle that was running on heroin. Good luck to whoever is running the next administration and has to feed that drip drip.

Bitch Pudding

Oct 25, 2017
You'll hear Trump speaking about "disgraced Mueller"regularly from now on. "Defining the truth" by endlessly repeating your message to your followers is straight out of Goebbels propaganda guidelines.

But I guess America only reaps what it sow these days...

Aaron

I’m seeing double here!
Oct 25, 2017
Minneapolis
Trump going down would give me hope that sometimes in life, right and just things can still happen.

This whole nightmate sure was/is a wakeup call. Can never fall asleep at the wheel or society crumbles fucking fast.
Swear to God I'm going to be so mad if we elect an inoffensive Democrat in 2020 and everyone just forgets to vote again in 2022.

I'm inspired by all the activism we've seen in response to Trump but we need that when leaders sympathetic to our causes actually have control over the government. Obama's first two years, while still extremely productive were totally derailed by the Tea Party dominating the narrative. If we'd hit the streets to demand a public option we might have gotten one.

Netherscourge

Oct 25, 2017
Sounds like something BIG is about to drop on Trump's head.

Whenever he gets personal on Twitter, it means he's trying to get in front of some really incriminating news.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
Sometimes I wonder why Trump hasn't gone through with not firing Mueller. Is it because he's truly afraid of the result like the firing of Comey? Is it because behind closed doors some Republicans told him: "You're out if you fire him"? If the report gives the GOP 100% airclad evidence of obstruction, will they even do anything?

AztecComplex

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
How's a day in the life of Robert Mueller right now I wonder?! How does one's workday go by where the POTUS constantly attacks you personally and your work while you have to investigate in secret and in silence? Mueller can't step outside to go buy groceries rn!

julian

Oct 27, 2017
It's fascinating that even he has trouble denying obstruction. Usually he has no issues lying, yet here he is carefully choosing words so as not to deny obstruction.

SwampBastard

The Fallen
Nov 1, 2017
TVJVIp1.gif

sapien85

Banned
Nov 8, 2017
Mueller wasn't appointed to look at any of the things he's accusing the Dems of. He should get sessions to apppoint another counsel to look into the phony crimes he's been whining about for two years that republicans have done nothing to investigate.

Vas

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You need only ask the question: If Trump and his team did nothing wrong, then why keep lying about it? Why not tell us from the start you met with Russia for dirt on Hillary? why deny it then later say it was about adoptions?

GameAddict411

Oct 26, 2017
These tweets can also be used for evidence of obstruction of justice. Trump keeps digging deeper, while Mueller just observes and documents everything. He has mounted a really good case from what we heard so far. Trump is falling apart. The question is would it matter in the end?

Vas

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
His ego won't allow him to resign

I disagree. He's repeatedly and knowingly subjected himself to humiliating situations for persona gain. If he had an ego, he wouldn't have gone out and said "I meant to say that 'I don't see why it COULDN'T be Russia.'" If resigning will keep him out of trouble, then he'll do it.

That's the irony... if Trump doesn't win, does Manafort ever get in trouble? Does Flynn, Papadopoulos, Kushner, Stone, Cohen, Gates? They get to live the rest of their lives as successful crooks in luxury. Trump winning was the worst thing that has ever happened in his life. I'm sure when the time comes, he'd resign... just to be free from this nightmare.

Doomguy Fieri

Nov 3, 2017
He won't resign because there is no accountability. The Republican base loves him, and the Republican party cannot exist without deeply gerrymandered districts and tiny states that still get two senators. The people who put Republicans in Congress are deeply loyal to Donald Trump, and they've demonstrated this repeatedly over the last two years. Republican primaries are a contest to show greater supplication to and emulation of President Donald Trump. As long as Republicans have some ability to stop any kind of formal censure of the President, they will. That is the only thing they can do to remain in Congress.

Version 3.0

Oct 27, 2017
Sometimes I wonder why Trump hasn't gone through with not firing Mueller. Is it because he's truly afraid of the result like the firing of Comey? Is it because behind closed doors some Republicans told him: "You're out if you fire him"?

100% yes, they told him firing Mueller means impeachment. God help us all if he ever realizes they were bluffing.

If the report gives the GOP 100% airclad evidence of obstruction, will they even do anything?

Absolutely not. There's zero chance that enough Republicans will care about obstruction. The real question is, what will they do when Mueller presents evidence of collusion? And the answer to that is: Trump will possibly be impeached by a Democrat-majority House, after the midterms. And then the Senate will fail to remove him. Best case scenario still needs almost 1/3rd of GOP Senators to vote for removal. They're too scared of being primaried by Trump fanatics.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
That's the irony... if Trump doesn't win, does Manafort ever get in trouble? Does Flynn, Papadopoulos, Kushner, Stone, Cohen, Gates? They get to live the rest of their lives as successful crooks in luxury. Trump winning was the worst thing that has ever happened in his life. I'm sure when the time comes, he'd resign... just to be free from this nightmare.

They would have gotten off 100% scott free because the Mueller probe was the reason behind Manafort, Flynn, Papa, Gates, and Stone getting the book thrown at them.

Maybe Cohen would have still been brought on charges.

AndyD

Mambo Number PS5
Oct 27, 2017
Nashville
I just can never see a scenario where his ego allows him to leave office willingly.
If we have a blue wave and they lay subpoenas on him, his kids, the Organization, he may bow out or be "forced out" by GOP for "medical reasons" and to save his family from unfair targeting, blah, blah.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
If we have a blue wave and they lay subpoenas on him, his kids, the Organization, he may bow out or be "forced out" by GOP for "medical reasons" and to save his family from unfair targeting, blah, blah.

"Medical Reasons" means "weakness" for Trump.

IF there was ever a scenario that Trump leaves, it would 100% be "I've done everything I wanted to do as President, so I'm leaving now."

Sho_Nuff82

Nov 14, 2017
Mueller wasn't appointed to look at any of the things he's accusing the Dems of. He should get sessions to apppoint another counsel to look into the phony crimes he's been whining about for two years that republicans have done nothing to investigate.

He asked Sessions to do this in the spring of this year, Sessions responded by saying he won't assign a special counsel for the Clinton Probe: https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...ory.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.bba48a0a6374

They'll defer to the Inspector General's report, which will once again say that Clinton didn't do anything criminal.

Surfinn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Sometimes I wonder why Trump hasn't gone through with not firing Mueller. Is it because he's truly afraid of the result like the firing of Comey? Is it because behind closed doors some Republicans told him: "You're out if you fire him"? If the report gives the GOP 100% airclad evidence of obstruction, will they even do anything?
I'm shocked he didn't follow through with this a long time ago, when it was reported he first tried.

MechDX

Oct 25, 2017

At this point I need Chris Evan's to steal the Captain Rodgers suit from Disney and barge into the oval office "Son....just dont"