• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 38573

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 17, 2018
It reminds me of Charlie's speech for Dennis

svtaecf2ycs01.jpg

perfect

Anti

Banned
Nov 22, 2017
Australia
And he will win 2020, I can't wait for all the posts saying "America is not racist" and "He didn't wint the popular vote, only 60 million voted for him" once again.

sapien85

Banned
Nov 8, 2017
I'm sure Pelosi has a strongly worded tweet ready that boils down to "Trump's awful bad words caused this, sure, but it's about time he works with us on immigration reform.

Trump created this assassination but he should come together with us to condemn assassinations. Make it clear that murder is wrong.

Deleted member 1698

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If people are really sick of Trump, Florida wouldn't even be a factor like in the 2012 election.

Correct.

If America really has some good part of it left, Florida, the alt right, fox news, all of it becomes irrelevant overnight.

You just have all the decent people vote and all of it fades away into history.

Or you know, everyone votes, America is more fucked up then we ever imagined and he gets an increased majority. Because you know, here we are.

GrizzleBoy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Other places on the internet are almost snapping their backs in half with contortions of almost ten pages of "he's not really racist, Its all part of his plan to XYZ".

It's just so obviously racist.

Trump spent almost every waking moment of the entire 8 years Obama was president shutting on his administration and where it was leading the country.

But it's okay for him to do that AND run for president, but it's not okay for Omar, Tlaib, AOC to do that..........because..........5D chess, or something.

CelestialAtom

Mambo Number PS5
Oct 26, 2017
Fuck it, I'll cop the ban I don't give a fuck.

I want this thing dead. As a doornail.

And since it's obese and elderly, it'll happen soon. And I will fucking CELEBRATE. Full charcoal BBQ. Even in snowy winter.

That THING isn't human. It's a pedophile. It's a rapist. It's a racist. It's a vile disgusting pathetic creature and I can't wait for it to croak. And I will fucking celebrate!

Mods have at me!

The hero we needed all this time.

Mr. X

Oct 25, 2017
The Republican President has been spewing some of the most vile, hateful, and disgusting things ever said by a politician in US history, & yet they get a free pass and a big embrace from the Republican Party. Horrible anti-Israel, anti-USA, pro-terrorist & public.....

.....shouting of the F...word, among many other terrible things, and the petrified GOP run for the hills. Why isn't the Senate voting to rebuke the filthy and hate laced things they have said? Because he's the Alt-Right, and the GOP are afraid to take him on. Sad!

Greg NYC3

Oct 26, 2017
Miami
Trump actually believes that he has a winning strategy here because it worked so well when he demonized the kneeling NFL players. It just shows that he and his team have no real ideas, they just throw shit at the wall and hope that it sticks.

Doomguy Fieri

Nov 3, 2017
The entire GOP bases their takes on what makes Trump happy, and they aren't subtle about it either. A bunch of congressmen have dropped some serious nationalist crap on twitter in the last 12 hours, and they obviously were waiting to see if Papa was going to apologize or double down.

Casa

Oct 25, 2017
Attacking them for repeating his own fucking words.

He and his supporters are truly the dumbest motherfuckers alive.

Oct 30, 2017
Was toying with a holiday to America soon but if you re-elect him I think I'll spend my hard earned somewhere else.

I'm in utter disbelief at what's going on at the moment

H.Cornerstone

Oct 27, 2017
Lol that's always been my favorite

"Hello lets give everyone healthcare so no one goes bankrupt for getting sick"

OMG THE RADICAL LEFT

Apathy

Oct 25, 2017
Quadruple down?

"shouting of the F-WORD!!!"

"You said vile words when you directly quoted me, for shame". He really really really doesn't know how recorded audio and video work. Also of course his moronic base went acknowledge that he's the one that said this shit first. Also love that he know doubles down on equating criticism of Israel to anti-Semitism.

he's basically the "why is spanish the first option when i call a 1-800 number?" Facebook post given sentience.

Don't try to make America better, just leave right. He built his whole campaign around America being trash and too brown and needing it to go back to a pure white country where the mud races knew their place. He's the last person to try and say people don't like the country.

Rendering...

Oct 30, 2017
When will the Mainstream Media admit that Rep. Omar whispered "Hail Hydra" in the ear of each and every American? The truth will always prevail in Trump's America.

Jeffapp

Oct 29, 2017
Trump accuses aoc of hating child and eating babies. News ask her to rebuke these claims and calls trump misinformed.

Wijuci

Jan 16, 2018
I don't know about you guys, but I'm starting to think this Trump fellow might be a wee bit racist.