• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Ramsay

Jul 2, 2019
Australia
"Praise my name! Witness, bathed in the glory of my countenance! Praise my name!" - Trump, USA YHVH, SMT

I swear, Trump could not get more cartoonishly evil than he already is.

In all due honesty, I doubt Trump would know that the word countenance exists.

danowat

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I can't believe no other leaders are calling out this blatant racism , it almost like it's being normalised.

Foffy

Oct 25, 2017
Those who didn't stridently stand with Ilhan immediately after her comments were brought under scrutiny are 10000% complicit in this narrative having the power and reach it does right now.

Yep. Anybody with a brain should have realized this old tumor of a man would have done this eventually. The fact it took so fucking long is just remarkable to me.

Kusagari

Oct 25, 2017
This is calculated racism so people in the 24 hr news cycle don't talk about Alex Acosta resigning because he gave Trumps buddy and child rapist Jeff Epstein the plea deal of a lifetime. Don't be distracted.

No it isn't. Stop attributing this 4D chess to Trump. He watched Fox and Friends and got mad.

Raxus

Oct 26, 2017
Further proof these congresswomen have hin running scared. They aren't afraid to call out his shit.

Vilix

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
It's unbelievable how low the number of people demonstrating against him is.
I have been thinking about this. When GW was president Hollywood stars and music celliberdies (sp) were coming out of the word work. Now I hardly hear anything compared to back then. Then again I don't have Twitter.

Capra

Oct 25, 2017
Fuck it, I'll cop the ban I don't give a fuck.

I want this thing dead. As a doornail.

And since it's obese and elderly, it'll happen soon. And I will fucking CELEBRATE. Full charcoal BBQ. Even in snowy winter.

That THING isn't human. It's a pedophile. It's a rapist. It's a racist. It's a vile disgusting pathetic creature and I can't wait for it to croak. And I will fucking celebrate!

Mods have at me!

You're not going to get banned for saying Trump should die of natural causes.

Thequietone

Oct 26, 2017
Well from the outside looking in it certainly doesn't have the standing in the world it once had.

And for these specific set of racist tweets I've reported them on Twitter, let's see what Jack and the gang have to say.....
He's already gone on record saying he won't ban the POTUS, but hinted that he will be banned after he leaves office. I'll believe it when I see it. His reaction should be delicious

Mar 29, 2018

And since it's obese and elderly, it'll happen soon. And I will fucking CELEBRATE. Full charcoal BBQ. Even in snowy winter.

That THING isn't human. It's a pedophile. It's a rapist. It's a racist. It's a vile disgusting pathetic creature and I can't wait for it to croak. And I will fucking celebrate!

Mods have at me!
Think you have to be a bit more explicitly threatening to get a ban

Pomerlaw

Erarboreal
Banned
Feb 25, 2018

Skade

Oct 28, 2017
For fuck sake. Can't anybody get rid of that moronic asshole ? At least ban his twitter...

(sorry for the assholes i just insulted by comparing him to them)

gozu

Oct 27, 2017
America
Divider in chief indeed.

Looking forward to forgetting the rapist existed after he dies in jail for his felonious crimes against women and poc.

Oct 27, 2017
This is calculated racism so people in the 24 hr news cycle don't talk about Alex Acosta resigning because he gave Trumps buddy and child rapist Jeff Epstein the plea deal of a lifetime. Don't be distracted.
There isn't a strategy to his hate other than appeal to his cult. Dude is implicated in so much shit that I doubt it even phases him. He's a psychopath.

Zipzoom

May 27, 2019

Mods have at me!
But he's human. Just like Hitler or Pol Pot.

Oct 25, 2017
Tweeting seems to be the preferred tactic for others why would it be a problem here.

Most folks understand how the government works and the limits of protest. Voting, not twitter activism, is the only relevant tool.

Your definition of demonstration is also pretty limited.

What are the limits of protest exactly?

sirap

Oct 25, 2017
South East Asia
Why should anyone apologize to Israel?

Next your'e gonna tell me people should apologize to nazis, white supremacists and every other genocidal maniac.

Mods have at me!

I will literally hop on a plane a fly 20 hours to America to piss and throw feces at his grave lol.

Oct 27, 2017
I can't believe no other leaders are calling out this blatant racism , it almost like it's being normalised.
We have kids in concentration camps ripped from their parents. Because a president ignored intelligence reports about a possible terrorist attack and because a black man was president. That's how we got here. It's going to get worse unless we win next year.

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
He's a racist piece of shit, and everyone who supports him is a racist piece of shit.

signal

Oct 28, 2017
"Really good tweet and I agree completely. Excited to vote for this man as the leader of my country." - double digit million American citizens, 2019

Gurgelhals

Oct 27, 2017

There's nothing calculated about this, he's just employing the exact same strategy that he's used his entire life, namely the Roy Cohn playbook: Always attack, never back down, never defend, never concede anything. It's primitive, but as long as no one holds him accountable it works.

Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta GA

Mods have at me!

You're giving humanity too much credit by othering him

Deleted member 23075

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Doubling down on his heinous earlier remarks by labeling fellow country people and colleagues as Radical. Thus, continuing to hammer away at the wedge he's using to divide the country.

Are his methods unsound? I don't see any method, at all.

Garfield

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 31, 2018
The problem is he wants a reaction, he wants outrage. The best thing these women can do is ignore him, don't get baited in...

Billfisto

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
I really would like this man to pass away due to natural causes.

I absolutely cannot wait until I do not need to hear this shithead's torturously-phrased opinions anymore.

I wonder if his toadies will desert him after he dies, or try and keep things going. I could see Lindsey Graham tearfully throwing himself on Trump's coffin at the funeral.

Mr. X

Oct 25, 2017
They've been trying to get these 4 killed for a while but now all subtlety and deniability is gone for sure.