• The ResetEra Games of the Year Awards 2018 results are now live! Congratulations to all the winners!
  • Sidebar and Width settings will now no longer reset after 4 hours of inactivity! We have implemented a new system that will remember these preferences on each browser, for both members and guests. This allows you to choose different settings on different devices if you so desire.

Trump fails basic human history again

Oct 27, 2017
You can clearly see that Wheels and Walls is another one of those mental aides/bridges they did for him so he stays on script at least somewhat.
You can see he goes back to looking at his papers after he exhausted his tremendous knowledge about them.

Oct 25, 2017
What if instead of building a full wall, you built a partial wall that was on wheels so it could roll itself in front of illegal immigrants when they get too close to the border.
I'm imagining this as some kind of bit from a Monty Python or Mel Brooks movie and it's killing me

Oct 27, 2017
With trumps child like mentality, he should have known as kids you build fort pillow walls before you start playing with big wheels. He was prob too busy grifting as a kid to know

Oct 26, 2017
Tokyo
Walls work people! Just ask the Chinese when the Mongrels invaded! Or how about asking the people of Constantinople?! The Berlin Wall is also still standing! Just look at HISTORY!! Walls WORK! Wheels, wheels may not work as well as a wall but if we still use wheels we can still use walls!

Oct 25, 2017
The fuck is this strategy by the WH to explain what a wall is lately???
It's actually been incredibly bizarre watching the GOP galvanize around The Wall in the way they have. Their entire strategy has rested on two pillars: one, conflating The Wall and border security; and two, getting fucking stupid and Orwellian with the entire concept of a wall/border barrier.

The Wall has become a metaphysical idea, and I'm not even exaggerating. Among all the markers that the Republican Party has become complete garbage no one should vote for ever again, the fact that they've decided to fight so hard for Trump's pathetic wall is one of the sadder ones.

Oct 26, 2017
Alrest
It's actually been incredibly bizarre watching the GOP galvanize around The Wall in the way they have. Their entire strategy has rested on two pillars: one, conflating The Wall and border security; and two, getting fucking stupid and Orwellian with the entire concept of a wall/border barrier.

The Wall has become a metaphysical idea, and I'm not even exaggerating. Among all the markers that the Republican Party has become complete garbage no one should vote for ever again, the fact that they've decided to fight so hard for Trump's pathetic wall is one of the sadder ones.