• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Fisty

Oct 25, 2017
Not worried about the effectiveness of a wall obviously. I wonder if this idiot asks why snowmobiles dont have wheels

Guy.brush

Oct 27, 2017
You can clearly see that Wheels and Walls is another one of those mental aides/bridges they did for him so he stays on script at least somewhat.
You can see he goes back to looking at his papers after he exhausted his tremendous knowledge about them.

Garlador

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
f0326350dc5cdec4af04a99f0c4ef34b.jpg

I wonder if he knew that medieval cultures invented shovels and dug under fortified walls...

Username1198

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Space, Man
With trumps child like mentality, he should have known as kids you build fort pillow walls before you start playing with big wheels. He was prob too busy grifting as a kid to know

Heroicpiglet

Avenger
Dec 22, 2017
he sounds like Jaden Smith with his "How Can Mirrors Be Real If Our Eyes Aren't Real" phase a few years ago

FF Seraphim

Oct 26, 2017
Tokyo
Walls work people! Just ask the Chinese when the Mongrels invaded! Or how about asking the people of Constantinople?! The Berlin Wall is also still standing! Just look at HISTORY!! Walls WORK! Wheels, wheels may not work as well as a wall but if we still use wheels we can still use walls!

Oct 29, 2017
I guess the cost of the wall should also include huge drums to detect vibrations from Mexicans trying to dig under it.

Nerokis

Oct 25, 2017
The fuck is this strategy by the WH to explain what a wall is lately???

It's actually been incredibly bizarre watching the GOP galvanize around The Wall in the way they have. Their entire strategy has rested on two pillars: one, conflating The Wall and border security; and two, getting fucking stupid and Orwellian with the entire concept of a wall/border barrier.

The Wall has become a metaphysical idea, and I'm not even exaggerating. Among all the markers that the Republican Party has become complete garbage no one should vote for ever again, the fact that they've decided to fight so hard for Trump's pathetic wall is one of the sadder ones.

Deleted member 8674

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
It's actually been incredibly bizarre watching the GOP galvanize around The Wall in the way they have. Their entire strategy has rested on two pillars: one, conflating The Wall and border security; and two, getting fucking stupid and Orwellian with the entire concept of a wall/border barrier.

The Wall has become a metaphysical idea, and I'm not even exaggerating. Among all the markers that the Republican Party has become complete garbage no one should vote for ever again, the fact that they've decided to fight so hard for Trump's pathetic wall is one of the sadder ones.