• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
This is day 4 of trashing McCain over his healthcare vote.

CBS said:
The silence in the room of pro-military tank plant workers was palpable Wednesday as President Trump turned a speech meant to be about the military and manufacturing into an opportunity to eviscerate the late POW Sen. John McCain.

Unprompted, Mr. Trump blamed McCain for a failed Obamacare repeal vote and for the unproven dossier alleging ties between Mr. Trump and Russia, as he has on Twitter and in remarks over the last few days. But he stepped up those attacks in his speech Wednesday.

"I endorsed him at his request," Mr. Trump said. "And I gave him the kind of funeral that he wanted. Which as President, I had to approve. I don't care about this - I didn't get thank you. That's OK. We sent him on the way, but I wasn't a fan of John McCain."

Nov 23, 2017
Good, keep talking about this and digging your own hole, it has 0 appeal for anyone who isn't in the Trump cult and just tanks Trump the more and more he talks about it, and I definitely am not one of those people who defend McCain

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I guess McCain was a maverick even in death

Fuck off cheeto

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
At a tank facotry shitting on a vet, can't make that up. And Meghan Mccain will smile and nod

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Republicans will continue to bend the knee to this lump of human excrement. This is who they are. This is what they symbolize.

chicken_pasta

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
"I've never really liked him. I've probably never will" is some fucking next level English. This fool wouldn't be able to pass a test like the TOEFL.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
God, it's like Trump is the living embodiment of that stupid voice in the back of your head that says stupid shit all the time but you ignore it because you have tact and class.

Cosmonaut X

Oct 26, 2017
Imagine being such an utterly empty shell of a man that you needed to say something like this.

Imagine being someone who could support and approve such a hollow, venal, petty monster.

Tragic Wotsit cunt.

Nov 30, 2017
lol I figured there's nothing he could say that would surprise me anymore. Well I guess I figured wrong.

What the Flying Fuck lol.

Casa

Oct 25, 2017
And the republicans who lionized him for decades will remain largely silent, maybe offering timid statements and nothing more.

NTGYK

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
McCain has the best revenge from beyond the grave.

Even dead, he's still getting under Trump's thin skin.

Ponn

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Anyone that thinks this will hurt Trump with the Vets or military have short memories of what he said during his 2016 campaign and still had their votes.

Eagledare

Oct 30, 2017
The sentiment is despicable but beyond that:

"Hasn't been for me. I've really probably, never will"

Like is that even fucking english?

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
Anyone that thinks this will hurt Trump with the Vets or military have short memories of what he said during his 2016 campaign and still had their votes.
Yeah but Hillary killed Ben Ghazi and was the devil, and a war hawk!

They hated Hillary more than they could take issue with Trump. It's absolutely stupid for Trump to continue with these lines of attack, so, I hope he does. Keep it up through 2020.

I'm thinking he'll pull out more McCain attacks at his next big rally in a safe Red city. The guy HAS to have people agree with him on this so he won't stop until he gets the response he wants.

Frozenprince

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
One horrible not dead old man is mean to another horrible actually dead old man.

I mean, cool I guess but this is usually right around the time of day when he starts sundowning so not surprising.

Braag

Nov 7, 2017
I don't think I've hated any person alive as much as I hate Donnie. I really really dislike him to put it mildly.

Oct 25, 2017
He does this because:
1. it doesn't hurt him
2. it DOES anger more decent people, and it forces borderline republicans to pick a side (Trump's side)

Christian

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah but Hillary killed Ben Ghazi and was the devil, and a war hawk!

They hated Hillary more than they could take issue with Trump. It's absolutely stupid for Trump to continue with these lines of attack, so, I hope he does. Keep it up through 2020.

I'm thinking he'll pull out more McCain attacks at his next big rally in a safe Red city.

There's no doubt the McCain attacks will continue. Repealing the failing, disastrous ObamaCare was another campaign promise, like The Wall, that will go unfulfilled, despite Republicans completely controlling the federal government. He definitely needs a scapegoat.