• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Josh5890

I'm Your Favorite Poster's Favorite Poster
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Every day I think there is no way Trump can send a dumber tweet than yesterday, and everyday he delivers.

Oct 25, 2017
His gravesite being defaced is going to become a national pastime.

May I suggest simply calling it: "the Trump dump"?

It's literally just a raised platform with a hole in it, and a tremendous pile of shit underneath it. Gasmasks will be provided to dumpers, and taking the dump a new national pilgrimage.

but I suspect only his base will enjoy it, so it will just have to become "the landfill with no name".

Foffy

Oct 25, 2017
He seems to hate McCain because McCain was probably one of the "few" Republicans that actually tried to call bullshit for what it is, and that McCain has tarnished Trump's record of being the anti-Obama, taking down everything Obama created. This will bother Trump forfuckingever.

I will not have one molecule of sadness the day I hear "Donald Trump has passed away". I didn't even like McCain but I had compassion for him and his family. Not with this petty worm that makes being alive feel like such a nightmare, knowing such a dipshit is in charge of America.

Naijaboy

The Fallen
Mar 13, 2018
Yes, the dead and buried McCain should thank Trump for not showing up at his funeral to badmouth him.

Are you kidding me?

Katten

Oct 27, 2017
It is amazing how bending the knee is a huge disrespecting the flag issue, but shitting on dead veterans is just fine when it comes to the tiny fingered orange balloon.

Deleted member 8257

Oct 26, 2017
I have never seen such a horrendous, narcissistic cunt ever in my life. Meghan, want to cry more?

Forearms

Oct 25, 2017
I don't even know how he can have supporters in the military at this point... he just shits all over them every chance he gets.

Common Knowledge

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
At least John McCain didn't have people actively celebrating and partying over his death like Trump's assuredly will. Damn, that day is gonna be lit.

dabig2

Oct 29, 2017
Worst thing about these petty Trump tirades is that I have to endure days of the media and politicians ballwashing that dead piece of shit. And then I have to come on here to this forum and hear how despite several decades of bullshit, McCain saved healthcare in the end so yay.

Sorry, I'm not giving brownie points to racist assholes who sell out only 90% of whatever sliver of soul they have left only to fuck we plebs over in all aspects of life.

Frozenprince

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Worst thing about these petty Trump tirades is that I have to endure days of the media and politicians ballwashing that dead piece of shit. And then I have to come on here to this forum and hear how despite several decades of bullshit, McCain saved healthcare in the end so yay.

Sorry, I'm not giving brownie points to racist assholes who sell out only 90% of whatever sliver of soul they have left only to fuck we plebs over in all aspects of life.
Nothing, and I mean nothing compares to the fucking hand wringing over Bush Sr's death. God that was just a solid week of the entire media apparatus trying sooooo hard to A) get people to care because nobody even fucking remembers that old ass man other than people on the borderline for dementia and B) trying to sanitize his image and the image of his generation in politics as full of moral fortitude and values because he flew bomber missions during the war.

THE MAN RAN THE FUCKING CIA.

I hope he's burning.

dabig2

Oct 29, 2017
Nothing, and I mean nothing compares to the fucking hand wringing over Bush Sr's death. God that was just a solid week of the entire media apparatus trying sooooo hard to A) get people to care because nobody even fucking remembers that old ass man other than people on the borderline for dementia and B) trying to sanitize his image and the image of his generation in politics as full of moral fortitude and values because he flew bomber missions during the war.

THE MAN RAN THE FUCKING CIA.

I hope he's burning.

True, but I had already steeled myself for that. Same with John McCain's death. But this new shit is just bringing all that nonsense back up from hell and I was not prepared.

Btw, Henry Kissinger when he finally dies will probably be the gold standard of "decorum" fuckery.

Frozenprince

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
True, but I had already steeled myself for that. Same with John McCain's death. But this new shit is just bringing all that nonsense back up from hell and I was not prepared.

Btw, Henry Kissinger when he finally dies will probably be the gold standard of "decorum" fuckery.
I am having some form of a party the day that fucker finally dies. But just like the rest of these soulless ghouls he has given all the innate goodness and capacity for humanity to the dark lord in exchange for an ungodly long life. Every single one of them has outlived all their enemies. It's depressing.

But yeah we'll hear about how he was "the great statesman" not, you know, about the millions of deaths.

kirbyfan407

Oct 25, 2017
Trump's obsessions are concerning. He repeatedly seems jealous and insecure when confronted with people who are more popular and liked than him.

But what does McCain's daughter have to say about this?

It's been clear for a while how much she dislikes the Trump family. Her family did not want any of them at the funeral, and her speech there referenced Trump critically. More recently, based on what I've seen on The View, her dislike of him seems to have grown more. That said, on The View, she seems to more recently happily let the other women speak and criticize Trump (and Graham, the Republican Party, etc.) when her father comes up. She seems to encourage them to do so and is in agreement. My guess is she's emotionally tired of talking about it. She still addresses the comments, but perhaps more briefly and indirectly than she did in the past. (That's just my observation based on memory.)

As for suggestions she'll vote Republican in 2020, she's spoken for a while how much distance she feels between herself and the Republican Party. She also makes it clear that she is not happy with the Democratic Party, so I'd be surprised if she voted Democrat. I don't think she knows yet how she'd vote. (A Biden bid seems like it'd tempt her.) But I would be willing to bet that voting for Trump is not something she'll ever consider. I don't think she even voted for him in 2016.

I feel weird commenting and speculating on Meghan McCain in a thread about her father, but since she came up and I'm seeing comments that don't match what I see on The View, I felt I should comment with my own understanding. (That's not to say she doesn't frustrate me with her stances or opinions at times. I just think how much she dislikes Trump and what he represents for the Republican Party is pretty clear.)

Iloelemen

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I really hope the awfulness of Trump won't suddenly negate the awfulness of McCain.

Just because Trump bad doesn't mean McCain good.

Deleted member 6949

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's still amazing that after all of those years of the right calling everyone cucks they have all lined up to get cucked harder than anyone has ever gotten cucked in the history of cuckolding.

Polioliolio

Nov 6, 2017
Jokes on you. Mccain has joined the ether and isn't around to give a fuck what you think you stupid rotting squash fuck. Go on and carry it to your grave you sad piece of shit.

Meanwhile, the responsibility of decent people who can do something is to eliminate this mother fucker from office and public because it's not acceptable.

TheGhost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Long Island
Wow....trump can go get fucked after this bullshit.

"Which I had to approve"

Stupid mother Fucker always looking for thank yous. Dumb piece of shit.