• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 249

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
U.S. President Donald Trump has warned his political opponents of the possibility that they could eventually be confronted by armed Trump supporters in and out of uniform, telling a right-wing website on Monday that "it would be very bad, very bad" if his backers in the military, police and a motorcycle group were provoked into getting "tough."

The Star

The full quote Trump gave (I will not be linking to the site he presented the quote to, mostly because I don't want them getting our clicks, but if you're desperate to see it, it's linked in the Star article I linked to above):

"So here's the thing—it's so terrible what's happening," Trump said when asked about how the left is fighting hard. "You know, the left plays a tougher game, it's very funny. I actually think that the people on the right are tougher, but they don't play it tougher. Okay? I can tell you I have the support of the police, the support of the military, the support of the Bikers for Trump – I have the tough people, but they don't play it tough — until they go to a certain point, and then it would be very bad, very bad. But the left plays it cuter and tougher. Like with all the nonsense that they do in Congress … with all this invest[igations]—that's all they want to do is –you know, they do things that are nasty. Republicans never played this."

It sounds to me like he is preparing the stage to legitimize any use of force or state power to block a succession of power should (when) he lose the 2020 election. Which is, frankly, alarming.

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Imagine America having a second Civil War over fucking Donald Trump...

EdibleKnife

Oct 29, 2017
Fuck you, Trump. Bring it on, you pathetic bitch. If your little cult wants to throw down, I'll be more than happy to respond in kind.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Nutters will take this too far one day, Trump is stoking it, he wants them to take people out, it's just that nobody hasn't snapped or being caught before they do.

BlueTsunami

Oct 29, 2017
Still a year and a half to go. I fear for where we'll be at the start of 2020. I know what it is to get into shit with a narcissist. They will not blink as their world burns.

Parthenios

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
If this was in a terrorist video by bin Laden or something you wouldn't even be allowed to air the quote, because it's very clearly a call to violent action.

Oct 27, 2017
I mean, if things get to that point, I'm fine with labeling trump and trump supporters as traitors/enemy combatants and them being dealt with with deadly force.

higemaru

Nov 30, 2017
Of course he would go to Breitbart to make this statement. Like everything else Trump has said, it's an empty threat.

Also, bikers aren't threatening. They're all like 300 years old and listen to nothing but Dropkick Murphys. Gonna need a better defense squad than those guys and some paunchy cops.

TheModestGun

Banned
Dec 5, 2017
This sounds like a commandment, not a concern or a fear. This bastard literally dreams of right wing violence if democrats win the general election.

ahoyle

Feb 16, 2018
Im really starting to doubt he will leave office willingly. I fully expect him to declare the election invalid, and that he will stay in office while the "investigate". And 50 million people will buy it 100%.

bdbdbd

Oct 27, 2017
It's a load of nonsense. All this amounts to is him putting the "hope" out there that someone indirectly acts on his behalf, but he'll never act or command directly because he doesn't want blood on his hands. And none of these people ever truly suffer that badly under a "librul agenda" that they would ever be willing to put their necks on the line for *him*, en masse.

Ooh, those investigations are nasty. Watch me post a meme about it on facebook for you, Mr. President, sir.

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
Of course he would go to Breitbart to make this statement. Like everything else Trump has said, it's an empty threat.

Also, bikers aren't threatening. They're all like 300 years old and listen to nothing but Dropkick Murphys. Gonna need a better defense squad than those guys and some paunchy cops.

It's a call from the POTUS to shoot people. It is absolutely not an empty threat.

Raguel

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I love how he hides behind his "tough" supporters like the coward bitch he is. He act as if his supporters are anything other than little terrified cunts. Let them come. We'll see how tough these guys really are. Fucking shit stains

Oct 28, 2017
People who advocate violence support an old fart who also advocates violence.

Quit embarrasing my country, you spoiled ham.

Umbrella Carp

Banned
Jan 16, 2019
The Gun industry love this sort of shit. The right buy even more guns and the more radical side of the left start buying them

Window

Oct 27, 2017
I know that with the election of Trump, faith in US democracy is low but I don't think we're close to the point where one man seize full control past their elected terms just quite yet.

Regardless, this is an absolutely terrible thing for a leader of a nation to be saying.

Cat Party

Oct 25, 2017
This is obviously a terrifying and dangerous thing for the supposedly democratically elected leader of any country to say, but please remember that Trump is fuckin coward and has never ever in his life backed up his tough talk with actions.