• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Bakercat

Oct 27, 2017
'merica
Inciting violence, nothing new with dumbass. I would retort that if Trump wants a fight to meet me at the Alamo, high noon.

EdibleKnife

Oct 29, 2017
LOL right? "Moderates" and mealymouthed liberal "allies" who want to bandy about civility are either not taking seriously or down right ignoring the shit like this that consistently comes from the right. This is a damn fight for our lives because Trump and his ilk aren't shy about admitting they love to exert power, harm, and kill the people they deem undesirable and unworthy. Trump and his ilk want a war and if we really care about progressing the country we need to be right there ready to be totally unsurpassed and ready to fight back if it comes.

WedgeX

Oct 27, 2017
This is obviously a terrifying and dangerous thing for the supposedly democratically elected leader of any country to say, but please remember that Trump is fuckin coward and has never ever in his life backed up his tough talk with actions.

He doesn't need to, only his supporters - who've been willing to carry out numerous assassination attempts, try to burn down businesses, and run over protesters - need to act.

Afrikan

Oct 28, 2017
I've touched on this on other forums.

he's trying to convince his cult that if they did rise up, that they would be backed by the Police and Military... but, imo, in actuality they would quickly be made examples of by the military's technology. It will get ugly.

These types of people have been egged on by Donald and the Russian funded NRA to stock up on weapons and ammo for a while now.

adj_noun

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Like with all the nonsense that they do in Congress … with all this invest[igations]—that's all they want to do is –you know, they do things that are nasty. Republicans never played this."

That line was an absolute howler.

EdibleKnife

Oct 29, 2017
He doesn't need to, only his supporters - who've been willing to carry out numerous assassination attempts, try to burn down businesses, and run over protesters - need to act.
This. It won't be him leading the charge on this. It will be KKK leaders, white supremacist gun totters. The very same people who are completely open about violence against "the gays" and "Jewish cabal" and "BLM terrorists". It'll be scum like David Duke, Gavin McGinnes and on who will rally the deplorables.

Zip

Oct 28, 2017
He's just hoping some nutbar(s) will go and assassinate his political opponents. Nothing to see here, American people/government. Let's just act like he doesn't mean what he clearly does!

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Can't wait for him to have a massive heart attack while he's on the toilet taking a shit

Swauny Jones

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Is anybody really surprised from this?? He basically said there would be a revolt if he lost the election that got him into power as well. I wouldn't be surprised if behind the scenes he's plotting something so that he can stay in power and overhaul the whole political landscape.

Oct 27, 2017
My standard response when these fascists start dribbling threats from their face holes: "I wish a muthafucka would"

These fucking cretins need to check what the demographics of the US military enlisted and NCO corps looks like in the past 15yrs. These supposed "tough guys" in the military ranks should be careful they don't get fragged for supporting political violence.

Torpedo Vegas

Oct 27, 2017
Parts Unknown.
I wish that every night while he slept that the ghost of Abraham Lincoln would rise up from the floorboards in the Lincoln bedroom and just beat the shit out of him.

Last edited:

Deleted member 35740

User requested account closure
Banned
Dec 9, 2017
Not a gun guy by any means, but this administration makes a good argument for us minorities to arm ourselves. I feel like most leftists are already there, but it's taken me some time to get to this realization.

Deleted member 11985

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm sure a lot of those "tough people" would be dressed in unmarked Russian military uniform, and would inconspicuously only know how to speak Russian.

Oct 27, 2017
tenor.gif

Oct 25, 2017
Norman, OK
"Like with all the nonsense that they do in Congress … with all this invest[igations]—that's all they want to do is –you know, they do things that are nasty. Republicans never played this."

Right. Because the GOP didn't impeach anyone over a blowjob or spend years investigating Benghazi or Hillary Clinton's emails...

As for transfer of power after 2020- it's not going to go the way he thinks. If he loses the election, the new Pres takes over on Jan 20th, 2021- full stop. Any recounts/investigations/court challenges will be expedited in order to resolve well ahead of that date (see the 2000 election challenge for reference). Once we hit Jan 20th- Secret Service will drag him out of the Oval if need be.

Chaos-Theory

Dec 6, 2018
My standard response when these fascists start dribbling threats from their face holes: "I wish a muthafucka would"

These fucking cretins need to check what the demographics of the US military enlisted and NCO corps looks like in the past 15yrs. These supposed "tough guys" in the military ranks should be careful they don't get fragged for supporting political violence.
Exactly.

gutshot

Oct 25, 2017
Toscana, Italy
Is anybody really surprised from this?? He basically said there would be a revolt if he lost the election that got him into power as well. I wouldn't be surprised if behind the scenes he's plotting something so that he can stay in power and overhaul the whole political landscape.

That would require him to have an ounce of intelligence and/or the ability to influence people with an IQ over 70.

CelestialAtom

Mambo Number PS5
Oct 26, 2017
When you bring force, history has always told us that the people normally fight back. It would be a major mistake.

dabig2

Oct 29, 2017
Meh, dictators are hardly worth trying to impeach.

lmao. True.

If the Dems were smart, they'd blow this the fuck up, at least blow it up more than Repubs blew up Obama's tan suit "controversy" (can we please at least hit that level for...anything?) This forces the media to debate this shit and condemn it, other than it getting lost in the shuffle.

But I bet they won't, because they collectively lack fucking spines. Might get a finger wag on the late shows, but nothing more. And some people here will lap it up like fucking dogs.

Dems will stomp all over their own ofc with no delay.

Greg NYC3

Oct 26, 2017
Miami
That would require him to have an ounce of intelligence and/or the ability to influence people with an IQ over 70.
Folks in general give him way too much credit, which is incredible given all that's happened since he became president. It's hard not to feel like it's that privilege popping up again that grants Trump the reasonable doubt that he's got a plan when time and again he proves that he doesn't.

rokkerkory

Banned
Jun 14, 2018
I just want the trump org, foundation, etc to be blown up and shut down with all its assets taken away. If we also get Trump behind bars that's a bonus.

Oct 25, 2017
Norman, OK
that's sweet that you'll think it'll be that easy. he's going to drag it out and won't accept the outcome if its not in his favor.

There is no "dragging it out". That's why elections are held 3+ months ahead of inauguration: so that any challenges/recounts/court cases can be expedited and resolved. On Jan 20th, 2021- either a new President is sworn in or Trump officially starts his 2nd term. There is no option C.