• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Krakatoa

Prophet of Regret
Oct 29, 2017
He's just pissed because he's going to have to Veto the vote today in the Senate.

EdibleKnife

Oct 29, 2017
I'm going to clap till my hands bleed when this mother fucker dies.
In fact I'm giving a preemptive fuck you to the people bound to say he should be mourned or forgiven or treated empathetically when he perishes. No one should try and recontexutalize Trump as anything but a fucking monster and one of the worst US presidents or general leaders of any kind when he dies.

Limit

Avenger
Oct 30, 2017
Military generals and leadership are quite capable thinkers and often pretty opinionated. They won't be issuing any statements at this point, because that's how they roll. But if/when Trump loses in 2020, they aren't duty-bound to follow any directive of his that breaks laws/norms/puts the safety of the nation at risk.

I have met 2 generals and several full bird colonels. Not a single one of them has ever not been a right winger. But Trump doesn't have to worry about 2020 elections anyways. Mueller report is not going to have the bite to harm trump. And even it did, Dems will fail to capitalize, like always. Low unemployment rate through Trump's term. Dems killing each other off with purity tests all the way to primaries. So on, and so forth. Trump is not going anywhere anytime soon.

Netherscourge

Oct 25, 2017
Tough guys!

metrouk2.files_.wordpress.com201603trump-rush-2-b15355f1681f8175f2eb2ffcb375f18192d995b2.gif

TheOMan

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
The President of the United States is threatening citizens of the United States. Okay okay - that's neat. Coolcoolcool...very cool.

Daphne

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
He won't have enough support for a coup. The danger is more of what has already happened: Murders of journalists; synagogues shot up; cars driven into protesters; pipe-bombs sent to Democrats from Trump/MAGA vans; massacres planned by a coast guard officer; people beaten by neo-nazis and Proud Boys. With the President cheering them on, egging them on, inciting them! It's obscene, and in a sane country would immediately lead to his downfall.

Colonel Trumpeeto.

1*yJD0_AW_c2b8jURGtBOUtw.jpeg

He so wishes he was a dictator, fucking loser.
Yep, and he constantly goes on about it. Just one example:
CNN:
In the closed-door remarks, a recording of which was obtained by CNN, Trump also praised China's President Xi Jinping for recently consolidating power and extending his potential tenure, musing he wouldn't mind making such a maneuver himself.
"He's now president for life. President for life. No, he's great," Trump said. "And look, he was able to do that. I think it's great. Maybe we'll have to give that a shot some day."

Last edited:

Gaia Lanzer

Oct 25, 2017
He's not leaving office on his own. He sees what happened in China and he admires the unchecked power of autocrats around the world. It's going to be great watching him forcibly removed by FBI agents.
Remove him by force if need. If his supports rise up with violence, categorize them as a national threat/terrorist group (because THEY ARE) and round up the racist, violent shitstains!

Deleted member 12352

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Un-fucking-hinged.

In fact I'm giving a preemptive fuck you to the people bound to say he should be mourned or forgiven or treated empathetically when he perishes. No one should try and recontexutalize Trump as anything but a fucking monster and one of the worst US presidents or general leaders of any kind when he dies.

Just right you are. I've seen twats try and pull that one with Thatcher over the years but most of us would still happily dance on her grave if we could.

Deleted member 9838

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Lol shit will never be the same again. We are gonna be dealing with trumpism for like the next 15-20 years I bet.

hjort

Nov 9, 2017
Literal fascist uses fascist rhetoric. How I hate that man and his very existence.

Deleted member 4372

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Doesn't surprise me he's talking like this now, he was fucking talking like this in 2015. Nearly four years we've been living with his dictatory horseshit

Pata Hikari

Banned
Jan 15, 2018
Lol the military hates Trump, as does the intelligence community and the FBI and Secret Service.

I mean, it's pretty funny that no matter how much Trump wants to be a dictator he made a good show of pissing off all the elements of society a dictator needs control of.

Deleted member 8861

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
In 2013, ErdoÄźan used similar words to address the Gezi protestors in Istanbul. He said he was "barely keeping the 50% (his voter base) in check".

Well, look at where us Turks are now.

Veliladon

Oct 27, 2017
What the hell, people. I go to work for a few hours and we're back to another constitutional crisis? Can't we keep the republic intact for a few lousy hours?

Powdered Egg

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Minorities and White Leftists will fight the Right, while Democrats and the majority of their white voting base tsk us to hell and back about decorum. The latter will plead with us to wait until 2022 and vote in representatives who will come up with new laws that Trump will ignore.

"If you swing a bat in self defense, you're just as bad as your attackers. This is not the way!!"

Wulfric

Oct 25, 2017
Trump is their commander-in-chief. Are they actually allowed to disagree or disobey him? I imagine all forms of free and independent thinking were drilled out of them during training.

Lmao no. This is not Star Wars.

This dude gets clowned and eye-rolled in the break room quite often. Of course, you have to be discreet about it.

Gaia Lanzer

Oct 25, 2017
Minorities and White Leftists will fight the Right, while Democrats and the majority of their white voting base tsk us to hell and back about decorum. The latter will plead with us to wait until 2022 and vote in representatives who will come up with new laws that Trump will ignore.

"If you swing a bat in self defense, you're just as bad as your attackers. This is not the way!!"
I always believed there was a fallacy in that way of thinking out of the sheer fact that to be as bad as your attackers would mean there has to be some sort of equivalency, and there is no equality. Those who fight against bad, evil people are NEVER as bad as those people. NEVER! The ones who constantly say "both sides" are the ones that would have you to stand down as the wave crashes into you.

ProfessorLobo

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
I might be more on the cynical side, but I think democracy in America is very close to ending. All he needs is an election where a few tens of thousands of votes determined the win. He claims fraud and stays on the podium. Then what? He'll have 30% of the population, and nearly all Republican senators and representatives. The only people that could get him down is the military. Will they bring down the guy that wanted to give them a parade rather than someone who assuredly will slash their budget?

Id put the odds of a successful power grab at about fifty percent.

Fisty

Oct 25, 2017
I'll laugh my ass off if he loses the election and tries to pull this shit, what is he going to do? Call the military? Call his biker buddies? Give me a fucking break

Forearms

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I don't think you've got the necessary amount of support in the military that you think you do, Donny Boy.

Oct 28, 2017
He's just talking. An old, inarticulate wind bag who has never had to yeild in his life and thus coming to terms with his own fate and fear.

We will be a better country after he is voted out.

Deleted member 2533

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I might be more on the cynical side, but I think democracy in America is very close to ending. All he needs is an election where a few tens of thousands of votes determined the win. He claims fraud and stays on the podium. Then what? He'll have 30% of the population, and nearly all Republican senators and representatives. The only people that could get him down is the military. Will they bring down the guy that wanted to give them a parade rather than someone who assuredly will slash their budget?

Id put the odds of a successful power grab at about fifty percent.

Plus we now have a case of documented election fraud where a group of true believers conspired together to alter ballots in North Carolina and swung an election to the GoP.

No way 2020 is free of organised election fraud.