• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 30, 2017
It's a losing proposition. Shutting down the government to obtain a single policy objective is stupid. Shutting down the government over Obamacare didn't work and this won't either.

Deleted member 42

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
Yeah him/Pence/Pelosi/Schumer are having a bit of a loud argument now in front of the press

stew

Dec 2, 2017
Nancy is pissed that she has to deal with this moron.

This man...

What's happening? lol !

Deleted member 16365

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
When would the shutdown happen? Will this effect USPS shipping Christmas presents? Not a great look for Trump if so.

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
tenor.gif

raYne_07

Oct 27, 2017
This is the most awkward thing ever. Pence sitting there like a real doll while Pelosi, Shumer and Trump go at it.

Shoeless

Oct 27, 2017
So... are we at the point where "The Mexicans will pay for it," is Fake News, and EVERYONE knows that Trump didn't actually say this, and it was the Libtard/Democrat/Mainstream Media that made up that terrible lie, and even fabricated CG news footage of Trump saying this stuff? is that where Republicans are now in order to justify why the American government is supposed to pay for this?

I mean, if Republicans can remember "But her emails," then surely their memory must go back far enough to remember Trump saying "Mexico's going to pay for it," but now have to rationalize some way in their brains to make it out so Trump didn't say that, and therefore didn't lie?

Autodidact

Oct 25, 2017
This is Pelosi in her damn element - fierce, unyielding, not letting the asshole have an inch.

You want a newbie here?

Aaron

I’m seeing double here!
Oct 25, 2017
Minneapolis
So... are we at the point where "The Mexicans will pay for it," is Fake News, and EVERYONE knows that Trump didn't actually say this, and it was the Libtard/Democrat/Mainstream Media that made up that terrible lie, and even fabricated CG news footage of Trump saying this stuff? is that where Republicans are now in order to justify why the American government is supposed to pay for this?

I mean, if Republicans can remember "But her emails," then surely their memory must go back far enough to remember Trump saying "Mexico's going to pay for it," but now have to rationalize some way in their brains to make it out so Trump didn't say that, and therefore didn't lie?
He's already claimed that he didn't mean they'd pay for it upfront, and he'd extort them through other means.

He is of course lying and just saying whatever comes to his head first.

Shoeless

Oct 27, 2017
He's already claimed that he didn't mean they'd pay for it upfront, and he'd extort them through other means.

He is of course lying and just saying whatever comes to his head first.

Well, that's reassuring. At least he gave SOME kind of rationale, as opposed to simply pretending he never said it at all. So not complete delusion, just typical con-man tactics.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

Matthew Miller @matthewamiller

Trump has no idea what he's in for the next two years and how different things are about to be for him.

Philip Rucker @PhilipRucker

Trump did not like that Nancy Pelosi called it the "Trump Shutdown."

Manu Raju @mkraju

Replying to @mkraju
"We should not have a Trump shutdown," Pelosi says. Trump: "A what?" Pelosi: "A Trump shutdown."

Manu Raju @mkraju

Trump getting angry as Pelosi says he doesn't have the votes in the House to fund the wall with GOP votes alone. "Nancy, I do."

Ithil

Oct 25, 2017
And Pelosi isn't even Speaker yet. He's going to go insane by February. He has no idea how easy he's had it with a shitheel Republican congress protecting him until now.
He can't even handle basic pushback by Pelosi, let alone her torpedoing shitty Republican bills or the House committees properly investigating his corrupt admin.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
The Trump shutdown.

Lol God I love Pelosi.

lol and people on here think Trump is a shoe in for 2020. Give me a break.

Best I can tell it's either people that feel completely defeated and afraid after 2016, that they are going to ignore all information that says otherwise which is weird after the 2018 Dem wins, or, it's people that actually want Trump to win but won't admit it.

Shoeless

Oct 27, 2017
It still never ceases to amaze me that America now has a President that takes ZERO responsibility for anything that happens in his administration and somehow manages to make it look like the Democrats are in control, despite the fact that, at least until the end of this month, the three branches of government have been under Republican control. It's almost Schrodinger/Quantum how Trump is simultaneously In-Charge-Yet-Not-In-Charge.

The Llama

Oct 27, 2017
I can't even comprehend how stupid he was in that exchange, when he willingly started saying that he was going to shutdown the government over this instead of deflecting it back. Like, I can't even begin to understand why he thought it would be a good idea to own it.