• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

I often stated, "One way or the other, Mexico is going to pay for the Wall." This has never changed. Our new deal with Mexico (and Canada), the USMCA, is so much better than the old, very costly & anti-USA NAFTA deal, that just by the money we save, MEXICO IS PAYING FOR THE WALL!

BREAKING NEWS: Mexico IS paying for the wall

I often stated, "One way or the other, Mexico is going to pay for the Wall." This has never changed. Our new deal with Mexico (and Canada), the USMCA, is so much better than the old, very costly & anti-USA NAFTA deal, that just by the money we save, MEXICO IS PAYING FOR THE WALL!

cameron: All right, can we call it a draw. ;)

Remember when your parents brought you leader 1 and told you it was just as good as Power Master Optimus Prime?

PrimeBeef

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
WTF. There is ALREADY a bipartisan compromise for $1.6B for border security, isn't there? HE'S the one holding up the works in the first place. But sure, take credit for something that was done without your assistance, as usual.
Just in the Senate. There is almost no chance House Republicans would pass it as far as I understand.

PrimeBeef

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
His options were to side with the "enemy" or side with the idiot trying to shove both of his feet in his mouth at alarming speed.
And he acted like a spineless cunt, like most of the GOP.
The joke is that Trump and Pence are gonna be impeached so Pelosi will be de facto president by the end of next year.
Jokes aside. It will be a Clinton impeachment at best. Only in the house. The Senate has the power to remove and while the GOP has the Senate they will not remove 1 president let alone 2.

Border

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
How does the USMCA even generate revenue for the United States government? I presume it's just a treaty that dictates what goods will and won't be taxed or have tariffs.

a916

Oct 25, 2017
The Republicans shut down the government years after Obamacare passed trying to force Obama to agree to get rid of it. Obamacare wasn't a racist, completely ineffective waste of money, so it's not a comparable situation regardless.

I'm not comparing Obamacare to the wall lol... I'm asking if the Republicans just recently threatened and did so to get there way, much like Trump is threatening to do here.