• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Griselbrand

Oct 26, 2017
Just so you guys know how this is playing with the other side, there are two guys talking about this in the cubicle behind me.

And yes, to them it was Pelosi and Schumer that played into Trumps hands and he's the one that made them look like idiots. They even managed to sneak in an Obamaphone reference, which was the best part of their conversation.

Not that it's been brought up in this thread but there's simply no reasoning with people that are firmly to the right.

Fisty

Oct 25, 2017

Julie Davis @juliehdavis

Aide in rm when Pelosi described Oval mtg to colleagues said she crowed about Dems having gotten him to "fully own" a shutdown. Also said wall is "like a manhood thing for him. As if manhood could ever be associated with him."

Lol she saucy

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
Just so you guys know how this is playing with the other side, there are two guys talking about this in the cubicle behind me.

And yes, to them it was Pelosi and Schumer that played into Trumps hands and he's the one that made them look like idiots. They even managed to sneak in an Obamaphone reference, which was the best part of their conversation.

Not that it's been brought up in this thread but there's simply no reasoning with people that are firmly to the right.
Rush Limbaugh is doing the same thing. Trump "schooled" them.

Zip

Oct 28, 2017

Julie Davis @juliehdavis

Aide in rm when Pelosi described Oval mtg to colleagues said she crowed about Dems having gotten him to "fully own" a shutdown. Also said wall is "like a manhood thing for him. As if manhood could ever be associated with him."

Oof.

Though crowing about things that are bad risks bringing attention back to you, and so I view it as a bad idea to do, that is quite the drag of Trump.

LosDaddie

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Longwood, FL
Seems about right to me.

I imagine most GOP voters would agree with DJT that shutting down the govt to fund the wall would be worth it.

Brannon

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
So used to almost everybody of influence having to give him at least a little face.

This right here? This is a whole new world for him. Biden vs Palin? Child's play compared to the next two years.

Oct 25, 2017
The blurbs and tweets are one thing, but watching it go down is something else. They corralled his simple-minded ass right into a furnace. Masterfully done Nancy/Schumer. Would love to see the Pelosi haters respond to this.

Oct 25, 2017
This is exactly why his lawyers won't let him talk to Mueller.
If he could get baited by someone as wishy-washy as Chuck Schumer, Mueller would put Trump in the camel clutch, break his back, and make him humble.

The "I will shut it down" quote is going to get airtime hard, deep into 2020 the way thing are going.

PIMPBYBLUD

Oct 27, 2017
I think Pence job today was to secretly feed Donald his lines through telepathy. It's like he's the Ventriloquist from Batman : The Animated Series

Bedlam

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
This whole interview/conference was fantastic.

Trump getting completely cucked. He sits there like a begging child and Chuck and Nancy completely roll over him. The best part is apathetic Pence, however.

You just know he was fuming after this. Such a garbage human and fraud.

Duane

Unshakable Resolve
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Anyone who doubted or still doubts her, how do you want your crow? This is why she is feared by the GOP.

The last two years I've heard so many people say "even if Pence somehow gets impeached alongside Trump, it just goes to the Speaker of the House next... President Ryan :( ".

Well... now it's one hell of a different story, huh. lolol

Ravensmash

Oct 25, 2017
Then: Campaigns on a promise of making Mexico pay for it.

Now: Vows to shut down the US government if the USA doesn't pay for his wall.

Hilarious.

wbloop

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
This whole interview/conference was fantastic.

Trump getting completely cucked. He sits there like a begging child and Chuck and Nancy completely roll over him. The best part is apathetic Pence, however.

You just know he was fuming after this. Such a garbage human and fraud.
You think he was just fuming after that? He was boiling in front of the cameras. God, I love this.

wbloop

Oct 26, 2017
Germany

Look at that smug face

rhutxBm.jpg

May 21, 2018

I bet they're just being fed that by the right-wing media and they haven't listened to the actual thing themselves.

Lifendz

Oct 27, 2017
Nancy is such a goddamn boss. Between having to deal with an actual House leader that's acting as a check on him, Mueller, and the House investigations and subpoenas coming his way, Trump is about to enter a whole new phase of his presidency.

Apathy

Oct 25, 2017
That picture of him with his arms crossed and mad face with Pelosi is one of the best things I've seen recently