• The GiftBot 2.0 Launch Giveaway Extravaganza has come to a close with an astounding 8073 games given away to the community by 696 members, a huge success thanks to you! The gifting now continues with more official prizes in the new Gaming Giveaways |OT|. Leftover Steam codes are also being given away to the PC Gaming Era community.

Trump is speaking in Atlanta this afternoon; launching "Black Voices For Trump" coalition

OP
OP
The Wiz

The Wiz

The Fallen
Nov 14, 2017
Pence is speaking now (link in OP)

He just brought Abraham Lincoln lol "The First Republican President"

El Topo

Oct 25, 2017
I have to come clean now. I'm black. I'm Republican. I'm proud of it. Please don't ask for pictures to verify my race.

Commedieu

Nov 11, 2017
I love the story of Mr.Clarke, all that soul selling and he was thrown in the busies
i missed this... what did he do?

Edit:

I misread.. hes having a fundraiser for a senator here...

THAT is $1200 to get in

8000 for a private table with him.

and 35000 for a picture with him.

Edit: sorry 2800 to get in.

trying to find the linnk that had the pictures, hold.

President Trump will also host a lunch to try to drum up support for U.S. Sen. David Perdue. The price of admission is $2,800 and will require more than $100,000 to attend a private roundtable with President Trump. If a person wants to take a photo with the President, it will cost $35,000. Vice President Mike Pence is expected to join him and speak to the audience as well.
SUCH a fucking grifter.

Surakian

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
are we sure it's not "blackface voices for trump"?
i mean, I laughed but also...light skinned black people exist.

I say this as one.

And then this whole thing:

I’m not about to define what is black and isn’t black at this point.

but I will say these people at this event today are sell outs and should be ashamed of themselves

Slayven

I don’t know what you’re talking about
Oct 25, 2017
i missed this... what did he do?

Edit:

I misread.. hes having a fundraiser for a senator here...

THAT is $1200 to get in

8000 for a private table with him.

and 35000 for a picture with him.

Edit: sorry 2800 to get in.

trying to find the linnk that had the pictures, hold.

SUCH a fucking grifter.
Sheriff Clarke asked to be paid for his appearences on Fox News, and then they stopped calling him

God_Of_Phwoar

May 29, 2018
Near London UK
Fucking racist Trump cult cunts. Does anyone else feel like the aim in these fucker's minds is to take the so much away from people of colour that now they're even stealing the very definition and identity of "blackness" itself.

Oct 30, 2017
I'm going to have an aneurism trying to figure that out. I can't tell if they bought the shirts and couldn't find anyone to wear them so they just decided to themselves or they're so damn racist they just circumnavigated the bloody planet and think they're making a statement.
They probably think while they wear it they can say the n word in public without all the blacks getting upset

LinkSlayer64

Jun 6, 2018

N.Domixis

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
ATL-Era, gonna be a fun time for us getting home from work.

Starts in about an hour at the Georgia World Congress Center

So far shaping up as you'd expect

Probably 1/8 black

IanGrag

May 1, 2018
It looks like all the the_donald posters who claim to be a “black republican” got invited to this event and their true colors come out lol

Krejlooc

Indie Game Dev
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
I saw "Blacks for Trump" trending on twitter and immediately knew I was in for some comedy