• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 33057

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Nov 14, 2017
ATL-Era, gonna be a fun time for us getting home from work.

A year ahead of the 2020 election, Trump's campaign is apparently trying to bridge some of that divide with the newly formed coalition. Organizers have been tight-lipped about Friday's invite-only event, but a senior White House official said Atlanta was picked as the location of the initiative's roll-out because of its prominence in black culture and its fast-growing African-American population.

Starts in about an hour at the Georgia World Congress Center

So far shaping up as you'd expect

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
You already know who going to be up there, so we good

Veliladon

Oct 27, 2017
black-republicans-for-trump.jpg

Deleted member 31923

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 8, 2017
Complete list of all black Trump voters:

1. Kanye West
2. Candace Owens
3. Diamond and Silk
4. Ben Carson
5. "His African American"
6. The lady who wears MAGA dresses to the Grammys
7. Uhhh....
8. ????

SoH

Oct 25, 2017
"Black Voices For Trump" always gotta make it about you, don't you, narcissist?

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
Complete list of all black Trump voters:

1. Kanye West
2. Candace Owens
3. Diamond and Silk
4. Ben Carson
5. "His African American"
6. The lady who wears MAGA dresses to the Grammys
7. Uhhh....
8. ????

The blacks4Trump guy Michael the Black Man

DJBD6NC.png

Membership in Yahweh ben Yahweh cult[edit]
[Michael the Black Man] Woodside first met Hulon Mitchell Jr., better known as Yahweh Ben Yahweh, in 1980. Along with his brother, Ricardo, who joined the cult before he did, Woodside was reported to have played "a big role in the rise and fall of the [Yahweh ben Yahweh] cult".[3] His mother, Johnnie Simmons, was also a devout member of the cult;[4] he later left the cult with his sister after his mother died.[5] He was one of 16 members of Yahweh ben Yahweh arrested and charged with one count of murder and one count of attempted murder in 1990.[6] He was found not guilty of these charges by a Florida jury in 1992, although Yahweh himself was found guilty and sentenced to 20 years in prison.[2][7] At the trial, Ricardo testified that he and Maurice attempted unsuccessfully to murder Eric Burke, a dissident member of Yahweh's cult, and that Maurice had also helped beat another cult member, Aston Green, unconscious.[8]

Michael the Black Man (born Maurice Woodside, but also known as Michael Symonette and Mikael Israel)

He briefly came to media attention in September 2008, when he accused Oprah Winfrey of being the devil, and Barack Obama of being endorsed by the Ku Klux Klan, at one of Obama's speeches in Coral Gables.[

Runs easily one of the oddest websites I've ever visited

https://gods2.com/

http://www.honestfact.com/

Has some very interesting theories

b9GqKpj.png

Valkyrie = Secret Hammer is one of those things that I never realized until someone spelled it out to me.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Considering leaving work early....I work very close to the Congress Center so either way I may be screwed

Would love to know what was going through their minds. Both groups lol
I don't know but I know Auntie was about about to roast them....

sapien85

Banned
Nov 8, 2017
The blacks4Trump guy Michael the Black Man

DJBD6NC.png

Runs easily one of the oddest websites I've ever visited

https://gods2.com/

http://www.honestfact.com/

Has some very interesting theories

b9GqKpj.png

Valkyrie = Secret Hammer is one of those things that I never realized until someone spelled it out to me.

This is about as insane as I'd expect a black Trump supporter to be. You can not make this shit up in a million years.

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
This is about as insane as I'd expect a black Trump supporter to be. You can not make this shit up in a million years.

exactly, because the earth is only 6000 years old.

giphy.gif

Otherwise though let's not discount these arguments just because the source is crazy

ETsD2Kwl.png

kGndLVO.png

What I'd like to learn more about is how East Indians and Cherokees seem to be at the heart of a lot of these ... ideas. He spends a lot of effort talking about East Indians, Cherokees, and Canaanites. Canaanites I get, Biblical stuff, but the East Indians and Cherokees I'm not quite sure of.

cUbLuUC.png

Last edited:
OP
OP

Deleted member 33057

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Nov 14, 2017
Ben Carson is speaking as part of it too lol. I feel like Trump whips him out whenever it has anything to do with Black people

Legacy

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is incredible, can't wait to read how this all goes down