• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

psynergyadept

Oct 26, 2017
Enhanced
EI3h2PiWoAU2mxW.jpg

DEAD!

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Complete list of all black Trump voters:

1. Kanye West
2. Candace Owens
3. Diamond and Silk
4. Ben Carson
5. "His African American"
6. The lady who wears MAGA dresses to the Grammys
7. Uhhh....
8. ????
Obama's brother. (That was a thing, right?)

El Toporo

Oct 25, 2017
I have to come clean now. I'm black. I'm Republican. I'm proud of it. Please don't ask for pictures to verify my race.

Commedieu

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
I love the story of Mr.Clarke, all that soul selling and he was thrown in the busies

i missed this... what did he do?

Edit:

I misread.. hes having a fundraiser for a senator here...

THAT is $1200 to get in

8000 for a private table with him.

and 35000 for a picture with him.

Edit: sorry 2800 to get in.

trying to find the linnk that had the pictures, hold.

President Trump will also host a lunch to try to drum up support for U.S. Sen. David Perdue. The price of admission is $2,800 and will require more than $100,000 to attend a private roundtable with President Trump. If a person wants to take a photo with the President, it will cost $35,000. Vice President Mike Pence is expected to join him and speak to the audience as well.

SUCH a fucking grifter.

Surakian

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
i missed this... what did he do?

Edit:

I misread.. hes having a fundraiser for a senator here...

THAT is $1200 to get in

8000 for a private table with him.

and 35000 for a picture with him.

Edit: sorry 2800 to get in.

trying to find the linnk that had the pictures, hold.

SUCH a fucking grifter.
Sheriff Clarke asked to be paid for his appearences on Fox News, and then they stopped calling him

Deleted member 44129

User requested account closure
Banned
May 29, 2018
Fucking racist Trump cult cunts. Does anyone else feel like the aim in these fucker's minds is to take the so much away from people of colour that now they're even stealing the very definition and identity of "blackness" itself.

Oct 30, 2017
I'm going to have an aneurism trying to figure that out. I can't tell if they bought the shirts and couldn't find anyone to wear them so they just decided to themselves or they're so damn racist they just circumnavigated the bloody planet and think they're making a statement.

They probably think while they wear it they can say the n word in public without all the blacks getting upset

LinkSlayer64

One Winged Slayer
Jun 6, 2018

Noog

▲ Legend ▲
May 1, 2018
It looks like all the the_donald posters who claim to be a "black republican" got invited to this event and their true colors come out lol