• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

NoName999

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
you know a white person has written it when it includes the word, "Blacks"

Yep

screen-shot-2016-07-18-at-5-20-20-pm.png

Sunster

The Fallen
Oct 5, 2018
An African American voting for Trump is some hard-wired Stockholm syndrome if you ask me.
turning your brain off and following a strongman like trump or any other president like him is the easiest thing in the world to do. it simplifies a very complex world with complex issues that don't always have clear solutions. that is why it is such an attractive option for people regardless if it's good for them or not.

Tokyo_Funk

Banned
Dec 10, 2018
turning your brain off and following a strongman like trump or any other president like him is the easiest thing in the world to do. it simplifies a very complex world with complex issues that don't always have clear solutions. that is why it is such an attractive option for people regardless if it's good for them or not.

Kinda sounds like the easy option. We are living in times where minds should come together for solutions, not the laziest approach. Those are the brakes I guess.

moonie

Oct 25, 2019
Idk. But it can get very uncomfortable, since we are all very political people.

Do they support the Republican party because of "traditional values" or do they support Trump the person? Because unless they have no idea what's going on and just rely on the completely fabricated reality that is Fox News, I can't see how any reasonable person can see the shit that Trump does and think it's ok.