• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

FacesAndAces

Chicken Chaser
Avenger
Dec 9, 2017
I'm so god-damned ready for this cretin to die in obscurity. I'm sick of hearing his name and seeing his face... >:(

Alpheus

Oct 25, 2017
Makes it even more pathetic how Republicans still hitch their wagon to this dumb evil fuck

onpoint

Neon Deity Games
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
I'll remember the many thousands dead by your counter-productive, actively harmful response and anti-mask campaign you treasonous orange fuck.

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I can taste his angry tears at knowing he's not getting the credit for the vaccination ramp up or public adoration of the stimulus this week. It's such a nice feeling to just disregard him immediately as well. He just doesn't matter and it's hilarious.

Oct 28, 2017
Fuck that guy. Most presidents wouldn't have downplayed the virus from January 2019 to April 2020 knowing full well it was airborne and deadly. It wouldn't have been as bad here if we had another POTUS.

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
This kind of up there with "will you please like me?"

I can't really rank how pathetic his whining is anymore. He spent four years whining in public about fucking everything, and they always sounded like some childish tantrum at best. They're all horribly pathetic.

Xeonidus

“Fuck them kids.”
Oct 28, 2017
Lmao

Jesus christ. He did absolutely nothing until it was far too late. Indeed, caused so much more harm.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Just take solace in the fact that he is sitting on the sidelines stewing over all the adulation Biden is getting.

VariantX

Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, SC
I hate that people even shared this message. Let that fucker be crushed under a mountain of his own salt. We already knew what the fuck his take was going to be from the beginning.

Niks

Oct 25, 2017
Calling that SHIT stain of a remark a "statement" is an insult to the word statement.

Username1198

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Space, Man
tenor.gif

STFU twice impeached loser

Thorn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I hate that people even shared this message. Let that fucker be crushed under a mountain of his own salt. We already knew what the fuck his take was going to be from the beginning.
It is a complicated feeling. On one hand I agree, on the other it's so pathetic it's hilarious to see.