• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Ayato_Kanzaki

Nov 22, 2017
In a way, the US dodged a headshot by electing him as president. The original Russian plan was to have him lose elections by a hair, then fund a media network (with Russian money) that would spew non-stop garbage, slowly eroding and poisoning the entirety of US political discourse. Just the way Putin and his cronies (notably Surkov) did in Russia. People would be perennially uncertain and confused about what was going on. This way, all the filth is laid out in the open air.
Yes, a shattered shoulder still hurts, but it'll eventually heal.

Putin didn't need to create anything, however. Fox News is already doing a good job at undermining the US from inside, and increasingly pro-Russia.

astroturfing

Nov 1, 2017
Suomi Finland
so why isnt this man in an asylum somewhere?

he apparently lost his mind a long time ago if he ever had one in the first place.

he can't be allowed to be the leader of the world's greatest superpower for much longer, this is lunacy..

X1 Two

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I can't tell it's Trump from the voice but the way Barron keeps repeating himself is obviously Trump. It's like his brain is always stuck in a loop.

astro

Oct 25, 2017
Exact mannerisms, exact word choices with the same narcissistic tone ("he's starting to do tremendously well financially") and only a slight attempt at an accent.

It's hilarious. I wonder how many supporters are trying to deluded themselves and others that it's not him?

platocplx

2020 Member Elect
Oct 30, 2017
Trump is exactly like what we call a catfish today. I've met a couple of them in my life where their lies are so grandiose that in your mind you are like there is "no way someone would lie about something like this!" I've had people like that say they were actresses, a dermotoligist, even one that faked a coma! And I was "talking" to their publicist a la trump.

Yeah this is a disease of the mind and it all comes to light at some point but trump really has been the most successful at riding all his lies and it's time we all realize just how dangerous he is to us all and get him out of office.

He is the worst kind of liar and has a warped sense of reality and he will endanger us all to preserve his lies.

Box

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Lancashire
So he has done it a few times, eh?

He was "John Miller" in this one. Not very creative.

DMwlqW2UMAA_GN0.jpg:small

https://www.washingtonian.com/2017/10/26/trump-carolin-gallego-letter/

Bottom right.

What a shitbag lol

Amalthea

Dec 22, 2017
"Dad, where comes my name from?"
"It's the last name of one of my fake identities."

And then people wonder why his kids come out fucked up too.

Oct 25, 2017
O guess hindsight is 20/20 but still I have to ask how the hell are you not able to tell that's Trump? Hes not even really altering his speech patterns.

Malleymal

Oct 28, 2017
Lmao!! That YouTube video is killing me. It's so obvious that it is him. He has some legit issues

Kernel

Oct 25, 2017
In a way, the US dodged a headshot by electing him as president. The original Russian plan was to have him lose elections by a hair, then fund a media network (with Russian money) that would spew non-stop garbage, slowly eroding and poisoning the entirety of US political discourse. Just the way Putin and his cronies (notably Surkov) did in Russia. People would be perennially uncertain and confused about what was going on. This way, all the filth is laid out in the open air.
Yes, a shattered shoulder still hurts, but it'll eventually heal.

You're still getting the ever growing Sinclair media propaganda machine which wouldn't have been allowed if Ajit Pai wasn't heading the FCC.

I don't really see much difference.

MrRob

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I am convinced that his number one concern is not the criminality that this investigation might find but instead him being exposed as a dirty poor.

RDreamer

Oct 25, 2017
Wait, so Forbes based his place on their list and believed some phony ass unverified call from someone that doesn't even exist?

MrRob

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I hope cnn and MSNBC will run with this story and play the recordings on a loop all day. It will drive Dumbass Donnie up the wall.

Cookie

Oct 26, 2017
The sad thing is Trump played everyone and won. He wasn't worth shit when he was put on the Forbes lists but doing it got him business opportunities and bank loans. He leveraged it all the way to the fucking White House.

It can't be denied that he played everyone and won. It's fucking horrific.

Wolfgunblood

Dec 1, 2017
The Land
The sad thing is Trump played everyone and won. He wasn't worth shit when he was put on the Forbes lists but doing it got him business opportunities and bank loans. He leveraged it all the way to the fucking White House.

A bullshit artist the likes of which the world has never seen before

OmniOne

Oct 25, 2017
Im glad more folks are seeing this, but wasn't this reported on in detail before the election? It got almost no airtime.

spookyduzt

Drive-In Mutant
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017

Yeah he's the end game of the fake it till you make it method.

Lunar15

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, we knew about this before the election. Or at least, a very similar story.

But we also knew about the lawsuit he lost when he was using incredibly racist policies at his hotels. Or when he lobbied to have innocent, young black men killed. Or when he did five billion other scandalous things. Or whenever he just fucking opened his mouth. People still voted for him anyway because they hated Hillary, they feared Communism, and they enjoy blaming minorities for their problems.

Oct 25, 2017
I swear this is the kind of petty useless lying should be considered proof that he has narcissistic personality disorder. I mean how does one think the risk/reward ratio for an action like this is reasonable? "Wow it sure was worth risking looking like a loony jackass to everyone just so I could concoct one more 'person' who liked doing business with me."

Maybe that's the issue with him and all his jackass decisions. It's not just selfishness, but a literal sociopathic need to see what sort of reprehensible lies and policies he can get away with. Like a fucking Wall Street investor who gets an erection at the risk factor of an investment, Trump can't help but try and see the worst possible shit he can say, do, and/or enact to risk getting in trouble.

Like OF COURSE someone like that would collude with Russia. Of course someone like that would engage in sexual perversions in Russia knowing full well that Russia would record them. Of course a guy like that would try to walk the line of defending neonazis after Charlottesville. Of course he would try to shittalk Puerto Rico after a hurricane.

This is all just a Fucking game to him. I can't believe I was stupid enough to think he has dementia. It's not that he has dementia it's that he literally gets off on pushing everyone's buttons. He's that much of a narcissistic sociopath.

This realization by itself shouldn't be making me so angry but it does. The thought that this guy literally ENJOYS seeing people angry at him on twitter. The actualization that he doesn't have ANY intention to start a war with NK or Iran or Syria but instead he just really enjoys seeing people afraid at what those people perceive to be a real possibility of war (which also means he never gave any shit about whether or not we ended the Korean War). The idea that he doesn't want a DACA deal partly because he gets off on the idea of there never being a bipartisan immigration deal.

Comey was right in that Colbert interview. As much as I wanted Trump impeached because I felt it would depress the voter turnout of Trump's fanbase, It would be unsatisfactory to have Trump impeached. We NEED to have Trump and GOP rejected electorally. The voters cannot be let off the hook for Trump, particularly the people that chose to sit out of voting not due to suppression but due to apathy.

It needs to be shown in 2020 that the vast majority of Americans (at least 60%) are capable of rejecting a man who gets off of lying so goddamn much that he would just call a news company while pretending to be someone else just to try to make himself look like a better businessman than he actually is.

RedValkyrie

Self-Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This is why Trump calls everyone fake news. He's been creating it since the 80's.

Last edited:

Tetra-Grammaton-Cleric

user requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
The real irony is that before this big fat insecure man-child ran for office, I actually thought he was a successful billionaire.

Once he came into the spotlight and the articles and information started coming out about his ineptitude and the reality that most of his wealth actually came from the TV show and subsequent branding, I was genuinely surprised.

This presidency has done more to deflate and otherwise decimate the image that Trump so fervently has perpetuated for decades than anything else he could have done and sincerely, I think we're just getting started.

His brand – which is the only thing he has ever really successfully cultivated – will be in tatters by the end of his term and I can only hope he, Ivanka, Jared and the rest are banished to irrelevancy for the remainder of their pathetic lives.

MrRob

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I am also convinced Donnie was leveraged to hell and back and on the verge of complete financial ruin when he decided to run for president.

All the "free money" to his properties and resorts from over charging the government and his own secret service detail is a huge boon that is keeping him solvent.

Had he rightfully lost he was setup to run his sham TV network and opportunities for tv deals from the exposure would keep him from financial ruin.

This entire thing is a god damn scam and business opportunity for him.

MrRob

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
The real reason he goes to Mar-a-lago every weekend isn't because he wants to golf on that shitty course it's because he needs the money he's charging for his detail and the countless other people that follows him there.

The guy could golf anywhere, on the best courses in the world if he really cared about playing golf. But he doesn't.