• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Ayato_Kanzaki

Nov 22, 2017
Lmao so he did this shit more than once? I need to try this one day.

He did this shit a lot.

One notable example was when he hired over a thousand illegals immigrants to work a on building for months, then refused to pay them. And when the immigrants hired a lawyer, Trump called him while passing himself as another lawyer and demanded they drop the case, or be sued for a hundred millions dollars in damage.

The hundred million dollars is one of his standards when threatening people into not suing him.

Powdered Egg

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
He did this shit a lot.

One notable example was when he hired over a thousand illegals immigrants to work a on building for months, then refused to pay them. And when the immigrants hired a lawyer, Trump called him while passing himself as another lawyer and demanded they drop the case, or be sued for a hundred millions dollars in damage.

The hundred million dollars is one of his standards when threatening people into not suing him.
LOL wow. Trump's parents fucked up.

No Depth

Oct 27, 2017
hah882t.jpg

B1C906p.jpg

He loves to repeat himself.

Yea, he basically thinks "consolidated" is the magic word to get his way by repeating and jamming it in at every opportunity. No context, no delineation of factual evidence that validates any of this empty rhetoric. Same old "I guess that is something, you know people are saying..." garbage.

Nothing has changed with this inept fuckwit.

CrichtonKicks

Oct 25, 2017
I swear this is the kind of petty useless lying should be considered proof that he has narcissistic personality disorder. I mean how does one think the risk/reward ratio for an action like this is reasonable? "Wow it sure was worth risking looking like a loony jackass to everyone just so I could concoct one more 'person' who liked doing business with me."

The article points out that it wasn't useless at all- he was using his Forbes placement to get creditors to allow him more debt. His entire career could have been on a completely different trajectory if Forbes hadn't put him on those lists in the early to mid '80s.

RDreamer

Oct 25, 2017
Yea, he basically thinks "consolidated" is the magic word to get his way by repeating and jamming it in at every opportunity. No context, no delineation of factual evidence that validates any of this empty rhetoric. Same old "I guess that is something, you know people are saying..." garbage.

I mean... it worked. Both then and now.

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
I have come to a realization.

Journalists have been spending the past 2+ years decisively proving that Trump is a total failure as a human being. He does not have a single redeeming characteristic. They prove this on almost an hourly basis at this point because it is true and easy to do.

But it is a waste of time. His followers know he is a shitstain and that is why they like him. They approve of the racism, the ego, the lies, the treatment of women, etc.

I would rather they spend more time focusing on the psychos that voted him in and continue to support him because they are the real problem.

chicken_pasta

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Trump played the system so well he ended up being the president. All it took was some calls to a journalist to start.

Byakuya769

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
President of the United States of America, everyone.

People who voted for this guy should have their right to vote challenged.

night814

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
Pennsylvania
In a way, the US dodged a headshot by electing him as president. The original Russian plan was to have him lose elections by a hair, then fund a media network (with Russian money) that would spew non-stop garbage, slowly eroding and poisoning the entirety of US political discourse. Just the way Putin and his cronies (notably Surkov) did in Russia. People would be perennially uncertain and confused about what was going on. This way, all the filth is laid out in the open air.
Yes, a shattered shoulder still hurts, but it'll eventually heal.
This is where I'm at too, I can't stand the guy and know he's fucking up the country, but at the end of the day we can't change that he is president we have to challenge him as president by pulling the rug out from under him; ie Congress and the house.

In the end it might actually severly hurt his buisness and knock his family down a few pegs, and I'm all for it.

Crimson-Death

Oct 27, 2017
Purgatory
Consolidated, consolidated, consolidated, the ultimate perhaps you know, perhaps you don't.
Those fucking speech mannerisms, unmistakable.
Consolidate his fucking ass to the moon.

night814

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
Pennsylvania
Trump is like George Constanza using "Art Vandalay" as his go-to alias.
Art Vandalay had a back story though, I doubt Trump had the forethought.

I love the way Trump repeats himself, you can see and hear his inability to come up with any kind of new or nuanced thought. Just "he's so great" "women love him, they all call him all day long" or "he has so much money, I've heard people say he has so much money". It's literally the same thing he's still doing today. I especially like that letter section excerpt where it's even formatted like the way he tweets lol, several short sentences and HYPHENS!

New Fang

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
He's never going to release his tax returns because it will instantly expose this long con he's worked so hard at for so long.

Ahasverus

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Colombia
It'd be funny if he wasn't the man in charge of the most destructive weapon force in the galaxy.

I've always found funny how in the US the government can know you're lying (Your name, or the size your allegged wealth) because they've got realr ecords but let you run with it. What a weird definition of freedom.

Oct 28, 2017
It astounds me that someone so careless and sloppy has been able to attain the heights he has with little more than glaringly obvious bullshit.

MrRob

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I have come to a realization.

Journalists have been spending the past 2+ years decisively proving that Trump is a total failure as a human being. He does not have a single redeeming characteristic. They prove this on almost an hourly basis at this point because it is true and easy to do.

But it is a waste of time. His followers know he is a shitstain and that is why they like him. They approve of the racism, the ego, the lies, the treatment of women, etc.

I would rather they spend more time focusing on the psychos that voted him in and continue to support him because they are the real problem.
I'd rather they spend more time calling him out more agressively on his lies and the lies of Sanders.

I want them to quit using words like "mis truths", I want them to directly call his ass out when he answers questions with lies to the press. I want them to pointedly call out Sanders when she stands up there at the podium to shovel the bullshit of the day down our throats.

I want the press to take the approach the kids of Stoneman take and not tolerate regurgitated bullshit.

Host Samurai

Oct 27, 2017
LMFAO. I'll give him that he can actually put sentences together back then.

Every alias names that he's used sounds generic. John Barron, John Miller, and David Dennison. Just LOL.

I'd use names like Jotaro Kujo, Mohamad Adval, and Jean Pierre Polnareff. They would never catch on ;).

Last edited:

Mengy

Oct 25, 2017
Trump is a con artist. Always has been, always will be. Unfortunately he conned his way all the way up to the Presidency. It worked.

The bright side is that it's finally catching up to him. By putting himself in the most extreme of lights he has accidentally undone his own web of deceits.

Time to pay the piper...

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Most pathetic man alive. How did he get this far. If karma was a real thing, please god.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017

He sounds like Charlie from Always Sunny trying to discuss law.

Greg NYC3

Oct 26, 2017
Miami
I will give him that, that Trump is wily enough to navigate and manipulate and win in this corrupt human society. Especially appealing to the lower instincts and the greed of people.
What a disgusting individual.
I can't even give him that much credit because he was already starting from such a position of power based on the family he was born into. His shtick wouldn't have worked for 99% of the population.

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
I'd rather they spend more time calling him out more agressively on his lies and the lies of Sanders.

I want them to quit using words like "mis truths", I want them to directly call his ass out when he answers questions with lies to the press. I want them to pointedly call out Sanders when she stands up there at the podium to shovel the bullshit of the day down our throats.

I want the press to take the approach the kids of Stoneman take and not tolerate regurgitated bullshit.
Republicans won't care if you call him out or even when you prove he is lying.

There are some really fucked up people in this country and I would rather the focus be on them instead of just how much of a piece of trash their leader is.

MrRob

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Republicans won't care if you call him out or even when you prove he is lying.

There are some really fucked up people in this country and I would rather the focus be on them instead of just how much of a piece of trash their leader is.
I don't care about Republicans in the slightest. I know they will never come around and am content in not trying anymore with them. However, there are plenty of fence sitters and independents that need to be constantly reminded how big a fraud we have in the WH