• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

shnurgleton

Oct 27, 2017
Boston
antifa is not an organization nor is it one of terror

Just another shot from the hip while he's straddling the porcelain throne trying to push out last night's mcchicken

Jul 24, 2018
People who protest against me are terrorists, whereas people who kill Mexicans are just mentally ill ~Trump on his love for dictatorship

Link

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Good to know that when he vomited out that there were "Fine people on both sides," he really only meant the Nazis.

I'll cop the ban, but I really hope this piece of shit dies a horrible and painful death.

nded

Nov 14, 2017
If this were a wrestling match I would definitely root for "ORGANIZATION OF TERROR" over "proudboys"

Oct 25, 2017
If you agree that a group that calls themselves anti-fascist is a terrorist organization, you're a grade-A moron and you should wear pink deer antlers at all times so we know who you are.

nsilvias

Oct 25, 2017
Whats the longest amount of time weve gone without some bullshit from this orange asshole?

sphagnum

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So, interesting question, if this actually does happen, what will Resetera's policy be regarding posts of support for Antifa? Any such post will likely get forwarded to the FBI by off-site watchers.

Guy.brush

Oct 27, 2017
HnvgVut.gif

TheIlliterati

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Good to know that when he vomited out that there were "Fine people on both sides," he really only meant the Nazis.

I'll cop the ban, but I really hope this piece of shit dies a horrible and painful death.
Tut, tut. You should never wish death on someone aiming to become the new Hitler, until he actually, factually becomes Hitler, and then decades later after the camps(oh that's right we already have camps), and the genocide against anyone not straight and white, you may finally declare he should have been stopped, if only we had seen it coming. But by "stopped" you should mean put in prison and allowed to watch tv and play tennis.

TeenageFBI

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
It's not an organization. There's no leadership, there are no meetings, there are no members.

Ah, it's not like he'd care even if he knew.

Mr. Mug

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
If you agree that a group that calls themselves anti-fascist is a terrorist organization, you're a grade-A moron and you should wear pink deer antlers at all times so we know who you are.

That's actually not the biggest problem. Antifa is not an organization but an ideology. There's no such thing as Antifa as an organization or leadership. By calling antifa terrorist the government can basically label anyone they don't like as terrorists because there's no clear definition of what makes someone antifa.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Antifa has no board or connective legal tissue. It's literally just regular people deciding to go against fascism. They could be anyone. If this happens, what it would basically do is put anyone expressing sympathy or solidarity with antifa, or even anti-fascist beliefs in general, on an FBI watchlist.

ty_hot

Banned
Dec 14, 2017
Yeah, they terrorize anyone that is willing to be openly racist, fascist and homophobic! Real bad people!

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
Imagine being so fucking stupid in 2016 that you legit thought Trump was a liberal.

hjort

Nov 9, 2017
Just another way of criminalizing dissent. Anyone who opposes Trump's fascism will be labelled antifa, and will be dealt with.