• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Whitemex

Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
HnvgVut.gif
oh man this is perfect. i just rewatched this movie last week too.

and yeah what a fuckwad. November can't get here soon enough

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
Last couple of mass shooters being alt right white supremacists = video games and mental health are to blame. Good people on both sides.

Protestors who only documented event of violence is punching Spencer and only reported on Fox News = Antifa are a hate group!

Deleted member 10612

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Man, I'm going to lose what little respect I have left for the US if he's not getting voted out of office next year.

This shit is rubbing off onto other fucks around the world.

Deleted member 10612

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Man, I'm going to lose what little respect I have left for the US if he's not getting voted out of office next year.

Johnny Blaze

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
DE
That's all it takes? Labels?
Yes.

Do it long enough and it will become normalised. Then you label it a terrorist group and people are ok with it. Then you ban it and people are ok with it. Then there is no more antifascist group to stand against fascism. Because its "illegal" or unlawful, and your average joe shmoe moderate citizen will always obey laws first, ask if they make sense second (if at all).

Antifa is already seen as evil even by liberals and especially moderates because it gets hammered into everyones mind that antifa is as bad as, well, the shit they are actually "anti" about.

Deleted member 44129

Banned
May 29, 2018
The label "Antifa" is going to be used to round up his political opponents. How long before people who are vocal about disliking Trump online are labelled "Antifa" and taken away? Think it can't happen? It can.

Dullahan

Always bets on black
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
antifa is not an organization nor is it one of terror

Just another shot from the hip while he's straddling the porcelain throne trying to push out last night's mcchicken

That's the best part. Elderly obese man who gorges on fast food. And I'm sure he's stressed out!

I don't wish death on Trump. I'm just saying it'll happen sooner than later, and that day will be filled with Corona, chili and tacos all day! ALL DAY!

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Antifa is a boogie-man that we have gifted to the alt-right. They serve no purpose other than as a prop for the alt-right to fear monger.

Last edited:

DavidDesu

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Glasgow, Scotland

Yeah democrats can say and do all they want but if America as a whole does not vote this fucker out we're gonna have a very dark decade or two to come. If the democratic party can't get it's shit together and if America keeps sliding downhill thanks to a runaway media appeasing a fascist dictator then it's only gonna lead to something terrible and the entire country has no excuses. It's hardly like WW2 was eons ago.

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
So, how long will it take exactly to label the Allied Forces of WWII Destructive War Moguls who opposed the American Way? Before or After the "Elections".

Oct 25, 2017

I am honestly worried that there will be significant voter tampering this time around. It's not like Trump would shy away from it if he thought he could get away with it.

Jombie

Oct 27, 2017
Funny, considering if fat fuck were anything other than president, he'd probably be on the FBI watch list.

Deleted member 19003

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Wow, that's just a tacit endorsement for the "proud boys"/white nationalism. I don't recall a single mass shooter being antifa or a death from them, yet he wants to label antifa a terrorist org?? Wtf. Piece of shit needs to be removed from the presidency. He knows what's he's doing, he's given his support to the white nationalists at that rally today by tweeting this. Divisive, racist, sexist motherfucker is trying to rip apart this nation.

Kernel

Oct 25, 2017
He knows what's he's doing, he's given his support to the white nationalists at that rally today by tweeting this. Divisive, racist, sexist motherfucker is trying to rip apart this nation.

The worst part is everyone else knows as well and either cheers him on or shrugs their shoulders and doesn't want to rock the boat too much.