• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
UK NW
Is he really going to try and sweep this under a rug when these were proper threats and some of the explosives were live for god sake.

Syf

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Stuff like this doesn't even register to me anymore. Oh, Trump did another jackass thing. Wonder what he'll do tomorrow..

Witness

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Hartford, CT
He will use this as an excuse for the blue wave. "Its not because of me we got wrecked and lost the house..."

Remember just a few years ago everyone thought that history would be the hardest on W after his term?

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
Honestly surprised he didn't join the false flag chorus yesterday.

But now he and his cult are all on the same page.

shnurgleton

Oct 27, 2017
Boston
Everything is politics now, humanity has no value, american lives are just pieces on a game board

to them the game is everything, there is nothing else

Ebullientprism

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
"Maybe the bombs were real. People were saying otherwise but who knows. Maybe."

Lundren

Oct 27, 2017
"News not talking politics."

Because Democrats being sent explosives is not political.

Oct 27, 2017
He's terrified of what will happen after Democrats control the house. Imagine having his finances finally brought into the light and wave after wave of sane investigations.

Casa

Oct 25, 2017
I feel like I've said this about 5 times in 2018 alone, but this might be the most ridiculous thing he's said yet. Insinuating that this is a false flag operation and that Dems are sending themselves live explosives for political gain.

Fucking insane, deranged asshole.

Oct 27, 2017
You gotta be a special kind of stupid to minimize terror. The fact that the president of the United States is the one doing it is just so telling of how bad the Republican party has gotten, because outside of a couple of high profile GOP members, no one is going to tell him to shut up.

Deleted member 32374

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 10, 2017
Tbh, this guy has officially poisoned the well for any type of "unity" for next 20 years, easy. Everything about how he and his propaganda arm has handled this has sealed the deal. No way back.

onpoint

Neon Deity Games
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
Why are you hitting yourself

Deleted member 3208

Oct 25, 2017
Sooner or later he will complain why these bombs didn't explode.

Powdered Egg

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Tbh, this guy has officially poisoned the well for any type of "unity" for next 20 years, easy. Everything about how he and his propaganda arm has handled this has sealed the deal. No way back.
Trust me, the Democrat politicians will make "unity", "reconciliation", and "reaching across the aisles" a platform priority once they win back the presidency.

LebGuns

Oct 25, 2017
Can't wait for them to arrest the guy and have it be revealed his adulation to Trump and MAGA.

Deception

Nov 15, 2017
But if this had happened to the Republicans
"The Dems and their band of terrorists have done an act of war on this GREAT country! We must prostitute and lock up all liberals for life!"

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
That "bomb" stuff was bad.

But can we please get over it and get back to focusing on me? Did you know my Kentucky Fried Chicken was cold yesterday? And the fake news barely covered that equivalent tragedy!

Its so fucking sad that it keeps working. We are such a stupid fucking country. This asshole has swindled the whole country.

Kamek

Oct 27, 2017
Playing to the false flagging base.

I agree with what the other posters have said. He's in full self preservation mode. If the Dems take back the house, the walls will start to close in on him a little more.

Deleted member 32374

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 10, 2017
Trust me, the Democrat politicians will make "unity", "reconciliation", and "reaching across the aisles" a platform priority once they win back the presidency.

I really hope not. Hell, maybe by the time we get it back all of the all guard will have retired so this won't happen.

Unity and reconciliation will not work, at least for many years to come. It isn't the republican politician's that's the biggest problem but the people voting for them. Good luck "changing the hearts and minds". (Hint: It never works)

Noodle

Banned
Aug 22, 2018
Saying that what was bad about a terrorist attack on Democratic political figures was that it took the spotlight off the GOP is even worse IMO.

GK86

Oct 25, 2017
Sooner or later he will complain why these bombs didn't explode.

"This won't be politically correct, maybe I shouldn't say it because the people in the back, the fake news, I like to call them the fake news media, they will twist my words, but, you know, it is a shame one or two of those bombs didn't explode, but I won't say that."

Status
Not open for further replies.