• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zomba13

#1 Waluigi Fan! Current Status: Crying
Oct 25, 2017
Trump continues to be the worst and I can only wish horrible things for him.

Vas

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yo, where is he hearing that Republicans are doing good in early voting and polling?

Medalion

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I was thinking how likely it were to happen that Trump gives a pardon to the bombing suspect when it's proven he is guilty

Beef Supreme

Oct 25, 2017
Attempting to murder your own political personnel members in order to gain sympathy from the people huh. Didn't they do something like that in The Princess Bride?

nekkid

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This feels similar to when Nigel Farage claimed it was a shame the shooting of Jo Cox by a white supremacist negatively affected the momentum of the Leave campaign.

TheRagnCajun

Oct 29, 2017
I feel like this whole bomb scare has been terribly inconvenient for trump and the republicans. It's really distracting from thier tribalism and fear mongering in this election cycle. Most of them would rather pretend this didn't happen.

Deleted member 19003

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I can't say it enough, Fuck Trump. I hope to see him in a prison or buried one day, and disgraced in history.

May 5, 2018
Downplaying his involvement for inciting violence by questioning the reality of the violence while up-playing his very real fear that they didn't get nearly enough done before their power is forced out.

Remember to vote, Americans, and vote Democrat.

Mcfrank

Oct 28, 2017
Utp0NU5.png

Yet CNN still gives him headlines like this. The media constantly rewards him for talking out of both sides of his mouth.

Tetra-Grammaton-Cleric

user requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
He managed to act with restraint and even condemn these actions - for a full 48 hours.

That's a personal best for this shitstain.

Drifters_

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I can't wait until he says these weren't "bombs" and that the whole thing is "blown" out of proportion.

Mr. Fantastic

Alt-account
Banned
Apr 27, 2018
Won't someone plant a "bomb" up this guy's ass.

Really mods? A perm ban for this? And the reasoning makes it sound as if we're supposed to have respect for the POTUS.

edit: how is changing the ban reason from "Advocating violence towards POTUS" to plain "Advocating violence" any better? This ban is all kinds of dodgy.

Last edited:

Vilix

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
If anyone has access to a tv you should turn it to Fox News right now. Shep Smith and Chris Whatshisface are having it out.

Deleted member 16657

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Pretty much the entirety of the right on the internet thinks that it was a false flag, and many conservative commentators. Of course it wouldn't be long that our birther President would catch whiff of it.

Powdered Egg

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I know an NYPD officer that was working on these bomb scares. She overheard a commander say "The way these Liberals talk about the president, what did they expect???" Smh.

Hagi

Oct 25, 2017
Death threats are different than disrespect. Fostering those kind of comments won't get us anywhere.

I mean I wish the guy would get run over by a bus. Sure millions of other people think similar things too on a daily basis while he stamps on their rights and threatens their existence. Wishing someone would put a "bomb" up his asshole is crude I'll admit but it's not what I'd call legitimately threatening violence.

Not that it matters though keeping up decorum seems to be the default.

Mr. Fantastic

Alt-account
Banned
Apr 27, 2018
I mean I wish the guy would get run over by a bus. Sure millions of other people think similar things too on a daily basis while he stamps on their rights and threatens their existence. Wishing someone would put a "bomb" up his asshole is crude I'll admit but it's not what I'd call legitimately threatening violence.

Not that it matters though keeping up decorum seems to be the default.

Enjoy your perma!

Deleted member 30544

User Requested Account Closure
Banned
Nov 3, 2017
So if i say something like: I hope this movie BOMBS at the box office. Without quotations and in capitals. I am advocating violence against movies right?

Seriously mods, that ban is a little bit strange.

Nappuccino

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
So if i say something like: I hope this movie BOMBS at the box office. Without quotations and in capitals. I am advocating violence against movies right?

Seriously mods, that ban is a little bit strange.
One has a specific, non-violent context, the other ends with peoples's death. They aren't remotely similar even if the word is the same. Don't be daft.

kvetcha

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I hope Florida man gets a maximum sentence, but I think even law enforcement stated that they believe the bombs were more about creating fear than actually causing damage. They appear to have been pretty amateurish.

Deleted member 5359

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Idiots: "Fake bombs fake news!"

Law enforcement: "They're real bombs."

Idiots: "Deep state lies!"

Also, idiots: "Blue lives matter!"

Status
Not open for further replies.