• The ResetEra Games of the Year Awards 2018 results are now live! Congratulations to all the winners!
  • Sidebar and Width settings will now no longer reset after 4 hours of inactivity! We have implemented a new system that will remember these preferences on each browser, for both members and guests. This allows you to choose different settings on different devices if you so desire.

Trump minimizes assassination attempts against Democratic figures, puts "quotes" around bomb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 28, 2017
Terrible over-reaction with that ban. Give him a warn or a couple of days at most. Unless he has previous, nothing is served by a permaban for a bit of an overstep on the comedy/frustration front.

It’s okay to be seen to row back, mods. No shame in doing the right thing.

Oct 25, 2017
it is for the best to err on the side of caution when it comes to threats

there might be false positives, but it us better to be safe then possibly end up like those right-wing communities that keep letting more and more slide as they degrade to toxicity - we're better than that

a perma-ban might be a bit much, but it's not my place to decide that

i am furious too! i think the media is far too lenient with these terrorist-cultivating bastards too! but there are some lines to be careful about

BronsonLee

Don't worry I'm on the case
Oct 24, 2017
Hi.

Since this thing has had a colossal derail and doesn't seem like it can recover, we're locking this.

If you have questions about moderation, feel free to contact the mod captains on staff. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.