• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
Folks, mods have said in the past they've had real-life experience with the secret service because of violent threats even in jest. We just can't do it.

jonamok

Oct 28, 2017
Terrible over-reaction with that ban. Give him a warn or a couple of days at most. Unless he has previous, nothing is served by a permaban for a bit of an overstep on the comedy/frustration front.

It's okay to be seen to row back, mods. No shame in doing the right thing.

Frozenprince

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
He really wants another Watts riot except with a bunch of alt right loons armed to the teeth.

People are GOING to die.

Oct 25, 2017
it is for the best to err on the side of caution when it comes to threats

there might be false positives, but it us better to be safe then possibly end up like those right-wing communities that keep letting more and more slide as they degrade to toxicity - we're better than that

a perma-ban might be a bit much, but it's not my place to decide that

i am furious too! i think the media is far too lenient with these terrorist-cultivating bastards too! but there are some lines to be careful about

Deleted member 42

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
Hi.

Since this thing has had a colossal derail and doesn't seem like it can recover, we're locking this.

If you have questions about moderation, feel free to contact the mod captains on staff. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.