• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

driveninhifi

Jun 7, 2018
italian homeboy here should realize it wasn't too long ago his people were the lazy greasy illegals taking a job from a good american.

Trisc

Oct 27, 2017
If you'd told me when MachineGames picked a subtitle for their Wolfenstein sequel that the real American fascistic administration would seek to pervert its namesake, I wouldn't believe you. It's too on-the-nose.

raYne_07

Oct 27, 2017
Up next,

''Liberty and Justice for all.." only refers to white people. But totally respect our flag, bro.

Boiled Goose

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
France should ask for their statue back

Not that is the place to have this debate or that it matters, but depends who you ask. In some maps, Mexico is part of Central America.

NAFTA, basic geography, history
The only reason Mexico is sometimes not considered part of North America is racism and ignorance.

Did you know that there was a federation of central American countries at one point? Guess what country isn't there.

Look at soccer leagues. Trade agreements.

Ask Mexicans. Ask Central Americans.
Furthermore.... Central America is part of north America if you want to get picky. It's not part of South America. So in no universe does it ever make sense to call Mexico south America.

Oct 27, 2017
Screenshot-2019-08-14-at-07-58-48.png

Leandras

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Seeing them redefining what being a US citizen is along racial lines is really fucking scary. Even when this admin is out of office the country will have to be incredibly mindful of the fact that they have the seeds of fascism planted and cultivated in their society.

Whatever happens do not allow this shit to be normalized in the slightest

HamDumpling

Jan 23, 2019
Truly exhausting that centrist media still wants to ask the question whether or not this admin is run by white supremacists. The writing is on the wall. The dog whistle got replaced by a bullhorn and they still clutch their pearls over the allegations that these people are racist.

When Anderson Cooper was incredulous with AOC for saying that Trump was a racist it really was the final nail in the intellectual coffin.

2020 can't come soon enough, or maybe a meteor.

Binabik15

Oct 28, 2017
Another "acting" something something from Trump saying something stupid/racist. Must be a day ending on "y".

Gaia Lanzer

Oct 25, 2017
"Cuccinelli", huh? Sounds Italian.
Also sounds pretty "Fredo" to me!

Not that is the place to have this debate or that it matters, but depends who you ask. In some maps, Mexico is part of Central America.
Central America IS part of North America. It's not its OWN Continent. Over here, there's ONLY North America and South America. The Caribbean is also part of North America. If anything, Caribbean AND Central America are regions OF North America.

Where exactly do they think Latinx people come from..?
It's funny, because depending on how much of a mixture you have, either you are pure Native American (yes, all the tribes from South America up into the norther reaches of North America are native), you are a mixture (Mestizo, part Native America and part European ancestry, particularly of people from the Iberian Peninsula), and talking about darker skinned Latinx folk, maybe some black mixed in there. Either way, your lineage comes from people that were ALREADY HERE before Europeans came over and if you are a Latinx with some European/Mediterranean features, you fall under Cooch's racist standard. But, of course, WE DON'T, because we are still BROWN PEOPLE, INVADING the land that our ancestors pretty much lived on for MANY CENTURIES before Europeons discovered it.

Also, this whole "war against immigrants" is mainly fought in the Southwest of our nation on the border to Mexico, which funny, WAS ALL pretty much Mexico at one time:
Political_divisions_of_Mexico_1821_%28location_map_scheme%29.svg

Last edited:

P-Bo

One Winged Slayer
Jun 17, 2019
Scream this from the rooftops, come next election--do not give these creatures room to bury everything they've said and what they stand for.

Last edited:

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
It amazes me when Italian-Americans become white supremacists. It wasn't even a hundred years ago when we weren't even considered white by the masses. It was only during the Civil Rights era that white people allowed us into the fold, and even then it wasn't exactly eager.

Kitten Mittens

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Dec 11, 2018
Dog whistle being blown so hard that Lady Liberty's dress flew up over her head. Fuck these guys.

Kitten Mittens

Banned
Dec 11, 2018
It amazes me when Italian-Americans become white supremacists. It wasn't even a hundred years ago when we weren't even considered white by the masses. It was only during the Civil Rights era that white people allowed us into the fold, and even then it wasn't exactly eager.
Not just that, but they were the original "illegal immigrants". Commonly referred to as WOPs. Entering the country "WithOutPassport".

Strangelove_77

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
No one tell him that Europe isnt only the UK and has people that aren't white.

LegendofJoe

Oct 28, 2017
Arkansas, USA

My aunt married an Italian-American and my grandfather has shown disdain for him since day 1. To this day at the age of 90 he still seizes on every opportunity to put him down. So yeah there are still people in the US today that look down on Italians.

jeelybeans

Oct 25, 2017
The great thing is, since they are so transparent about it, there will be now doubt how these people and their supporters go down in history.

Blader

Oct 27, 2017
Perfect example of 'fuck you, got mine'

Not just that, but they were the original "illegal immigrants". Commonly referred to as WOPs. Entering the country "WithOutPassport".
I had no idea that was an acronym!

Socivol

Oct 25, 2017
Also sounds pretty "Fredo" to me!

Central America IS part of North America. It's not its OWN Continent. Over here, there's ONLY North America and South America. The Caribbean is also part of North America. If anything, Caribbean AND Central America are regions OF North America.

It's funny, because depending on how much of a mixture you have, either you are pure Native American (yes, all the tribes from South America up into the norther reaches of North America are native), you are a mixture (Mestizo, part Native America and part European ancestry, particularly of people from the Iberian Peninsula), and talking about darker skinned Latinx folk, maybe some black mixed in there. Either way, your lineage comes from people that were ALREADY HERE before Europeans came over and if you are a Latinx with some European/Mediterranean features, you fall under Cooch's racist standard. But, of course, WE DON'T, because we are still BROWN PEOPLE, INVADING the land that our ancestors pretty much lived on for MANY CENTURIES before Europeons discovered it.

Also, this whole "war against immigrants" is mainly fought in the Southwest of our nation on the border to Mexico, which funny, WAS ALL pretty much Mexico at one time:
Political_divisions_of_Mexico_1821_%28location_map_scheme%29.svg
Thanks for making this point. This is something that always has irked me. We stole this land from Mexico and people bitch about basically Mexicans going back to their native lands. It's absolutely insane to me.

Omegasquash

Oct 31, 2017
It's progressing. Almost as if there is some script we can look at the past and estimate what will come next.

Wait, you're suggesting that racism and ethnic discrimination have been disguised as some type of entitlement/hero narrative and used to demonize people in order to cement political power for the race baiter so that they can then 'legally' continue to exploit and marginalize populations of the discriminated for their own selfish benefit?

But, but that would invariably lead to the death of millions! Never in the history of western civilization has that happened before! /s

IrishNinja

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Vice City
he's essentially right though...this is, from its inception, very clearly a white supremacist nation

what everyone's upset about feels more like the quiet part being said loud, which ruins the dream for so many thinking themselves faultless in this

lmcfigs

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
he's essentially right though...this is, from its inception, very clearly a white supremacist nation

what everyone's upset about feels more like the quiet part being said loud, which ruins the dream for so many thinking themselves faultless in this
Right. The lie is thinking this country wasn't always racist.