• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

sleepnaught

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Lol, what a fucking idiot. If that were true, then that only proves their reasons for seeking asylum are valid and they should be released...

cakely

Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
Well, at least I know I'm not so burnt out from the constant shit 45 spews that I can't get upset at it anymore.

Because, hey, congrats, this made me fucking upset.

MrSaturn99

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I live in a giant bucket.
While we're on the subject, what's with all the bullshit I keep seeing over the asylum system "abuse"? I'veyet to see anything definite cited outside of conspiracies ("they're renting babies!!11").

Username1198

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Space, Man
Twisting the knife while saying it's your fault. He makes a really good case for being the antichrist. Or some sort of chaotic and dumb demon.

Pomerlaw

Erarboreal
Banned
Feb 25, 2018
giphy.webp

It's not real, but sometimes this gif makes me feel better when I read some stupid Donald Trump shit like this.

This absolutely needs to happen in real life.

Mariolee

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
"JUST TELL THEM TO STOP COMING AND WE WOULDN'T HAVE TO TREAT THEM LIKE SHIT"

Go fuck yourself Trump

PrimeBeef

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The US should be slapped with fines every time they refer to asylum seekers as illegal immigrants.
Illegal immigrant is not even the correct term since you cannot be here illegally. There is no laws being broken. It is a civil manner. You can get fined and deported. You don't face any prosecution or jail time for being undocumented. It's a secret the right knows but doesn't admit to knowing.

PrimeBeef

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I've seen so many people parrot this argument online.

Hey, you put yourself and your family through a long trek, suffering countless grievances, suffering countless indignity, trying to escape from violent or war situations. Just go back.

If you think that's a correct response, you're insane.

Treating asylum seekers inhumanly as a deterrent for other people not to come is insane. On the humanitarian side, and on the practical side. They're not gonna stop coming unless someone solves the problem of why they are coming.
I'm sure all the conservatives who support this just go back idea will freely give up their land to the natives that it was stolen from. we were not invited here, we took full advantage of them and took everything. Maybe they all need to go back.

Jmdajr

Oct 25, 2017
Doing the Lords work!
Give me your hungry and needy, so I can tell them to go to hell.

Tabaxi

Nov 18, 2018
Trump tweets lie someone else probably came up with so his base knows what the talking point of the day is.