• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
And yes, blames Democrats.

Our Border Patrol people are not hospital workers, doctors or nurses. The Democrats bad Immigration Laws, which could be easily fixed, are the problem. Great job by Border Patrol, above and beyond. Many of these illegals aliens are living far better now than where they.....

.....came from, and in far safer conditions. No matter how good things actually look, even if perfect, the Democrat visitors will act shocked & aghast at how terrible things are. Just Pols. If they really want to fix them, change the Immigration Laws and Loopholes. So easy to do!

.....Now, if you really want to fix the Crisis at the Southern Border, both humanitarian and otherwise, tell migrants not to come into our country unless they are willing to do so legally, and hopefully through a system based on Merit. This way we have no problems at all!

This despite the inspector general report.

Heshinsi

Oct 25, 2017
The US should be slapped with fines every time they refer to asylum seekers as illegal immigrants.

Jul 18, 2018
Change immigration laws - lol. You mean you want to make it worse but blame the Dems for not wanting to pass your corrupt laws hahahha

This man has a way with words to keep his minions under his tiny hands. Same shit his supporters have been feeding on social media and this gives them even more power to keep doing it.

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
A merit system you say? Like, say for example, if they give up and lead em to the nasty illegals then they might get fairer treatment? Now where have I heard this one before, HMMMMMM.

Mona

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
the party that supposedly cares about people continues to demonize human beings as illegal aliens

Vas

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Dying on this hill will be the key to his defeat, should he persist.

Deleted member 51691

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 6, 2019
Because they lived in cages and drank out of toilets back at home, yeah, totally, sure. This orange clown and his supporters are a disgrace to the nation.

DJ_Lae

Oct 27, 2017
Edmonton
Wait, what laws and loopholes are resulting in these immigrants being treated poorly? And if they're so easy to fix why hasn't Trump done it?

Not that I expect logic, I know it's just lips flapping randomly at this point.

EdibleKnife

Oct 29, 2017
one day, Donald Trump will die, and it will be a good day
Yep. I said it before but I'm prepped to write off any imbecile that will inevitably try and whitewash Trump and self-righteously admonish the people who will, rightfully, be reveling in the prick's death. No one should try and sweep away the fact that Trump and his administration used their four years of power to permanently emotionally, mentally and physically traumatize a literal entire generation of Hispanic children.

Reinhard

Oct 27, 2017
Lol, I'm sure many of them were going 18 days without a shower, drinking from toilets, and having their hair fall out for living in such horrible conditions Mr Trump.....

Torpedo Vegas

Oct 27, 2017
Parts Unknown.
one day, Donald Trump will die, and it will be a good day
giphy.gif

Palantiri

Oct 25, 2017
This cretin is absolutely a monster and the world will celebrate his passing. I hate that he blathers on attempting nothing more than whipping up the fanatics. If this is so easily fixed why is he incapable of even outlining a plan that the majority can get behind?

shnurgleton

Oct 27, 2017
Boston
Yep. I said it before but I'm prepped to write off any imbecile that will inevitably try and whitewash Trump and self-righteously admonish the people who will, rightfully, be reveling in the prick's death. No one should try and sweep away the fact that Trump and his administration used their four years of power to permanently emotionally, mentally and physically traumatize a literal entire generation of Hispanic children.
yes and he's killed a bunch of them too

like there are not many people who I genuinely think the world would truly be better off without but this guy is one of them, his absence will be a sudden and massive net improvement

Fuchs

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I hope after his presidency has ended he'll end up in prison and rot there for the remainder of his life.

MasterYoshi

Oct 27, 2017
giphy.webp

It's not real, but sometimes this gif makes me feel better when I read some stupid Donald Trump shit like this.

Aaronrules380

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
The "tell them not to come" arguement is so fucking dumb because they don't actually know the conditions they'll get into until they're caught or put in these camps. Most of these people don't have access to information about what the fucking camps are like

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I mean he's right. Some of these people came directly from Orphancageistan. Which was on fire at the time. And they tried to put out the fire with toilet water.

Also, he's repeating the wise words of Barbara Bush, god rest her "soul."

Former first lady Barbara Bush said that Hurricane Katrina refugees being housed in the Houston Astrodome were "underprivileged anyway, so this is working very well for them."

Baphomet

Dec 8, 2018
Seriously, how did this pedazo de mierda become president.... am I living in an alternate reality, what a fucking joke.

Sei

Oct 28, 2017
LA

I've seen so many people parrot this argument online.

Hey, you put yourself and your family through a long trek, suffering countless grievances, suffering countless indignity, trying to escape from violent or war situations. Just go back.

If you think that's a correct response, you're insane.

Treating asylum seekers inhumanly as a deterrent for other people not to come is insane. On the humanitarian side, and on the practical side. They're not gonna stop coming unless someone solves the problem of why they are coming.