BLEEN

Oct 27, 2017
Ghost has this Swedish Fish flavored one that is actually incredibly good. Like I don't really eat Swedish Fish candies but the drink is great.

This is on topic for the thread too because it's my replacement for Bang after the Bang CEO turned out to be a Trump lunatic and sigma type dirtbag.
I just looked these up on Amazon. I'm appalled at the price but I'll be picking one up at 7/11 or whatever if I see it. I love a good sour drank lol

Bengraven

Powered by Friendship™
Oct 26, 2017
Florida
I just looked these up on Amazon. I'm appalled at the price but I'll be picking one up at 7/11 or whatever if I see it. I love a good sour drank lol

They make red and blue and green apple Sour Patch Kids and they're all great. There's a lemon lime one I'd avoid - it really just tastes like someone tried to make a mix of generic Mountain Dew and seltzer water.

LMFAO.

I'm sorry y'all for contributing to the derail but this belly laugh was worth it.

Last edited:
Oct 28, 2017
Washington DC
Okay, first off, where's my kickback for this, Ghost?

Next, I have an incredibly high tolerance for caffeine - I've joked that I'm vaccinated against it. I am actually about to turn 44 so not too much older than you. I will actually drink three of these a day. On top of other caffeine. I'm legitimately an addict - not really for the caffeine but the habit and taste. The tolerance I believe is a side effect of how much drinks like this I take. I know it's an issue and you reminded me of it.

Also how did you like the taste? Did you have any issues with your stomach? Sometimes the sour ones can really upset my stomach - we know how corrosive Coke is and I feel like this is beyond Coca Cola when it comes to being acidic.

Your caffeine tolerance is insane! I think a quarter of a can is good enough for me; half a can had me bouncing off the walls. The taste is good, but didn't blow me away. I was hoping to find a mixed pack online to try different ones, but didn't see one. Hard to know about my stomach as I have IBS so it is constantly giving me issues.

Thanks!

OP
OP
phisheep

phisheep

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes
Oct 26, 2017
Reckon you guys won't be able to keep this up until the next court appearance - 4th December.

DrScruffleton

Oct 26, 2017
Ghost has this Swedish Fish flavored one that is actually incredibly good. Like I don't really eat Swedish Fish candies but the drink is great.

This is on topic for the thread too because it's my replacement for Bang after the Bang CEO turned out to be a Trump lunatic and sigma type dirtbag.
+1 for Swedish fish. It's one of my favorite candy and that drink is good af. I'd go as far to say it's one of the best energy drinks I've ever had

Bengraven

Powered by Friendship™
Oct 26, 2017
Florida
Your caffeine tolerance is insane! I think a quarter of a can is good enough for me; half a can had me bouncing off the walls. The taste is good, but didn't blow me away. I was hoping to find a mixed pack online to try different ones, but didn't see one. Hard to know about my stomach as I have IBS so it is constantly giving me issues.

I think that could be why I have issues with the acidity, I also have IBS. The thing about the drinks are that you can usually find them locally, but a lot of the major chains do not carry them. I can usually find them in smaller out-of-the-way gas stations.

+1 for Swedish fish. It's one of my favorite candy and that drink is good af. I'd go as far to say it's one of the best energy drinks I've ever had

I feel like it taste the absolute smoothest, so even if people didn't like the candy, they would really enjoy this. It's also the closest I found tasting similar to the Bang blue flavor. Without the grifter CEO.

Thank goodness for threadmarks. Just so long as y'all tone it down a bit when something moves in the case!

Again, I apologize for my part, but I do think that once we get some more news early this week, it should distract from the energy drinks and bring it back on topic. But I do feel like there are going to be a lot of weeks and months of no information until this goes closer to trial.

OP
OP
phisheep

phisheep

Oct 26, 2017
But I do feel like there are going to be a lot of weeks and months of no information until this goes closer to trial.

You're absolutely right there. I'm not expecting we'll see anything more for at least a month and a half (there will be stuff happening in discovery and so on, but no so that we'll see it probably). There will be a hot flurry of defense motions at some stage, but we don't know when.

If something does happen I'll put a post all in red so y'all shut up and listen a bit!

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
Actually, rumor is the feds and Georgia will be doing their thing in a few weeks.

OP
OP
phisheep

phisheep

Oct 26, 2017
Actually, rumor is the feds and Georgia will be doing their thing in a few weeks.

Separate threads for those two though, or we'll get things tripping over each other. The Georgia one will be particularly complicated - I've got it nearly ready to go. Then the Mar-a-Lago Documents thing, which will be easier (and probably go a lot faster).

Plus we got Dominion v Fox in just over a week from now, and Carroll v Trump in just over two weeks!

Last edited:

OtakuCoder

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
UK
Separate threads for those two though, or we'll get things tripping over each other. The Georgia one will be particularly complicated - I've got it nearly ready to go. Then the Mar-a-Lago Documents thing, which will be easier (and probably go a lot faster).

Plus we got Dominion v Fox in just over a week from now, and Carroll v Trump in just over two weeks!

So we're gonna have Trump on Trial Episode 1.5 Gaiden? This is gonna be Kingdom Hearts-level of convoluted!

Oct 27, 2017
Portland, OR
I caught my first Trump hat in the wild today. First in a few years at any rate. I'm from Portland, so that's basically no different from wearing an Isis hat for most of the city, hence the reason they don't come out too frequently. It wasn't the typical red MAGA one, it looked like a Trump 2016 campaign hat (I wasn't going to get close enough to anyone wearing that in public to confirm as I don't like engaging with domestic terrorists). My wife and I were just sort of flabbergasted by the whole affair; imagine choosing that accessory now of all times. I simply do not get the appeal of the cult.

No Depth

Oct 27, 2017

Speaking of Dominion v Fox. Found this mini-doc from Vice somewhat depressing/enlightening regarding the direct damage the lies have done to one such rural community.

View: https://youtu.be/Uy35mIFnj0w

OP
OP
phisheep

phisheep

Oct 26, 2017
For the civil cases, I'll defer putting anything up until the trial starts. It's just too much hard work to track them pre-trial mostly, and there's always a chance they settle beforehand. We already got a suitable thread for Dominion.

Key thing is to try and find a reliable liveblogger, or even a video feed if available. It's really hard to get a feel for how the cases are going just off press reports.

Bengraven