• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

VectorPrime

Banned
Apr 4, 2018

I mean, we all knew that Trump was culpable in the disastrous response to Hurricane Maria because Puerto Rico is filled with brown people and the Mayor of San Juan called him out on it but yeah, here's more proof.

BTW as a Boston guy if Alex Cora still goes to the White House fuck him.

Pwnz

Oct 28, 2017
Places
Make the territories each states. Not just Puerto Rico. Give each small, liberal territory 2 senators to counterbalance the dumfuck states. Like wtf is Kentucky leading Senate?

The next administration is going to have to pass=order hundreds of billions in reparations.

RoninChaos

Oct 26, 2017
Oh my god. They're American citizens! What the FUCK?!

Please please PLEASE tell me that those people didn't listen to him.

ZeoVGM

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI

I mean, we all knew that Trump was culpable in the disastrous response to Hurricane Maria because Puerto Rico is filled with brown people and the Mayor of San Juan called him out on it but yeah, here's more proof.

BTW as a Boston guy if Alex Cora still goes to the White House fuck him.

I had read something not too long ago that Cora was hoping to speak with Trump about the issues that have impacted Puerto Rico. If that's true, I'm okay with him going. Not many "regular" people will ever get a chance to do that.

TheOMan

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
And yet she says at the end of the article she'll be working hard to get Dirty Donny re-elected. Wow.

-Le Monde-

Avenger
Dec 8, 2017
Absolutely insane, and heartbreaking. We need an investigation now. And more funds to be sent for help.

samoyed

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I'm told PR might not necessarily vote Dem even if they gained statehood. Any Puerto Ricans want to explain why? Is it just the social conservatism or something else?

Strike

Oct 25, 2017
God, what a massive piece of shit he is. To be petty enough to deny aid to your fellow citizens as president. Inexcusable.

smurfx

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
can only hope all those displaced puerto ricans that moved to florida makes trump and the gop pay in 2020.

Isak_Borg

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
as a Puerto Rican I'm not surprised this orange piece of shit had no interest in helping my people.

I hope he burns in hell!

TAJ

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
A third of Puerto Ricans living on the mainland would still vote for Trump again.

-Le Monde-

Avenger
Dec 8, 2017
just when you thought it couldn't get lower

how is this not in the news

Sadly. Lots of people just don't care. It's not their suffering. They'll be furious while the segment is on, then move one once they change the channel. Hell, it doesn't get a lot of attention on this site either.

I'm hoping congress swill step up, and do right by the people of Puerto Rico.