Trump picks former Fox News Host as new UN Ambassador

Oct 25, 2017
I was wondering if she at least had some experience doing... Something. But damn her resume really is just being a fox news host and a Trump spokeswoman. Nikki Haley was shit but at least she had applicable experience. This is truly the bottom of the barrel.

Oct 26, 2017
One of the many lessons we are learning from Trump is maybe we shouldn't let the President appoint so many positions unchecked.

Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Officially nominated:

CBS News @CBSNews

President Trump nominates Heather Nauert to be the new U.S. ambassador to the U.N. The top State Department spokesperson would replace Nikki Haley, once confirmed. https://cbsn.ws/2rmWaFi

Mark Knoller @markknoller

As for nominating Heather Nauert as US Amb to the UN, Pres Trump says "she’s very talented, very smart, very quick, and I think she’ll be respected by all." Says Nauert has done a great job as State Dept Spokesperson.

Oct 25, 2017
Once a Democrat takes office I want to see them leak info stating that Anderson Cooper is being chosen for a WH job just to see Fox News make a big deal out of it and for Republicans to do so as well. As if these never happened.

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
Awesome, so basically she's a Trump surrogate that will say absolutely anything the President says. You can hate on Nikki Haley, but at least she showed some backbone from time to time and publicly disagreed with Trump occasionally. We'll be pulled out of the UN in like a week with Trump at the reigns.

Dec 24, 2017
I have a libertarian on my Facebook arguing that I'm overreacting by hating this, an that this is just the same as when Obama appointed a major fundraiser to be ambassador to Hungary.