• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Engell

Oct 28, 2017
Trump keeps winning

yLP2qvL.gif

behOemoth

Oct 27, 2017
So another ambassador who will justify every atrocity Israel will do against the palestine (and arab) population?

Steel

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I was wondering if she at least had some experience doing... Something. But damn her resume really is just being a fox news host and a Trump spokeswoman. Nikki Haley was shit but at least she had applicable experience. This is truly the bottom of the barrel.

StraySheep

Oct 26, 2017
One of the many lessons we are learning from Trump is maybe we shouldn't let the President appoint so many positions unchecked.

Deleted member 7051

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
she represents the us. she is going to be taken seriously by default.

I don't think anyone takes America seriously any more. She's just going to be another nobody like Trump that has no understanding of politics or protocol and will make outlandish demands and look stupid for it and will just complain a lot when nobody pays any attention to her.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Does this mean Trump cares about the UN, will he want in person updates from her regularly.

Ushay

Oct 27, 2017
Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha

This guy never fails to amuse. Well done America on electing him..

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Officially nominated:

CBS News @CBSNews

President Trump nominates Heather Nauert to be the new U.S. ambassador to the U.N. The top State Department spokesperson would replace Nikki Haley, once confirmed. https://cbsn.ws/2rmWaFi

Mark Knoller @markknoller

As for nominating Heather Nauert as US Amb to the UN, Pres Trump says "she's very talented, very smart, very quick, and I think she'll be respected by all." Says Nauert has done a great job as State Dept Spokesperson.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Is this why kelly wanted to demote the position?

Euphoria

Oct 25, 2017
Earth
Once a Democrat takes office I want to see them leak info stating that Anderson Cooper is being chosen for a WH job just to see Fox News make a big deal out of it and for Republicans to do so as well. As if these never happened.

daveo42

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
Awesome, so basically she's a Trump surrogate that will say absolutely anything the President says. You can hate on Nikki Haley, but at least she showed some backbone from time to time and publicly disagreed with Trump occasionally. We'll be pulled out of the UN in like a week with Trump at the reigns.

Dec 24, 2017
I have a libertarian on my Facebook arguing that I'm overreacting by hating this, an that this is just the same as when Obama appointed a major fundraiser to be ambassador to Hungary.

Inugami

Oct 25, 2017
Since she turned it down Trump should offer the job to Gretchen Carlson or Charles Payne.

She just turned down traveling around the world on US Taxpayers' dime. What gives?
If I had to guess... someone checked into the past, found some awful dirt on her and let her know that it would be paraded around in the public for years to come if she took the position.

And no, I don't mean democrats (though someone left align would eventually be the one to release it). Both sides have researchers who entire job is to find the hidden dirt on their candidates and let them know what they are risking.

Pet

More helpful than the IRS
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
SoCal
She has a masters degree from Columbia, not exactly Florida State.

That literally means nothing.

Trump has a MBA degree from Wharton. Arguably one of the best MBA programs in the world.

One of my friends got their MBA from Columbia, and let me tell you-- your degree and alma mater doesn't really always indicate how qualified you are, or how intelligent you are, really, bless his heart.

Shadybiz

Oct 27, 2017
That literally means nothing.

Trump has a MBA degree from Wharton. Arguably one of the best MBA programs in the world.

One of my friends got their MBA from Columbia, and let me tell you-- your degree and alma mater doesn't really always indicate how qualified you are, or how intelligent you are, really, bless his heart.

No, Trump does not have a MBA. He has a bachelor's in Economics.

Also he got into Wharton as a transfer student. Back in those days, you had to have a 1,500 on the SAT to get into Wharton. BUT, if you were a transfer student, they didn't require that score. Which...explains how Trump was able to meet the requirements, lol.

Watchtower

Oct 27, 2017
Major bullet dodged.

Fox News already does enough damage here, last we need is any facet of them going international. Already got enough with the President.