• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
Some classic "tips to engage in online arguments" going on in here. Whataboutism, deflection, topic changing.

Yea I can see that, but I wouldnt expect him to have a negative attitude and declare failure either. I'd rather him at least act like he belives in what he's doing

He's acting like a college frat bro who likes to try and bully people. You can speak with confidence about a situation without coming off like the smug, narcissistic asshole he's being.

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yo who's alt account is that? Get him outta here.

jayu26

Oct 25, 2017
May not work out, Trump? "May"? I think we can go with bit more definitive on that.

BigBallsMcgee

Banned
Jun 30, 2018
All this is bullshit. EVERYTHING that comes out of his mouth is to ponder to his base or to cover his ass. Show me tweet from him that proves me wrong?

He's offered to give citizenship to a few million illegals. How is that playing to his base?

He's currently defying all laws of conservative trade policy with big tariffs. How is that playing to his base?

Nick Nehidnyk

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
can we not clamor for people to be banned because of their opinions

you're all intellectually kicking his ass in this thread; being wrong doesn't mean you ought to be banned

Ducarmel

Oct 25, 2017
I dont want any negotiations to fail when it comes to N.Korea

But we all know with this reality tv show president it was never about diplomacy but more about making headlines and getting points for the midterms.

StudioTan

Oct 27, 2017
Why are you guys even still engaging with the troll? He has no interest in actual discussion.

Deleted member 44129

User requested account closure
Banned
May 29, 2018
So, denuking North Korea is not a peaceful goal to pursue? What would be, war with North Korea?

But denuclearisation was ... never....going.....to......happen..........

I'll give it a year before Trump is all like "We're friends with Kim. He's agreed not to mess with us directly, but I'm going to let him do whatever he wants because money".

Trump is mocked because he's not working towards world peace. Trump cares about nothing besides people saying Trump is a winner. It's that simple.

And as this proves, Trump should not even be complimented on "accidentally" doing something right. He's so incompetent whatever he touches turns to disaster.

It would be like defending people who sent a gerbil to disarm a nuclear bomb. "Well at least they TRIED! Don't you people appreciate anything? All you do is hate."

Ramala

Oct 28, 2017
Santa Monica, LA
My favorite Trump voter tactic is when they don't address the point being discussed and just start accusing libtards of being worse. The most asanine attempt at diversionary tactics that fools absolutely no one and proves nothing.

BigBallsMcgee

Banned
Jun 30, 2018
But denuclearisation was ... never....going.....to......happen..........

I'll give it a year before Trump is all like "We're friends with Kim. He's agreed not to mess with us directly, but I'm going to let him do whatever he wants because money".

Yea it hasnt happened ever for a reason, but there's nothing wrong with Trump trying

UltimateHigh

Oct 25, 2017
Nothing has changed, I never said it did. Trump is just trying what other Presidents have before. I don't see the big deal or a reason to mock him outside of pure hatred for anything trump

Here's something to consider: Supporting an abhorrent snake oil salesmen means you're part of the problem.

Stop being a part of the problem.

BigBallsMcgee

Banned
Jun 30, 2018
And what are those exactly. Please tell us.

I don't like the tariff idea

I don't like all the turnover in his admin

I don't like some of his flip flops which he does to appease people that will always hate him anyway

I don't like the general disorganization you see

don't like some of the tweeting

UberTag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Kitchener, ON
I didnt say anything about his skills, tactics, or likelihood of success.

Literally all I said, is he's trying to do it like those that came before him also tried.
Trump isn't trying to achieve a peace treaty with North Korea... in much the same way you're not trying to have a genuine political discussion from a legitimate account. He's a fraud and you're a fraud. Both trolling for reactions and little else. But congrats on derailing a thread... I hope all of the attention you've gleaned was worth the time you wasted.

Frankly, I would suggest other hobbies. Might I suggest playing video games.

If you're simply agonizing over why a man would be mocked for wanting peace with a despotic nation, well the answer is quite simply he doesn't want it... and wouldn't be capable of delivering it even if he did. I'd trust Dennis Rodman in peace talks with North Korea over Donald Trump. He's got more credibility.

NateSnacks

Alt-Account
Banned
Apr 16, 2018
He's offered to give citizenship to a few million illegals. How is that playing to his base?

He's currently defying all laws of conservative trade policy with big tariffs. How is that playing to his base?
His base still defends it and don't call him out on it. 87 percent of all surveyed republicans likes what he's doing in office. Republicans are hyprocritical pussies that's helping him ruin the country. The only reason he's here is because he spoke up and rattled the cages of racist bigots and hijacked the republican party because they were weak and weak minded.

Aaronrules380

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
North Korea will never denuclearize because nukes are literally the only thing giving them a seat at the world's table

Oct 25, 2017
I don't like the tariff idea

I don't like all the turnover in his admin

I don't like some of his flip flops which he does to appease people that will always hate him anyway

I don't like the general disorganization you see

don't like some of the tweeting

Does this mean that you are perfectly fine with him calling the media the "enemy of the people" to the point where his supporters are actively moving to murder journalists or did you just forget to list that?

Jmille99

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
He's mocked because people hate his guts and complain about anything he does, even working towards world peace. I think it's sad and pathetic personally but go ahead and hate on

I actually remember people saying this was a good thing when this all started. But people were also hesitant, and rightfully so, because Trump is full of shit and claims victories before anything starts.

And here we are, like clockwork, his adamant claim that everything is fine is shown to be bullshit. Like everything else since he started campaigning.

Much less mocking would be happening if Trump was a more competant individual who waited for things to happen before claiming they were actually happening.

As for other presidents being mocked, go watch Fox News from around the time Obama was talking about speaking to NK and you'll see another President being mocked. Except Obama wasnt acting like he saw the future and speaking in absolutes.

Deleted member 44129

User requested account closure
Banned
May 29, 2018
Yea it hasnt happened ever for a reason, but there's nothing wrong with Trump trying

In the most irresponsible, risky, clumsy ways possible. Kim is doing jack shit. However, Kim is getting probably getting US military removed from SK, he has great propaganda for state TV in which Trump calls him "a pretty smart cookie", "Honorable", & salutes on of their soldiers , and when the rest of the world next puts Kim in his place Kim gets to escalate the narrative to "LOOK HOW TRUMP LIED TO US, HE IS TRULY THE GREATEST ENEMY WE EVER FACED".

Your defence of Trump is typical of his supporters. Stop listening to Trump & Fox and actually look at the situation around you. Believe me, you might think it's funny to shit on liberals now, but when you live in a fascist state you'll regret it.

poklane

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Breaking: country which for decades has pledge to denuclearize while instead continuing to develop nuclear weapons pledges to denuclearize, continues developing nuclear weapons instead.

Oct 25, 2017
Someone said that putting kids in cages means Trump isn't working towards world peace.

So, if thats true, he's simply continuing what we've done before and doesn't deserve extra hate.

He has factually and definitely stepped up the rate at which this happens. You don't think that imprisoning 2500+ children is worse than imprisoning 10 children (which, I will concede, is also evil as fuck)?

McMahon

Banned
May 24, 2018
Los Angeles
I actually remember people saying this was a good thing when this all started. But people were also hesitant, and rightfully so, because Trump is full of shit and claims victories before anything starts.

And here we are, like clockwork, his adamant claim that everything is fine is shown to be bullshit. Like everything else since he started campaigning.

Much less mocking would be happening if Trump was a more competant individual who waited for things to happen before claiming they were actually happening.

As for other presidents being mocked, go watch Fox News from around the time Obama was talking about speaking to NK and you'll see another President being mocked. Except Obama wasnt acting like he saw the future and speaking in absolutes.
he was watching Fox News. that's why he's so fucking ignorant.

BigBallsMcgee

Banned
Jun 30, 2018
Does this mean that you are perfectly fine with him calling the media the "enemy of the people" to the point where his supporters are actively moving to murder journalists or did you just forget to list that?

I wouldnt say "enemy of the people", but when the media calls trump supporters evil bigots and encourage violence and discrimination against us, yes it feels that way.

Oct 25, 2017
I wouldnt say "enemy of the people", but when the media calls trump supporters evil bigots and encourage violence and discrimination against us, yes it feels that way.

That's not what I asked you. Do you condemn Trump actively inciting murders of journalists from his base? That is –factually– what is happening. Stop trying to weasel your way out of questions. It's not going to work.